It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:24 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm
Posts: 20925
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
KDdidit wrote:
Honestly though, I'd be stunned if it wasn't the guards that suicided him.

And left stuff barricaded against the door from the inside

_________________
long time guy wrote:


A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.



OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Posts: 1957
pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
badrogue17 wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Honestly though, I'd be stunned if it wasn't the guards that suicided him.

And left stuff barricaded against the door from the inside


Was he guarded by ninjas?

_________________
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Have a terrible night and die in MANY fires.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:28 am
Posts: 11725
Location: Boofoo Zoo
pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
badrogue17 wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Honestly though, I'd be stunned if it wasn't the guards that suicided him.

And left stuff barricaded against the door from the inside


I'm sure that's what the prison guards who "found him" said.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:17 pm
Posts: 17644
Location: Iowa
pizza_Place: Trump Tower
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Peoria Matt wrote:
Bears will still try and sign him.
That's cold.


I mean Aaron's body, not PM's joke.

Well suited for Bear weather

_________________
MAGA Exposure empowers Snowflakes' Light


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:53 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 42408
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Image

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Posts: 1957
pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/19/report-aaron-hernandez-had-john-316-written-on-his-forehead/

If only Tebow had taught Aaron more of the bible.

_________________
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Have a terrible night and die in MANY fires.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:16 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 42408
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Quote:
Per the report, investigators are exploring whether Hernandez may have smoked synthetic marijuana on Tuesday night. If he did, that possibly could explain bizarre and erratic behavior, like someone who was not suicidal suddenly committing suicide.

:lol:

No, that's not what synthetic weed does.

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:17 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 35466
Location: Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
KDdidit wrote:
At least he died doing what he loved, killing people.

Everyone got good licks in on this one but this wins the thread.

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Posts: 1957
pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
FavreFan wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Quote:
Per the report, investigators are exploring whether Hernandez may have smoked synthetic marijuana on Tuesday night. If he did, that possibly could explain bizarre and erratic behavior, like someone who was not suicidal suddenly committing suicide.

:lol:

No, that's not what synthetic weed does.



Let's face it, Aaron, you ain't no fucking genius, are you? First you come in and say, "Someone else shot Odin Lloyd. " Then you say, "No, I don't remember. I don't remember who shot Odin Lloyd. " You're making it too complicated. You're creating a maze for yourself that you ain't never gonna get out of. They got you. You just gotta change your play. You gotta plead impairment.

You know what that means? That means that you cannot be held accountable for your actions... That's what I'm saying. Synthetic Weed? Stuff makes a man crazy. One time, a famous case, a guy, he cut off his own face on that shit. - . You mix that with meth, that's an insanity defense if I ever heard one. How are you gonna say a man who's not on anything is insane 'cause he did something crazy, but a man who's on something that made him crazy is sane, you know what I mean? - Works both ways.

_________________
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Have a terrible night and die in MANY fires.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:08 am
Posts: 3996
Location: Section 433
pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
badrogue17 wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Honestly though, I'd be stunned if it wasn't the guards that suicided him.

And left stuff barricaded against the door from the inside


How much stuff could there be in a one-person cell that would serve as a barricade? Can't think of much more than a thin mattress, a few clothes and the rita hayward, marilyn monroe and raquel welch posters?

_________________
"Communication with the dead is only a little more difficult than communication with some of the living."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 am
Posts: 15202
pizza_Place: nick n vito's
badrogue17 wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Honestly though, I'd be stunned if it wasn't the guards that suicided him.

And left stuff barricaded against the door from the inside




:lol:


It's laughable at the conspiracy theories that he didn't kill himself.

_________________
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Laurence Holmes is a fucking weirdo, a nerd in denial, and a wannabe. Not a very good radio host either.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:51 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm
Posts: 20925
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
a retard wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Honestly though, I'd be stunned if it wasn't the guards that suicided him.

And left stuff barricaded against the door from the inside


How much stuff could there be in a one-person cell that would serve as a barricade? Can't think of much more than a thin mattress, a few clothes and the rita hayward, marilyn monroe and raquel welch posters?

Nah, KDiD is probably right . The guards hired the off duty cop that Patrick Kane used to drive him around and suppress evidence in his case to subdue a 6'4 250lb athlete and string him up because, well, just because .

_________________
long time guy wrote:


A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.



OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 11:10 am
Posts: 33761
Location: Rock Ridge (splendid!)
pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Not being the prison-y type, my naiveté leaves me wondering not just about the 'barricade' (as in, as was addressed earlier, what it could've consisted of), but I also don't quite know how a person could Benoit themselves whilst spending some quality time in the hoosegow - it's not like he ran down to the prison Menard's and got a length of rope and some steel piping to install across his cell a few inches below the ceiling.

