It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:28 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
I have had very few mornings of listening to North or ESPN lately, but today was a semi non busy morning and I had The Score on.

Not sure what the time was, may have been the 6:06 or 7:06 AM hour and Mike states he would like to do a new bit called "SPORTS LIES"

I was actually impressed. A bit that sounded original, would incorporate the callers and thus would inject some humor into the show.

Mike kicks it off with telling everyone he was at the toll booth and when he pulled up it was Ditka taking his money for a charity event , so Mike reached in and gave a $10.

Then the wisdom of Anne "I am so out of my element" Maxfield, jumped in with a comment asking Mike why he didn't use The I Pass lanes!

Silence once again casts it's ugly head over the show, as the sounds of the train wreck dominated the studio.

Fred then added the statement "Because it would ruin the lie"

Not sure if Sports Lies will now ever beome a segment or if they did the bit this morning, but we know who should not be part of the creative process.

NOTE: Still gainfully employed, Still Not Living in My Parents Basement and Hands on Keyboard for time being.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:33 pm 

Annie's comments did make it a better joke.

The Score Guys getting on Ditka for his attempts to help retired players out is just plaid stupid.