All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Sean Burroughs
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 1:00 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
McCareins_Fan wrote:
Albini porked up in the last ten years and was a decades-long smoker. And he prided himself on eating a lot of meat (keto before keto). He didn't exercise and spent 12 hours a day recording bands. Kind of like Geordie Walker dropping dead of a stroke at 64. A lifetime of chugging rum on stage and smoking four packs per day will do it.

All facts.

But why do people get so angry when anyone dares to mention the additional fact that he loved COVID boosters?

When the "science genius" who screeches for The Offspring drops dead of a heart attack he won't be able to hear the drummer he kicked out of the band say, "I told you so."

Perhaps you and RFK Jr have more in common than vaccine denial. Ever had your brain checked for worms? That would explain a lot. :wink:

You're a fact denier. What makes you that way? Listening to Nicolle Wallace?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 3:35 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Nardi wrote:
Excess deaths start line is 2019. Not 2 decades ago.

Maybe I'm missing the point but the covid vaccine started rolling in December 2020.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 3:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
McCareins_Fan wrote:
Albini porked up in the last ten years and was a decades-long smoker. And he prided himself on eating a lot of meat (keto before keto). He didn't exercise and spent 12 hours a day recording bands. Kind of like Geordie Walker dropping dead of a stroke at 64. A lifetime of chugging rum on stage and smoking four packs per day will do it.

All facts.

But why do people get so angry when anyone dares to mention the additional fact that he loved COVID boosters?

When the "science genius" who screeches for The Offspring drops dead of a heart attack he won't be able to hear the drummer he kicked out of the band say, "I told you so."

Perhaps you and RFK Jr have more in common than vaccine denial. Ever had your brain checked for worms? That would explain a lot. :wink:

I believe in Drs and Scientists. You believe in Trump and Twitter. The fact that you think I’m the ill-informed one is amusing.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 4:53 pm 
Site Admin

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
McCareins_Fan wrote:

All facts.

I believe in Drs and Scientists. You believe in Trump and Twitter. The fact that you think I’m the ill-informed one is amusing.

LISTEN. TO. YOUR. DOCTORS. :lol: :lol:

You are completely ill-informed if you believe those untested vaccines are "safe and effective."

And I understand that you are enamored of you own "intellect", but allow me to inform you that science is a process, not a religion one "believes in."

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 8:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
McCareins_Fan wrote:

All facts.

LISTEN. TO. YOUR. DOCTORS. :lol: :lol:

You are completely ill-informed if you believe those untested vaccines are "safe and effective."

And I understand that you are enamored of you own "intellect", but allow me to inform you that science is a process, not a religion one "believes in."

I’m not enamored by my own intellect, I’m enamored by those who I believe to be smarter. You prefer to trust dullards who parrot your beliefs.

As for your last statement, you are wrong about untested, unsafe and ineffective. Pretty much on par for you though.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 8:52 pm 
Site Admin

No. You're wrong and you trusted the wrong people.

Vaccines far less dangerous than these have been removed from the market in the past.

The facts are the facts. Don't be a fact denier. The dominoes will fall.

https://www.contagionlive.com/view/astr ... 19-vaccine

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 1:05 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
We’re still doing this?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 1:20 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
SpiralStairs wrote:
We’re still doing this?

Jorr is. The rest of us are pointing and laughing.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2024 11:16 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
possible that all these news reports about inc "deaths of despair", hearing Better Help ads every 20 minutes on podcasts and pervy Ivy League economists and their student-brides publishing weighty tomes on same is as much cause as diagnosis? Similar to how Throat Queen Nancy's anti-drug campaign of the 80's ==> ginormous spike in drug use in the late 80's/90's.

I wasn't even thinking about trying crack/offing myself, but now that you mention it over and over