_________________
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been ... nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.
- Isaac Asimov


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28394
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Don Tiny wrote:
Not being the prison-y type, my naiveté leaves me wondering not just about the 'barricade' (as in, as was addressed earlier, what it could've consisted of), but I also don't quite know how a person could Benoit themselves whilst spending some quality time in the hoosegow - it's not like he ran down to the prison Menard's and got a length of rope and some steel piping to install across his cell a few inches below the ceiling.


I thought an article said he used a bedsheet...don't know what he tied it to, though, the toilet maybe?

_________________
IMU wrote:
I saw the photo of yours. Mine had a much smaller circumference but seemed thicker. Let me post a pic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:55 am
Posts: 2504
pizza_Place: Giordano's
Just seems odd that his he technically innocent of a crime, and he suddenly commits suicide.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28394
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Cashman wrote:
Just seems odd that his he technically innocent of a crime, and he suddenly commits suicide.


You have that backwards. He killed himself, and because he still had open appeals, Mass statute vacates his conviction. All that really does is fuck over anyone with a civil suit pending because none of the evidence from the murder trial can be used now.

_________________
IMU wrote:
I saw the photo of yours. Mine had a much smaller circumference but seemed thicker. Let me post a pic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:08 am
Posts: 3996
Location: Section 433
pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
This prison, although fairly new, has had its share of troubles.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/19/pr ... ubles.html

Quote:
SHIRLEY, Mass. – The maximum security prison where Aaron Hernandez apparently hanged himself has seen its share of troubles since it opened nearly two decades ago, most famously the strangulation of a convicted pedophile priest.

The 27-year-old former NFL star was found by guards hanged with a bedsheet at about 3 a.m. Wednesday and was pronounced dead at a hospital about an hour later. He was serving a life sentence for the 2013 killing of Odin Lloyd.

___

THE PRISON

The Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center, built for $105 million in the central Massachusetts town of Shirley, was hailed as the most technologically advanced in the nation when it opened in 1998. It has more than 1,000 cells that were meant to ease overcrowding in the state's prison system.

It is named for two former prisons workers — guard James Souza and instructor Alfred Baranowski — who were killed at a prison in Norfolk in 1972 during an aborted escape attempt by a convicted murderer.

___

JOHN GEOGHAN'S KILLING

Geoghan, a central figure in the clergy sex abuse scandal, was serving a nine- to 10-year sentence for molesting a 10-year-old boy when he was killed in his Souza-Baranowski prison cell in August 2003 by another inmate who jammed the door closed so guards could not get in.

A commission appointed by then-Gov. Mitt Romney conducted a top-to-bottom review of the state's prison system that called for improvements in the inmate classification system, disciplinary procedures and prison management.

___

OTHER DEATHS AND VIOLENCE

Several other inmates have taken their own lives at Souza-Baranowski over the years, but none of them was as famous as Hernandez. Most of those suicides were hangings using either sheets or T-shirts.

In another instance of inmate-on-inmate violence, in August 2003, a 72-year-old man convicted of murder who used a cane was beaten to death by two other prisoners after an argument.

___

ATTACKS ON PRISON EMPLOYEES

Within a year of the prison's opening, a man convicted of killing a Rhode Island corrections officer stabbed the prison's superintendent with a sharpened piece of metal. The wound was superficial.

In May 2001, seven guards were injured when they were assaulted by inmates, and in June 2012 seven guards were injured in a confrontation with inmates.

A guard was seriously injured in November 2013 when he was stabbed in the neck by an inmate with a makeshift knife. The blade narrowly missed the guard's spinal cord.

___

PRISON DEATH STATISTICS

In the U.S., suicide is the No. 2 cause of death for state prisoners.

From 2001 to 2013, more than 2,500 state prison inmates killed themselves, according to a 2015 report by the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Suicides accounted for about 6 percent of state prison deaths in that period.

The vast majority of deaths in state prisons — about 9 in 10 — are the result of illness, according to the bureau.

_________________
"Communication with the dead is only a little more difficult than communication with some of the living."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:28 am
Posts: 11725
Location: Boofoo Zoo
pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Just seems odd that his he technically innocent of a crime, and he suddenly commits suicide.


You have that backwards. He killed himself, and because he still had open appeals, Mass statute vacates his conviction. All that really does is fuck over anyone with a civil suit pending because none of the evidence from the murder trial can be used now.


Goddel can still suspend him.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:55 am
Posts: 2504
pizza_Place: Giordano's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Just seems odd that his he technically innocent of a crime, and he suddenly commits suicide.


You have that backwards. He killed himself, and because he still had open appeals, Mass statute vacates his conviction. All that really does is fuck over anyone with a civil suit pending because none of the evidence from the murder trial can be used now.


Gotchya


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28394
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
KDdidit wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Just seems odd that his he technically innocent of a crime, and he suddenly commits suicide.


