It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Regular Reader
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:24 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
So thats a "yes" for wfr attending the Bears Saints game?

i thought he was organizing it!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:49 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
The fine qualities of Reader are lost on me. Was is when he called for putting 30 million Americans in concentration camps? Or maybe it was when he hobnobbed with the corrupt assholes who are ruining thus state. The people kissing his ass don’t surprise me.

I do give condolences to his family, which is more than he would ever do for me. Maybe he was nicer earlier in life, but I only saw a partisan, racist, asshole. Sorry Don Tiny that telling the truth is so difficult. Reader went to an all Black college, he was a black nationalist. Would you give the same eulogy for a white nationalist. You don’t have to answer. I know the answer. No need to celebrate racism unless it’s the right pigment.

Since you said I was a catalyst for you to fight through cancer, you can thank me by trying to something better with your life.

Start small, and pledge to try and be happy when you take your first breath tomorrow morning.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
W_Z wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Ill be his plus 1

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:57 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Nice of the Dalai Lama to throw in his two cents.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:16 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
badrogue17 wrote:
W_Z wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Ill be his plus 1

Slut!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Seacrest wrote:
The fine qualities of Reader are lost on me. Was is when he called for putting 30 million Americans in concentration camps? Or maybe it was when he hobnobbed with the corrupt assholes who are ruining thus state. The people kissing his ass don’t surprise me.

I do give condolences to his family, which is more than he would ever do for me. Maybe he was nicer earlier in life, but I only saw a partisan, racist, asshole. Sorry Don Tiny that telling the truth is so difficult. Reader went to an all Black college, he was a black nationalist. Would you give the same eulogy for a white nationalist. You don’t have to answer. I know the answer. No need to celebrate racism unless it’s the right pigment.

Since you said I was a catalyst for you to fight through cancer, you can thank me by trying to something better with your life.

Start small, and pledge to try and be happy when you take your first breath tomorrow morning.

That’s your interpretation. Reader was an over the top racist asshole. But he hatred white people. And slavery was bad.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:13 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:

Your post says far more about you than it does about Reader.

These are the words of a complete coward. Reader hated you for being white. Luckily your self loathing covered for that. You have nice words for America? I don’t recall his put half the country in concentration camps posts. But he was hated and banned.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:16 pm 

pizza_Place: What About Burgers
Tall Midget wrote:

These are the words of a complete coward. Reader hated you for being white. Luckily your self loathing covered for that. You have nice words for America? I don’t recall his put half the country in concentration camps posts. But he was hated and banned.

More deflection from Randy Moss you self loathing coward, no disrespect to your family.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:19 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
W_Z wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Ill be his plus 1

I will happily show up and discuss this with anyone here. The honest truth is I ditched the day job. I don’t have time for the self loathing idiots here. Rogue is a great guy. Reader was the most racist hateful person I’ve ever encountered. He would have put everyone who voted Republican in a camp by his own admission. But great guy! He drank a shot as he wished death on you.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:21 pm 

What About Randy Moss wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

More deflection from Randy Moss you self loathing coward, no disrespect to your family.

Ask Jorr for my number. Meet anyone here. I beat cancer. You bitch on the Internet. Fuck of mult loser.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:22 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:

Ask Jorr for my number. Meet anyone here. I beat cancer. You bitch on the Internet. Fuck off mult loser.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:35 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
But not anything we didn’t already know.

That you are the biggest self loathing pussy here? Yes that was known. If a black person burned your house down you would be debating the socioeconomic causes.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:45 pm 

Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
W_Z wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Ill be his plus 1

Slut!

If you want to get into how much of a lying, loser, low life you are or compare criminal records I’m happy too.

The Missing Link wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:17 pm 

Wiley, if you want to get into how much of a lying, loser, low life you are or compare criminal records I’m happy too.

Would you want to compare grammar records, too? Not looking too good!

PS: what about Randy Moss? He assaulted a pregnant woman in 1996 and no one mentions anything about that low-life.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:20 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
But not anything we didn’t already know.

That you are the biggest self loathing pussy here? Yes that was known. If a black person burned your house down you would be debating the socioeconomic causes.

Do you have a pamphlet you can share with me?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:25 pm 

Ask Jorr for my number. Meet anyone here. I beat cancer. You bitch on the Internet. Fuck of mult loser.

Are you shagging Jorr? Cool beans, no judgment, just kind of random to reveal that in a RIP thread.

