It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:02 am 

pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2XfNTuoepA
This one was for Keeping Score...

I reached the mountaintop babaaaay. Won the The Frickin' Idiot League title in fantasy baseball.
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/4614

I dedicate this championship to my broseph, Keeping Score. After seeing him make nearly 200 roster moves in a season(2008)en route to the title, then get kicked out of the league not being able to defend his title, I was inspired. My Boston Poindexters came in 2nd place the next year. It took 2 years of rebuilding and retooling after that and in an Aaron Rodgers type fashion, I overcame adversity and struggle to create an unstoppable fantasy baseball team. With a lineup consisting of :
Yadier Molina, Adam Dunn, Darwin Barney, Starlin Castro, Chase Headley, Mark Texieria, Austin Jackson, Yoenis Cespedes, Clayton Kershaw, CC Sabathia, a bullpen 7 deep with an ERA under 3 after losing Brian Wilson the first week of the season. I made damn near 100 roster moves to keep my team in peak condition. It was a special honor to beat fantasy legend Nas in the title round, where I needed the regular season head-to-head to beat his team. I hate it for him that he lost both this league and the "Replacement League", to finish 2nd place in both. The 2012 Boston Poindexters had not lost a week since May 13th. This team had an unbeaten run of 4 1/2 months!?!?!

The taste of victory is so sweet, I honestly don't know if it will ever be duplicated. In the future of anything, ever.

SHARK: Ladies and Gentleman you all know that donspiracy has been injured. Well tonight we wanna welcome back donspiracy for his first interview since his injury, here is the Boston Poindexters' Manager donspiracy and 'spiracy, your fans welcome you back man.

donspiracy: First of all, I would like to thank the many, many fans throughout this message board; That wrote pm's and posts to donspiracy the Boston Poindexters Manager while I was down. Secondly I wanna thank Keeping Score for waiting and taking the time cos' I know how important it was, Frickin' Idiot League 2012, it is to the fantasy fans, it is to Keeping Score. And Boston Poindexters' Manager donspiracy with that wait, got what I wanted.

Band of Gypsys the Frickin' Idiot League Commissioner. I don't have to say a lot more to say how I feel about Band of Gypsys. NO RESPECT... NO HONOUR... There is no honour among thieves in the first place. He put HARD TIMES on donspiracy and Boston Poindexters. You don't know what Hard Times are Daddy. HARD TIMES... are when the relevant posters of this board, are out of work, got 4-5 mults, can't make teh funnys, can't buy a laugh. HARD TIMES... are when the I.S.O.P. are out of lulz and they tell 'em "Go Home". And HARD TIMEESS... is when a mult has posted in a section... 30 topics, they give him an emoticon kick him the butt and go "Hey, a spam bot took your place daddy" that's Hard Times... That's Hard Times; And Band of Gypsys you put Hard Times on this fantasy league taking Keeping Score out. That's Hard Times.

And we all had hard times together, and I admit I don't look like the fantasy player of the day supposed to look. My belly's just a little big, my heinies just a little big. But brother, I'm bad and they know I'm bad. And there were two bad people. One were WayneStylie and he's dead brother, and the other one's right here. Canned Rock Band of Gypsys, the Frickin' Idiot League Title... belongs to these people, imma gonna reach out, I want you at your keyboard to know, my mouse is touching your mouse, for this gathering of the biggest body of internet cretins in this message board, in this internet, all over the web. Now... reaching out...because the love that was given to me and this time I will repay to now, because I am the Frickin' Idiot League Champion on this hard times blues. Boston Poindexters Tour 2012 and Band of Gypsys... Canned Rock... lemme leave you with this.

One way to hurt Band of Gypsys, is to take one thing he cherishes more than anything in the world. That's the Frickin' Idiot League Title. I'm gonna take it I'be been there once. This time when I go take it daddy, I'm going take it for you, let's gather for it. Don't let me down now, cos I came back, for you... for that man up there who died 2-3 years ago and never got the opportunity, to see a real Frickin' Idiot League champion. And I'm proud to say thank Boilermaker Rick I have ya, and I love ya... LOVE YOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxC3oAD1iUg

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:13 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Congrats! Losing that title to the tie breakers really left a bad taste in my mouth. I knew I was screwed when it ended in a tie considering I made my run the last few weeks of the season. I went from trying to trade my guys for picks the middle of August (no one made me an offer) to sneaking in as the 8th seed and making a run to the title game.