It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mike's Hit List
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:31 am 
1000 CLUB

In the short program this morning Mike is attacking everyone and anyone who has said anything he construes as 'bad' towards him.

Bruce Levine - North of course tells everyone on the air that Bruce asked him for some help when looking for a job at the Score because Bruce called him 'A reporter" on another station. Mike was mad bruce did not use his name.

Ozzie - he can tell us all he wants about his love affair with Ozzie, but he keeps blaming Ozzie for everything and throwing him under the bus.

Kevin Kennedy- "he cant get a minor league coaching job" 'Misguided'

Jeanie Zelasko - 'thank god she is good looking or ashe wouldnt have a job" (I am stunned he thinks she is good looking)

Jay Marriotti = 'Who is a moron because he doesnt understand how the dump button works and he cant handle this radio job in this town." " Failed twice miserabley in Radio."

Paul Sullivan - Sulli reported that Ozzie tossed the candy North brought to the Clubhouse, so North takes personal shots telling everyone 'Sullivan is a 4'11" ________" he may have said Midget but I dont want to get sued.

Mark Buerhle - Accussed Burhle of being the grandstander because of the one time he went sliding on the tarp and then started with the fact Buerhle wears the Cardinals hat. 'I love him but he is a hypocrit for throwing AJ under the bus."

Derrek Lee and Joe Crede - Pussies acccording to North. wonder if he mentioned this to them when in the Locker rooms?

Cast of Rats - Thats us! LOL somehow We 'The chat boards' are also out to get Mike in trouble with the FCC? LOL

Hawk - 'lucky there was no sports radio when he failed as GM of the Sox" "Does not have the cajones to really call someone out" "It's a kiss ass style" This because Hawk said on the air Mike North is a Cub fan in denial.

Last edited by MyGuy on Mon May 21, 2007 8:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:34 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
But he did praise Jim Leyland for playing his regulars in both games of a doubleheader in which they got swept :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:01 am 
1000 CLUB

My Guy,

It won't be us getting him in trouble with the FCC, he only has himself to blame. I'll bet the FCC does come calling this week and CBS won't be happy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:29 am 

My favorite North Quote from the morning while responding to Levine calling North a reporter...

"I'm not a reporter, I'm not that dumb" :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:46 am 

Mike sorta paintd himself into a corner, he said Ozzie was swearing when he talked to Matt Weber and he warned him not to swear numerous times. They put him on the air anyway, I think the FCC will ask "why"?

Last edited by FredsMissingNuts on Mon May 21, 2007 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:27 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Quote:
FredsMissingNuts wrote:
Scott Weber

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:56 am 

Quote:
Quote:
FredsMissingNuts wrote:
Scott Weber

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it was wrong...Lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:01 am 

North really exposed himself today, thanked everyonewho got his name out there and anyone who didnt, he hates and they suck. I dont know if I am just being to critical here, but North sounded like the self centered person everyone accuses him of being.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Mike North is a professional at self-promotion.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:16 am 
1000 CLUB

Mike and everyone on his show could lose their jobs. The station could lose its license. Ozzie could be fined at the very least $500,000. The Score wouldn’t let Bernsie talk to Teddie about Santo because of CBS radio locking down post-Imus. Yet…the station runs promos of the interview and the story is all over the national media, you would think they would want this to go away but they seem to be enjoying it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:46 am 
1000 CLUB

Ya gotta love Pappy. Patting himself on the back like he acomplished something great.

He had nothing to do with what took place. Nothing. Ozzie called up and swore. Nothing more. You would think Pappy was a genious or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:55 am 
1000 CLUB

Coach Crapowski wrote:
Quote:
Ozzie could be fined at the very least $500,000

On what grounds?

I'm pretty sure that the new guidelines allow for a guest or whoever said the words to be directly fined, but doing some quick research I could be wrong. The feeling I get is the station is fined, Ozzie could lose an appreance fee that he probably has with the station and Jen Jen or Rock will take the bullet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:13 am 
1000 CLUB

I'm pretty sure MLB will be having a chat with Ozzie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:38 am 

I back Mike North after hearing Friday's audio - and that will never change.

