It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: sit or start
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:06 pm 

Big Ben vs. the Pack

or

Jay Cutler vs. the Eagles

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:39 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
RFDC wrote:
Big Ben vs. the Pack

or

i think you gotta go with cutler here.... as roethlisberger has shown more ability to get held down to ~12pts during any given week this year, and jay cutler (when healthy) is an 18-20pt machine out there, and i still dont think we've even scratched the surface of seeing his best (think decision making)

so i'd confidently roll cutler out there unless you're neurotic in your hatred of jay cutler (#McClownNATION up in here) then odds are you've got a great chance of getting a similar 18-22 with the same 25+ upside as you have with cutler.... i mean it's a good problem to have, but personally i think cutler has a higher floor than big ben

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
RFDC wrote:
Big Ben vs. the Pack

or

The weather is expected to be poor for both games. Monitor the weather, and go with who has to deal with the least amount of wind.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:58 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Go with Cutler

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:44 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
hey guys, out of my 4 teams in the fantasy super bowl this weekend i've got one that's in a stiff matchup (projected 109-107 in my favor) and i've got a couple'a tough choices. standard scoring which means no ppr.

1) brady @ bal or cutler @ phi ---- i can see it either way.... really i just wanna get my 20pts out of this, but of course i'm leaning a bit more towards ~30pt upside as opposed to securing the highest floor possible. i mean both of them could crap out and have a ~10-12pt game, cutler with his INTs or brady reverting to early season form with gronk going away. tough one.

2) do i bench andre johnson (vs denver) at WR? i've also got alshon jeffery and desean jackson slotted in for sure, but i've got vjax (@STL) and marques colston (@CAR) on the bench. vjax is the one that's tempting, especially with andre johnson finally crapping out alongside being dinged up in a 1.8pt performance last week. i know vjax is a boom or bust guy.... and colston has had two nice ~15-20 pt weeks in a row but he's had a lot of crap games this year. with andre johnson only getting upgraded to full practice @ the end of the week and a dead-ass team playing the broncos who are looking to try and grab as much homefield as they can, do you bench andre johnson for vjax or colston?

like i said, brutal matchup worthy of a fantasy championship so i likely need every point possible.... which goes against the whole "i want more upside in the brady/cutler choice as opposed to a higher floor" but thats just cuz i'd risk the ~5-10 pts to have a greater chance at getting another ~10-15pts as opposed to playing it safe and missing out on an extra 10-15pts. hell, you could argue i have a third choice in "do i start zac stacy vs TB as opposed to knowshon @ Hou, cuz call it a hunch i'm not going to change that shady vs bears matchup for anything.