It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 700 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:50 pm 

Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:
Good Lord they just pussified NASCAR with this one. So you can not take a driver out to help yourself or a teammate. Fucking Dale Sr is turning in his grave. Most of the old time drivers would never have won a race or championship with this kinda shit. Bullshit anyone in favor of this needs to turn in their man-card and put on some lace panties and high heels.

Dale Sr. would have taken a giant shit on the chase format. That is the root of the evil. Hopefully its done with now because of this fiasco.

dale sr would have been banned from modern day nascar. as soon as he died it was like 'oh shit we need to install rubber walls and tell everyone not to wreck eachother'

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:29 pm 

you know what really happened here is NASCAR found out they dont have full control of the fantasy show, and they took control back. They don't want drivers deciding who gets the most tv time and publicity when corporate has secret under the table cash offers from various sponsors (COUGH COUGH GODADDY COUGH)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
The intentional wrecking rule blows.

If they just made a change saying that winning the race is worth 50 bonus pts this shit would take care of itself. Only allow cars that have won races into the chase. Then take the next 5-10 cars in points. Use a lottery draw to select that actual number so that it is not known by anyone and put those cars in 100 lap race amongst themselves the Sunday after Richmond. Take the winner and add them to the chase. That is pretty clean and easy and would be fun as hell to watch.

Kenseth
Johnson
Kyle
Harvick
Edwards
kahne
Biffle
Logano
Newman
Truex
Stewart
Ragan
Vickers

You have to start all the car's races unless a medical issue/suspension that is no more than 2 weeks long. That kicks Stewart and Vickers out. Same rules apply for the race in.

Lets say the number picked in the lottery is 6.

Bowyer, Jr, Kurt, Gordon, Jamie Mac and Bad Brad in the 100 lap race in. The winner who qualifies can not win the championship without winning 1 chase race regardless of points standings.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:35 am 

pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
If Nascar is playing these rules changes *cough* enforcement straight up, then this should end all the start and park nonsense right?

The cleaner burning, ecologically green friendly Simoco race fuel is free after all.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:44 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
donspiracy wrote:
If Nascar is playing these rules changes *cough* enforcement straight up, then this should end all the start and park nonsense right?

The cleaner burning, ecologically green friendly Simoco race fuel is free after all.

I don't think the start and park will end to either they get 43 decent cars or start less than 43.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:53 am 

:shock:

This could be the beginning of the end for MWR Racing:

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/st ... se-scandal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:03 am 

Losing Napa is real bad for Nascar but I think they come back with a different team at some point. Mikey waltrip is a fuckstick aww shucks good ole boy douchebag. Couldn't happen to a bigger poser. Maybe he will cry on tv this week like he almost did last week.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:14 am 

Keeping Score wrote:
I think the whole thing is officially blown way out of proportion. Technically speaking, this is all because they made a couple of mistakes in the last few laps of one race.

They really did nothing that the good ol' boys haven't been doing for 50 years. It was just under the spotlight more.

I just think people should be able to make mistakes without such sweeping ramifications.

As I keep saying just for an example: Nobody talks about the Hendrick cars (Kahne/Jr) inexplicably giving up spots to Jeff late in the race.

And you know I don't disagree, but when sponsors start leaving because of it, that is a problem.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:23 am 

Keeping Score wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
Keeping Score wrote:
I think the whole thing is officially blown way out of proportion. Technically speaking, this is all because they made a couple of mistakes in the last few laps of one race.

They really did nothing that the good ol' boys haven't been doing for 50 years. It was just under the spotlight more.

I just think people should be able to make mistakes without such sweeping ramifications.

As I keep saying just for an example: Nobody talks about the Hendrick cars (Kahne/Jr) inexplicably giving up spots to Jeff late in the race.

And you know I don't disagree, but when sponsors start leaving because of it, that is a problem.

It's just the over reaction to everything in fucking America. Nobody is allowed a mistake because everybody else is so squeaky clean.

It makes me sick.

Eat some ice cream.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:50 pm 

This is an ingenious plan by Napa. They have milked all the commercials they can out of dickbag Mikey. Now they use this to create press for themselves and they try to look like moral saviors. This sets them up to move on to a new team and find a driver with an actual personality. Truex is a good dude but he is as interesting as the guy behind the counter at Napa. They could go to Smoke's organization and sponsor Kurt now. I think Haas is running that car without sponsorship or at least with his own company as the sponsor.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:03 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
This is an ingenious plan by Napa. They have milked all the commercials they can out of dickbag Mikey. Now they use this to create press for themselves and they try to look like moral saviors. This sets them up to move on to a new team and find a driver with an actual personality. Truex is a good dude but he is as interesting as the guy behind the counter at Napa. They could go to Smoke's organization and sponsor Kurt now. I think Haas is running that car without sponsorship or at least with his own company as the sponsor.