After listening to his rant against everybody and anybody today, he's once again proving what a meatball he can be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Meet you at Arni's!
TeeLander wrote:
North takes personal shots at everyone at the slightest hint that someone does not agree with him.

he is really an asshole when it comes to that.

I am not an Annie Maxfield fan but many times in arguements Mike goes after Fred and Anne with very personal shots meant to hurt and insult.
But I am sure he is a great guy because he buys people drinks or gives guys big tips

Fred teams up with Mike against Anne too, and that's when I definitely change the station. They degrade and insult her. I realize that she doesn't belong on a sports talk show, but isn't Mike the guy who wants her to stay? And then turns around and you can hear the sneer on his face as he ridicules her. Why would she want to put up with that 4 hours every morning? I just don't get it. I would go home in tears every day if I had to put up with those 2 morons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

Houston Homer wrote:
TeeLander wrote:
North takes personal shots at everyone at the slightest hint that someone does not agree with him.

he is really an asshole when it comes to that.

I am not an Annie Maxfield fan but many times in arguements Mike goes after Fred and Anne with very personal shots meant to hurt and insult.
But I am sure he is a great guy because he buys people drinks or gives guys big tips

Fred teams up with Mike against Anne too, and that's when I definitely change the station. They degrade and insult her. I realize that she doesn't belong on a sports talk show, but isn't Mike the guy who wants her to stay? And then turns around and you can hear the sneer on his face as he ridicules her. Why would she want to put up with that 4 hours every morning? I just don't get it. I would go home in tears every day if I had to put up with those 2 morons.
For $100,000.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:57 pm 
1000 CLUB

Why does she put up with it. 100k. Anybody would put up with a little verbal abuse for that amount. She'll never get that money after they get rid of her again. That's why. Harvey got it for her and she's gonna milk it until they tell her to leave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
whichever way you cut it, when North turns into a 9 year old, then he and Annie start 'debating' as he calls it, could be some of the worst listen in the business.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:04 pm 
1000 CLUB

http://marksfriggin.com/news.htm#mon

Audio Clips And Sports Discussions. 05/21/07. 8:10am
After the break Howard said that he had some good radio to play, and it wasn't them doing it. He said it's this guy Mike North doing a sports radio show and interviewing this guy Ozzy Guillen who ends up cursing up a storm. He said Mike freaks out because he's on regular radio and the guy is cursing. Ozzy continued to curse and they had to bleep out the cursing. Mike asked him to clean up his damn mouth and have some respect for him on his radio show. He told him not to talk down to him like he was one of his players. Ozzy eventually hung up on him but Mike continued to go off on him for not respecting him.
Howard said he loves guys arguing on the radio. Artie talked about that Ozzy guy and how he brought the White Sox to the World Series in 2005 even though he has an accent where you can barely understand what he's saying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:24 pm 

North sent the tape to Dahl as well. I have a feeling he is trying to create a market for himself as the end of his deal approaches. The Monsters had offers from New York way back when. Pappy may think he can land a deal on Sirius.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:31 pm 

I think he sent it to me as well

You know he had jen Emailing it to anyone in the business that he had an email address for.

This will be North's new thing.

Emailing out Audio of anything said on his Show

Maybe some of Fred's Movie reviews will make it to NYC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:45 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Today we learned how everyone is jealous of Mike :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:56 am 
1000 CLUB

So is this North's going away party for when the FCC comes calling?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
Free Drinks?

Post subject: Re: Mike's Hit List
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

Quote:
Cast of Rats - Thats us! LOL somehow We 'The chat boards' are also out to get Mike in trouble with the FCC? LOL

Anyone else still emotionally distressed after hearing all those curse words? It's a good thing the FCC provides some therapy by providing a forum to let all our feelings out. Why Mike? Why couldn't you cut the call off or push the button that says 'hold'? :cry: Not to mention the poor kids I was carpooling to school, they'll never be the same :(