It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Ok I have a dilema in one of my leagues. Im pretty stacked at WR and RB but I have no QB and you only start 1. My QB's are Mcnabb and Eli Manning. My WRs are Welker,Miles Austin and Hakeem Nicks. My RBs are Gore, Benson, Hillis and Mathews. You start 2 WR 2 RB and a flex

Two guys have 2 really good QBs.

Do I go after Roethlisberger or Orton(who is fucking leading the league for QBs.

For Orton I would have to give up Welker at least
For Roethlisberger I have a deal on the table for Hillis, Welker, and Eli Manning for Roethlisberger and Ray Rice. This guy is selling to early on Ray Rice as he has played 2 top defenses within the first 4 weeks of the season and last week he was injured.

Any help?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Chris in Joliet, if you keep your quarterbacks, you get the double points with Manning and Nicks, but if you get Roethlisberger, he may decide to tear it up since he missed the first 4 games.

In Denver, who knows if they are ever going to have a running game, and do you expect Orton to keep this going all year.

If you can still make the trade, I would trade Welker, Hillis, and Eli for Big Ben and Ray Rice, if you still can. I know the Browns traded Harrison today and you would think that Hillis would be the number 1, but he is having some injuries, don't know how Welker will look now with know Moss and not really sure if he can go the whole year coming off the injury, there was a report on ESPN that Welker said he still wasn't healthy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
I would definitely do the deal you have in place. Keep in mind, everything is week to week. I'm pretty good at this whole nerdy Fantasy Football thing. However, I've held out on advice, due to the difference in league rules, size, scoring, etc. This seems like a good deal in any league, until Rice breaks his neck next week.

I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.