It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 am
Posts: 20132
Location: Westmont
pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
Here is a little hype video my friends at Fox Sports shot in early December.

Enjoy:
https://youtu.be/xEMf-BoncZQ

_________________
CSFMB: Home of the small minded
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:28 pm
Posts: 29023
Location: SW Burbs
Brad Keselowski

_________________
FavreFan wrote:
Im pretty hammered right now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:10 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 14882
Location: "Across 110th Street"
spanky wrote:
Brad Keselowski


Spanky got his paczkis I see :D

_________________
"Law cannot change hearts, but it can restrain the heartless." MLKing, 12/7/64, London, England.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 36926
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
donspiracy wrote:
Here is a little hype video my friends at Fox Sports shot in early December.

Enjoy:
https://youtu.be/xEMf-BoncZQ


That's very cool, don.

I hope a lot of people see it - not sure how much action the Motor Sports section is getting. Might have to casually mention that Julie DiCaro liked it somewhere.

_________________
www.CFRCast.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 pm
Posts: 7154
Location: CUBBIE ON THE BRAIN
pizza_Place: John's
I'm gonna give you an engine low to the ground... extra thick oil pan to cut the wind from underneath you. It'll give you thirty or forty more horsepower. I'm gonna give you a fuel line that'll hold an extra gallon of gas. I'm gonna shave half an inch off you and shape you like a bullet. I'll get you primed, painted and weighed, and you'll be ready to go out on that racetrack. Hear me? You're gonna be perfect.

_________________
Frank Coztansa wrote:
sini's dick pics that aren't bad


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:28 pm
Posts: 1370
Location: Tinley Park
pizza_Place: zzzzzz
spanky wrote:
Brad Keselowski


He's my pick too.

I was sent an email from Chicagoland Speedway that if you buy tickets before the green flag of the 500 AND Martin Trues wins, they'll give your money back. So I purchased my tickets and will be pulling for Truex.

Anyone do fantasy Nascar? I do Draft Kings every week and will do Nascar's new fantasy game they are touting. Would love to get something going here.

_________________
Straight Cash Homey


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 36926
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Let's do this!

Gonna go out for some Hibachi steak and then settle in.

RIP Dale Sr. and Dan McNeil working out of Bristol. 17 years. Never forget.

_________________
www.CFRCast.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:15 pm
Posts: 14624
I have Chase Elliott and Ryan Blaney in my pool. Drive like the wind, Men!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 36926
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
With Dale Jr. gone, I'm leaning toward being a Chase Elliott guy. Maybe Bubba Wallace.

_________________
www.CFRCast.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 22586
Location: pittsburgh
pizza_Place: giordanos
I’ll tip a Miller lite to Brad now with JR gone. And Doc yeah always remember this race day because it happened on my nephew and my birthday.

_________________
Elections Have Consequences. - Guess Who?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:28 pm
Posts: 1370
Location: Tinley Park
pizza_Place: zzzzzz
With the #2 going to a backup car, I’ll go with Hamlin. Would love to see Elliott get his first win today.

_________________
Straight Cash Homey


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 am
Posts: 20132
Location: Westmont
pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
My pick for the race is Ryan Blaney.

Now, let the hedging and contradicting begin... :lol: :D :drunken:

The ass ends of the cars have been lowered was way down. The cars will be much more squirrelly with cars getting loose without direct contact.

I expect Team Toyota to go off pit sequence again this year.

The multi-lane blocking that Joey Logano and Kyle Larson just isn't going to be a good plan today.

Abso-lutley excited to see the kids out on the track. Blaney, Elliott, Wallace, Bowman, Byron, and Erik Jones.

_________________
CSFMB: Home of the small minded
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 2:46 pm
Posts: 6014
pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
DAC wrote:
spanky wrote:
Brad Keselowski


He's my pick too.

I was sent an email from Chicagoland Speedway that if you buy tickets before the green flag of the 500 AND Martin Trues wins, they'll give your money back. So I purchased my tickets and will be pulling for Truex.

Anyone do fantasy Nascar? I do Draft Kings every week and will do Nascar's new fantasy game they are touting. Would love to get something going here.


I do a little with nascar on draft kings


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 2:46 pm
Posts: 6014
pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
donspiracy wrote:
My pick for the race is Ryan Blaney.

Now, let the hedging and contradicting begin... :lol: :D :drunken:

The ass ends of the cars have been lowered was way down. The cars will be much more squirrelly with cars getting loose without direct contact.

I expect Team Toyota to go off pit sequence again this year.

The multi-lane blocking that Joey Logano and Kyle Larson just isn't going to be a good plan today.

Abso-lutley excited to see the kids out on the track. Blaney, Elliott, Wallace, Bowman, Byron, and Erik Jones.


I know Daytona always have wrecks, but do we get more with the youngsters out there, with still a learning curve.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:52 pm
Posts: 9502
Location: Ex-Naperville, Ex-Homewood, Now Tinley Park
pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
I'll be checking the restart line to see if my board name is still there. :) That was really awesome for you to do don.