Why would you want NAPA involved with SHR? If Mikey is a dickbag for God knows whatever reason you say that, aren't Smoke and Haas the ultimate dickbags for bringing in your girl Danica?

You make no sense.

You didn't have to mention our girl sweet cheeks to know those 2 are dicks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:06 pm 

:evil:

You know I wasn't refering to UMN, he is one of us.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:13 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
Hawg Ass wrote:
:evil:

You know I wasn't refering to UMN, he is one of us.

:lol:

How can't he like Waltrip? Dude's hilarious. From his commercials to his Mikey Mile or whatever that interview segment is where he talks to drivers before the race, I get a kick out of him.

Mikey doesn't bother me either, and Nascar really doesn't have a bigger promoter of the sport than him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Tony Weed's
1039 Oliver Ave, Aurora
(630) 892-2772
Texas might get to be the final race of the season next year.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:58 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
Aaron's gets it:

#AskMRN @MRNRAdio -- Aaron's Issues Statement: "Aaron’s would like to thank #NASCAR fans for their continued loyalty during this time of uncertainty. We became a sponsor of MWR 14 years ago and remain dedicated to MWR, to NASCAR and to the fans.''

:cheers:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:00 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
If I had a Meatpants NASCAR Show, we'd be cutting the "Napa Go Now" parody as we type.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:01 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
donspiracy wrote:
Texas might get to be the final race of the season next year.

They're getting rid of the safer barriers to reconnect with old school old timers.

Yeah, Dale didn't need no none of 'dem safer barriers, so why do 'dese guys...oh yeah, never mind...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Losing Napa is real bad for Nascar but I think they come back with a different team at some point. Mikey waltrip is a fuckstick aww shucks good ole boy douchebag. Couldn't happen to a bigger poser. Maybe he will cry on tv this week like he almost did last week.

Why do you feel that way about Mikey? He was great when I met him & by all accounts he is a great guy.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:39 pm 

His schtick is over the top and I think he is two-faced instead of being the goofy lovable guy he portrays. He has directly been involved in arguably the two biggest "cheating" scandals in Nascar. He thinks he can get away with stuff because no would expect it from good ol mikey.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou's, Pequod's

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:14 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
Pete Pistone is telling me there's an 80% chance of rain at NHMS on Sunday.

He's also telling me that the vaunted Air Titan system will NOT be there.

:|

Why in the hell do they have Air Titan and never use it, can you ask Pete PiKStone that?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:23 am 

How much Logano merch is in the stands at any given race? maybe a few dozen items if that?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:25 am 

pizza_Place: Lou's, Pequod's
I don't think he's a bad driver. He just has horrible rapport with other drivers and is socially awkward. Doesn't really resonate with sponsors. Until he makes strides in those areas, he'll probably never break through to the top tier.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:50 pm 

legono needs to be punched in the vagina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:52 pm 

Keeping Score wrote:
Marty Reid Fired: ESPN Replaces NASCAR, IndyCar Announcer After Nationwide Gaffe

BRISTOL, Conn. — ESPN says motorsports announcer Marty Reid is no longer with the network.

Reid had been with ESPN since 1982 and is the only television play-by-play announcer to cover five different North American motorsports series. He's called NASCAR's Sprint Cup, Nationwide and Truck Series, as well as IndyCar and NHRA.

An ESPN spokesman says the network is going in a different direction and Allen Bestwick will call the remainder of the Nationwide Series races this season.

Reid was the network's lead announcer for IndyCar and that position will be addressed later.

Reid erred during the Sept. 21 Nationwide Series race at Kentucky when he called the win for Ryan Blaney one lap shy of the finish. Bestwick called Saturday's race at Dover instead of Reid.

This is a good thing for racing fans as Reid was terrible & Bestwick is my favorite racing announcer.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:19 pm 

#THUGLEAGUE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:34 pm 

something tells me he threatened her and that was about it. cops trumped the charges to false imprisonment when in reality she couldnt leave because she has 3 fuckin kids. they should charge the kids with imprisonment.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:14 pm 

exactly. wording like that means nothing really happened. not dismissing him for pulling her by the hair, but "struck her as she tried to pull away" probably means she hit her head on his elbow or something. if he just flat-out swung at her, it would read "he struck his wife at least once in the head".

the false imprisonment is just to strengthen the charge to scare him more. again i wont condone what he did, but hes racing this weekend after nascar did a quick investigation, which likely means this is being blown out of proportion. i bet she fucked some other dude.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:33 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Sounds like any other evening in N. Carolina.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:26 am 

Keeping Score wrote:
I didn't want to post this but screw it, I'm going to. I think Kvapil's wife would kick his ass.

I hope she has a great personality.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 700 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next