You have that backwards. He killed himself, and because he still had open appeals, Mass statute vacates his conviction. All that really does is fuck over anyone with a civil suit pending because none of the evidence from the murder trial can be used now.


Goddel can still suspend him.


Killing someone is only a $10k fine.

Just don't deflate a football...

_________________
IMU wrote:
I saw the photo of yours. Mine had a much smaller circumference but seemed thicker. Let me post a pic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:18 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm
Posts: 20925
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Is it the left side that controls the Crips and the right side the Blood? I forget .

SportsCenter (@SportsCenter)
4/20/17, 2:14 PM
Aaron Hernandez's family wants his brain to be studied by researchers looking into brain trauma. es.pn/2ovtFkM

_________________
long time guy wrote:


A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.



OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 11:10 am
Posts: 33761
Location: Rock Ridge (splendid!)
pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Not being the prison-y type, my naiveté leaves me wondering not just about the 'barricade' (as in, as was addressed earlier, what it could've consisted of), but I also don't quite know how a person could Benoit themselves whilst spending some quality time in the hoosegow - it's not like he ran down to the prison Menard's and got a length of rope and some steel piping to install across his cell a few inches below the ceiling.


I thought an article said he used a bedsheet...don't know what he tied it to, though, the toilet maybe?

How the hell high-seated are prison toilets?

_________________
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been ... nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.
- Isaac Asimov


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28394
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Don Tiny wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Not being the prison-y type, my naiveté leaves me wondering not just about the 'barricade' (as in, as was addressed earlier, what it could've consisted of), but I also don't quite know how a person could Benoit themselves whilst spending some quality time in the hoosegow - it's not like he ran down to the prison Menard's and got a length of rope and some steel piping to install across his cell a few inches below the ceiling.


I thought an article said he used a bedsheet...don't know what he tied it to, though, the toilet maybe?

How the hell high-seated are prison toilets?


Don't know.

Never been.

Jimmy Reardon probably knows...but I don't know if the Vietnamese Kiddie Diddling prisons use the same equipment.

_________________
IMU wrote:
I saw the photo of yours. Mine had a much smaller circumference but seemed thicker. Let me post a pic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:26 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm
Posts: 20925
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Don Tiny wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
Not being the prison-y type, my naiveté leaves me wondering not just about the 'barricade' (as in, as was addressed earlier, what it could've consisted of), but I also don't quite know how a person could Benoit themselves whilst spending some quality time in the hoosegow - it's not like he ran down to the prison Menard's and got a length of rope and some steel piping to install across his cell a few inches below the ceiling.


I thought an article said he used a bedsheet...don't know what he tied it to, though, the toilet maybe?

How the hell high-seated are prison toilets?

However high the guards that staged this needed them to be

_________________
long time guy wrote:


A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.



OnePost wrote:
If you want to continue to post your misinformed bullshit, don't be upset when it gets shoved up your ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 am
Posts: 15202
pizza_Place: nick n vito's
badrogue17 wrote:
a retard wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Honestly though, I'd be stunned if it wasn't the guards that suicided him.

And left stuff barricaded against the door from the inside


How much stuff could there be in a one-person cell that would serve as a barricade? Can't think of much more than a thin mattress, a few clothes and the rita hayward, marilyn monroe and raquel welch posters?

Nah, KDiD is probably right . The guards hired the off duty cop that Patrick Kane used to drive him around and suppress evidence in his case to subdue a 6'4 250lb athlete and string him up because, well, just because .



He left 3 suicide notes, the guards must have forged them!

_________________
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Laurence Holmes is a fucking weirdo, a nerd in denial, and a wannabe. Not a very good radio host either.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:49 pm
Posts: 16
pizza_Place: Your mom
The Pats just announced that TE Aaron Hernandez is out indefinitely with a neck injury.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:10 am
Posts: 10794
Didn't see this "swerve" coming.

Aaron Hernandez's Sex Life Probed as Murder Motive, Police Source Says
https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek ... %3Famp%3D1


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:46 am
Posts: 25334
Location: NW SUBURBS OF CHICAGO
pizza_Place: any from anywhere
A sad story from all ends.

_________________
favrefan said:"Chris Coghlan isn't gonna pay your rent, Jimmy."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:43 pm
Posts: 978
pizza_Place: ....
long time guy wrote:
Didn't see this "swerve" coming.

Aaron Hernandez's Sex Life Probed as Murder Motive, Police Source Says
https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek ... %3Famp%3D1

The Dick made him do it!

_________________
I like thinking big. . . If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.
-Donald J. Trump


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aaron Hernandez
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Posts: 1957
pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
True Patriot till the very end. Went out cheating the system.

_________________
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Have a terrible night and die in MANY fires.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: shirtless driver and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group