It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: HITMAN
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Bought this yesterday morning and have been playing it for the better part of the weekend and it's one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Right now there are only 3 locations that each have a mission or two but the game has a tone of replay value if you enjoy killing people and different and often hilarious ways.

Just a few of the more notable ways I've killed people at this point (spoilers, obviously):

Drowning in a toilet
Crushed by a falling chandelier
Electrocuted by a faulty power strip sitting in pooled water
Crushed by a falling speaker

And my personal favorite, pushing one of the targets off a balcony to have them land on top of the other target, killing them both

Oh, and that was all from only one of the missions. I hear Italy and Morocco offer some even more hilarious moments.

Post subject: Re: HITMAN
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:40 am 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
I've never given the Hitman series a fair chance even though I've always been intrigued by the concept. I'll have to check it out.

I'm in a Far Cry world these days. Just finished up part 3 and scooped up part 4 for this week. If that goes well then it'll be onto Primal.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:35 pm 

Matches Malone wrote:
I've never given the Hitman series a fair chance even though I've always been intrigued by the concept. I'll have to check it out.

I'm in a Far Cry world these days. Just finished up part 3 and scooped up part 4 for this week. If that goes well then it'll be onto Primal.

This is the first one I've spent more than an hour or so with, if that helps at all.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:01 pm 

I murdered a disgruntled celebrity chef yesterday with a remote detonation mine...took out three people in his entourage too...yelled "you've been chopped!" when I punched the button.

GOTY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
lipidquadcab wrote:
I murdered a disgruntled celebrity chef yesterday with a remote detonation mine...took out three people in his entourage too...yelled "you've been chopped!" when I punched the button.

GOTY
Matches Malone wrote:

Hitman is pretty good. 2 and Blood Money are my favorites.

That is all.