It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:23 am 

My hoops app hasn't been working on my android since last night. Anyone else having the same issue for hoops or any other sport? I saw one other blip online about someone having the same problem with hockey, but that was it. This is getting annoying...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:34 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Douchebag wrote:
My hoops app hasn't been working on my android since last night. Anyone else having the same issue for hoops or any other sport? I saw one other blip online about someone having the same problem with hockey, but that was it. This is getting annoying...

Might be a problem with your draft ....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:36 am 

Don Tiny wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Speaking of you, when did you become a hoops savant? You're dominating (redacted's) league.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:48 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Douchebag wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Speaking of you, when did you become a hoops savant? You're dominating (redacted's) league.

Crash course of reading every idiot's opinion under the sun over a couple-three days' time, and obviously some luck as well ... though bad luck did occur when, naturally, my shitty connection fritzed out when I auto-drafted Kirilenko.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:36 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I just checked my team for the first time last night. I'm doing poorly with a couple of injured players in the starting lineup. I dont recognize any of the names on my team.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:38 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Hank Scorpio wrote:
I just checked my team for the first time last night. I'm doing poorly with a couple of injured players in the starting lineup. I dont recognize any of the names on my team.

This.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:09 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

Crash course of reading every idiot's opinion under the sun over a couple-three days' time, and obviously some luck as well ... though bad luck did occur when, naturally, my shitty connection fritzed out when I auto-drafted Kirilenko.

Fantasy Hoops savant, Don Tiny has finally lost his first matchup of the season. I'm coming for you, Donny boy.