_________________
"Parking is optional. Shitting is not." -- Crystal Lake Hoffy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 am
Posts: 20132
Location: Westmont
pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
newper wrote:
I'll be checking the restart line to see if my board name is still there. :) That was really awesome for you to do don.

It has been painted over. There were MANY spinouts going over the restart area so far this weekend.

Sad face.

_________________
CSFMB: Home of the small minded
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:03 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 14882
Location: "Across 110th Street"
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
With Dale Jr. gone, I'm leaning toward being a Chase Elliott guy. Maybe Bubba Wallace.


Change "maybe" to definitely on Wallace and we share the same space. I was a big Bill Elliott guy after Cale Yarborough retired, so I've really wanted to see his son do well.

_________________
"Law cannot change hearts, but it can restrain the heartless." MLKing, 12/7/64, London, England.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 36926
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Regular Reader wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
With Dale Jr. gone, I'm leaning toward being a Chase Elliott guy. Maybe Bubba Wallace.


Change "maybe" to definitely on Wallace and we share the same space. I was a big Bill Elliott guy after Cale Yarborough retired, so I've really wanted to see his son do well.


I'm in. Only took 12 years but I'm good with us agreeing on something.

_________________
www.CFRCast.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:15 pm
Posts: 5667
Location: Crenshaw
pizza_Place: Dino's
Image

_________________
Sex isn't dirty, sex isn't a crime. It's a loving act between two or more consenting adults.

-Hank Kingsley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:08 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 14882
Location: "Across 110th Street"
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
With Dale Jr. gone, I'm leaning toward being a Chase Elliott guy. Maybe Bubba Wallace.


Change "maybe" to definitely on Wallace and we share the same space. I was a big Bill Elliott guy after Cale Yarborough retired, so I've really wanted to see his son do well.


I'm in. Only took 12 years but I'm good with us agreeing on something.


We've always had BBQ :lol:

_________________
"Law cannot change hearts, but it can restrain the heartless." MLKing, 12/7/64, London, England.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 2:46 pm
Posts: 6014
pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
I'm going with Kyle Busch today


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Posts: 36926
Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Danica Patrick

_________________
www.CFRCast.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 am
Posts: 20132
Location: Westmont
pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
If you are not picking a Ford driver, you are wrong.

_________________
CSFMB: Home of the small minded
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:24 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 14882
Location: "Across 110th Street"
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Let's do this!

Gonna go out for some Hibachi steak and then settle in.

RIP Dale Sr. and Dan McNeil working out of Bristol. 17 years. Never forget.


At the local Kenilworth Benihana derivative, our good Dr is looking at his Patek Phillipe watch and trying to subtly rush the Bandit right about now

_________________
"Law cannot change hearts, but it can restrain the heartless." MLKing, 12/7/64, London, England.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:39 am
Posts: 13271
pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
$30 Kyle Busch Top 3, $30 Kyle Larson Top 3, $30 Chase Elliott to win, and $10 Suarez Top 5. $0 on my chances with Honorary Starter Charlize Theron.

_________________
Telegram Sam wrote:
I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 am
Posts: 20132
Location: Westmont
pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
Drop In wrote:
$30 Kyle Busch Top 3, $30 Kyle Larson Top 3, $30 Chase Elliott to win, and $10 Suarez Top 5. $0 on my chances with Honorary Starter Charlize Theron.

Now we have a real reason to watch!!! :lol:

_________________
CSFMB: Home of the small minded
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 38945
I am really struggling to be excited for this race. No Dale Jr. No spread sheet. No CFMB contest.

I will probably watch the start, but maybe on to other things quickly

_________________
"He is a loathsome, offensive brute
--yet I can't look away."


Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I've said countless times that I don't like Donald Trump.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 am
Posts: 20132
Location: Westmont
pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
RFDC wrote:
I am really struggling to be excited for this race. No Dale Jr. No spread sheet. No CFMB contest.

I will probably watch the start, but maybe on to other things quickly

Seriously?!?!??!!!

They are throwing in the Rascal Flatts convert for FREE!!!

_________________
CSFMB: Home of the small minded
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:39 am
Posts: 13271
pizza_Place: Lanny Poffo's Sausage and More
donspiracy wrote:
RFDC wrote:
I am really struggling to be excited for this race. No Dale Jr. No spread sheet. No CFMB contest.

I will probably watch the start, but maybe on to other things quickly

Seriously?!?!??!!!

They are throwing in the Rascal Flatts convert for FREE!!!


The Rascal Flatts convert was a Mike Pence idea.

_________________
Telegram Sam wrote:
I would cover for SHARK, Drop In, Dave in Champaign, my Mom, and Urlacher's Missing Neck. After that, the list gets pretty thin. There are a few people about whom I would definitely fabricate charges.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 am
Posts: 20132
Location: Westmont
pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
That singer sounded dreadful. He gets paid to do that???

Now I know why the drummer was wearing ear protection...

_________________
CSFMB: Home of the small minded
Beardown wrote:
I'm declaring a victory without research.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group