It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:28 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
My life, exciting as it is, found me over at my cousins' house and, for whatever reason, they and a couple of friends decided to start playing Monopoly. I love Monopoly, but I elected to just watch and be a dick about the rules they didn't know or follow, which I figured would give me more entertainment value.

Anyway, about an hour or so in another cousin popped in and he had that "Jenga" with him. It took all of, I'd guess, 10 seconds, and I found myself laughing like the dickhead I am because I had decided that one could integrate Jenga into Monopoly.

You build the tower in the middle of the Monopoly board .... whenever anyone rolls a 9 or 11 they have to remove a piece of the tower .... whoever ends up destroying the tower loses a property as chosen by the poorest player currently playing.

It was funny to me ... still is, actually.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Nicola's
How about constructing a north and south tower in the middle of the board? Players must alternate pulling pieces between the towers. If one tower falls, you give the poorest person a property of your choice. If the tower falls and knocks over the other, the poorest person gets to pick one of your properties and gets the cash value on any houses/hotels on its color group.