1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
Douchebag wrote:
This one hurts more than Chris Cornell.

:lol:

Post subject: Re: Roger Ailes
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:54 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Another old guy who drops dead after losing his job.

It happens to a lot of men,including me!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:03 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
CNBC takes a parting shot.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/18/fox-news ... ports.html

Roger Ailes, then-chairman and CEO of Fox News and Fox Television Stations. Roger Ailes dead at 77
16 Mins Ago | 00:52
Media titan Roger Ailes, who resigned from his positions as chairman and CEO of Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network amid sexual harassment allegations, has died.

Ailes resigned from Fox in summer 2016 in the wake of former Fox News Channel Host Gretchen Carlson's sexual harassment lawsuit against him. Ailes had denied the allegations.

Ailes founded Fox News and helped shape the modern cable news landscape in the process. Before that, he worked as a producer and also worked in politics as a consultant. In the early 1990s, he served as president of CNBC, which he left to create Fox News.

In a statement to Drudge Report, his wife Elizabeth Ailes said, "I am profoundly sad and heartbroken to report that my husband, Roger Ailes, passed away this morning. Roger was a loving husband to me, to his son Zachary, and a loyal friend to many. He was also a patriot, profoundly grateful to live in a country that gave him so much opportunity to work hard, to rise—and to give back. During a career that stretched over more than five decades, his work in entertainment, in politics, and in news affected the lives of many millions. And so even as we mourn his death, we celebrate his life..."

No cause of death was given.

Drudge Report first reported the news.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:18 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
pittmike wrote:

Roger Ailes, then-chairman and CEO of Fox News and Fox Television Stations. Roger Ailes dead at 77
Media titan Roger Ailes, who resigned from his positions as chairman and CEO of Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network amid sexual harassment allegations, has died.

Ailes resigned from Fox in summer 2016 in the wake of former Fox News Channel Host Gretchen Carlson's sexual harassment lawsuit against him. Ailes had denied the allegations.

Ailes founded Fox News and helped shape the modern cable news landscape in the process. Before that, he worked as a producer and also worked in politics as a consultant. In the early 1990s, he served as president of CNBC, which he left to create Fox News.

In a statement to Drudge Report, his wife Elizabeth Ailes said, "I am profoundly sad and heartbroken to report that my husband, Roger Ailes, passed away this morning. Roger was a loving husband to me, to his son Zachary, and a loyal friend to many. He was also a patriot, profoundly grateful to live in a country that gave him so much opportunity to work hard, to rise—and to give back. During a career that stretched over more than five decades, his work in entertainment, in politics, and in news affected the lives of many millions. And so even as we mourn his death, we celebrate his life..."

Where exactly were shots fired?

Cry more.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:30 am 

Chus wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Where exactly were shots fired?

Cry more.

STOP WRITING FACTS!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:32 am 

No crying here. In my opinion Ailes and O'Reilly got what they deserve for sexual harassment issues. The shot is they are giving a report on the death and in some way a obit and the first paragraph was right to the Fox allegations.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:32 am 
No shots at all.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:33 am 
pittmike wrote:
No crying here. In my opinion Ailes and O'Reilly got what they deserve for sexual harassment issues. The shot is they are giving a report on the death and in some way a obit and the first paragraph was right to the Fox allegations.

Quit crying Snowflake. Truth hurts.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:44 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
I have no problem with people pissing on his grave as he was an awful human. I just hope people applied the same standards to Teddy Kennedy in the name of consistency rather than partisan politics.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:45 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Douchebag wrote:
This one hurts more than Chris Cornell.

Beerfan + Douchebag = MATCH!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:45 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
pittmike wrote:

You are definitely crying about mean liberals. Foxnews.com also reported on the sexual harassment allegations.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/18/ro ... at-77.html

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:49 am 

Chus wrote:
pittmike wrote:

You are definitely crying about mean liberals. Foxnews.com also reported on the sexual harassment allegations.

Those pinko commies at Fox News couldn't wait to get their shots in.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
I have no problem with people pissing on his grave as he was an awful human. I just hope people applied the same standards to Teddy Kennedy in the name of consistency rather than partisan politics.

The first paragraph probably wasn't "Senator Ted Kennedy, whom killed a poor girl while drunk driving leaving her to drown, passed away yesterday.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:51 am 

Chus wrote:
pittmike wrote:

I am not saying act like it never happened. I just assume that in writing a piece like that the start of the first paragraph is not where it should be placed.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:00 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I'm sorry they weren't nicer to Roger Ailes for you.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:03 am 

Curious Hair wrote:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

If he would have only had affairs with these women, people would've had a much higher opinion of him .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:27 am 
badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

If he would have only had affairs with these women, people would've had a much higher opinion of him .

:lol: Both Sides Do It TM

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:43 am 

Curious Hair wrote:

It could have been anyone. It just seemed to me not a standard death piece.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:46 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
pittmike wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

When Bill Cosby dies, do you think there will be any mention of the rape allegations, or just his success in great movies like Leonard Part 6 and Ghost Dad?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:50 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
pittmike wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Seems standard to me. The most recent and most notable event in his career/life was resigning from Fox News because of his years of nonstop sexual harassment. People who aren't media/politics junkies wouldn't have heard of him for any other reason. There wasn't anything defamatory about him.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:55 am 

Yeah Cosby is probably a good one to think about. I would have assumed they mention all the current stuff for sure but likely after his accomplishments. Certainly not in the first sentence. Anyway, no biggie looks like I am wrong.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:17 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

And this my friends, is what the empty and pointless "both sides do it" looks like in it's most nakedly partisan form from an alleged 2017 "libertarian". :P :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:19 am 

Douchebag wrote:
Chus wrote:
pittmike wrote:

Those pinko commies at Fox News couldn't wait to get their shots in.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:14 pm 

I hope he is sexually harassing a blonde in Heaven right now.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
spmack wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

When Bill Cosby dies, do you think there will be any mention of the rape allegations, or just his success in great movies like Leonard Part 6 and Ghost Dad?

Quote:
Black guy who raped women, Bill Cosby, died today due to complications of what was probably a crack overdose. Along w/ the 16 rape allegations against him, Mr. Cosby was also known for starring on the hit TV show, The Cosby Show, where he portrayed the father of a black family caught in a bizzarro world where they acted white. Mr. Cosby's character, Dr. Heathcliff Huxtable,
was a gynecologist, which assured him easy access to his mostly white victims. His wife was a high-yaller lawyer, who probably got her position due to her large Afrocentric ass. Mr. Cosby was 89.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:20 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
https://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/ ... -a-friend/

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:19 pm 

Nas wrote:
https://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/rachel-maddow-on-the-passing-of-roger-ailes-i-considered-him-to-be-a-friend/