Randy Moss assaulted a pregnant woman in 1996 and no one ever talks about that, you self loathing drunkard.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:33 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
I will happily show up
No you won't.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I will happily show up
No you won't.

Neither will you. Like with LTG.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:18 am 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
W_Z wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Ill be his plus 1

Slut!

if you want to get into how much of a lying, loser, low life you are or compare criminal records I’m happy too.

Post changed to:

Run away now little hype man. Your services ain't needed in the community anymore!

Last edited by Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries on Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

The honest truth is I ditched the day job. I don’t have time for the self loathing idiots here.

Yet you logged in at 10pm on a Friday to make 5 posts in a row about a guy who died who you are convinced is an evil Enemy simply because he had different opinions and skin tone than you. You would think that coming back from cancer might give you a different outlook on life. But you lead the same sad existence now as you did a few months ago.

Using someone's first name is also real tough.

TM was and is correct.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Soup Kitchen

if you want to get into how much of a lying, loser, low life you are or compare criminal records I’m happy too.

Would you want to compare grammar records, too? Not looking too good!

PS: what about Randy Moss? He assaulted a pregnant woman in 1996 and no one mentions anything about that low-life.

You're painfully unfunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
gee, somebody black has issues with the race of people who enslaved their ancestors and continues to perpetuate a system that does everything in its power to keep black people locked up, economically disenfranchised or otherwise held down? What a freaking....normal human being.

I don't know what to do about racism, nobody seems to have an easy answer. but i'm not surprised some/many/all black folks knee-jerk find me and my opinions suss because I be white and they're black. maybe we can try to understand even a little bit the history and background of the folks we disagree with and that maybe they have valid reasons for their antipathy toward us/people like us? If nothing else, revisiting this every so often reminds me to accept that other people have the need and maybe even right to be listened to no matter their background/race/belief system (except Chiners, fuck those assholes)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
Wait . . . I think I missed it . . . W. is someone's first name. I was wondering what that was all about. I'll delete that post.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:24 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Wait, is Nas?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:00 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Hussra wrote:
gee, somebody black has issues with the race of people who enslaved their ancestors and continues to perpetuate a system that does everything in its power to keep black people locked up, economically disenfranchised or otherwise held down? What a freaking....normal human being.

I don't know what to do about racism, nobody seems to have an easy answer. but i'm not surprised some/many/all black folks knee-jerk find me and my opinions suss because I be white and they're black. maybe we can try to understand even a little bit the history and background of the folks we disagree with and that maybe they have valid reasons for their antipathy toward us/people like us? If nothing else, revisiting this every so often reminds me to accept that other people have the need and maybe even right to be listened to no matter their background/race/belief system (except Chiners, fuck those assholes)

:salut: This, including the linked speech.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:26 am 
Site Admin

Seacrest wrote:

That’s your interpretation. Reader was an over the top racist asshole. But he hatred white people. And slavery was bad.

Tomorrow is a new day, so you can try again then.

Reader was 50% Lithuanian. Reader was white.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:39 am 
Site Admin

badrogue17 wrote:
Ill be his plus 1

Rogue is a great guy.

Rogue had a few meals with Reader. Sat at the same table for a number of hours and never said a word to him. Absolutely as quiet as a church mouse.

And now to come shit on Reader after he is gone is certainly not something that a "great guy" would do.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:06 am 

Seacrest wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Tomorrow is a new day, so you can try again then.

Reader was 50% Lithuanian. Reader was white.

If WFR came back here just to rub it in this message board’s face that he beat cancer, which should alleviate internet rage rather than intensifying it…there’s no chance he changes his mind about his hardon to piss on someone’s grave. Look how JDC practically gleefully danced on Kobe Bryant’s grave. Sometimes the internet can bring out the worst in people. RR was crusty for sure, but he can’t defend his position anymore. I hope he is indeed resting in peace.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:28 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Seacrest wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Ill be his plus 1

Rogue is a great guy.

Rogue had a few meals with Reader. Sat at the same table for a number of hours and never said a word to him. Absolutely as quiet as a church mouse.

And now to come shit on Reader after he is gone is certainly not something that a "great guy" would do.

Is that what Im doing ? Shitting on the great Regular Reader ? Ive been far more respectful than he deserved.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:31 am 
100000 CLUB

Seacrest wrote:
So brogue is a giant pussy. Shocking.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 379 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next