It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mississippi River
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
McCareins_Fan wrote:
all the retardness of this shit heap, encapsulated in one thread. congrats, we did it!

needs more dog whistle racism to truly capture the tard-side of CFMB, maybe we can blame black people for the weather

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
McCareins_Fan wrote:
all the retardness of this shit heap, encapsulated in one thread. congrats, we did it!

People need to reckon with the fact the rest of the country is coming for OUR water.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesars
Hussra wrote:
Brick wrote:
but we also lose St. Louis so there is a silver lining.

St Louis, like Florida and Ohio, serve the very important purpose of housing people of the ilk who would voluntarily reside in those hells. If you lose St Louis (or Florida or Ohio), the people who used to live there might end up moving in next door and there goes the neighborhood. Nothing kills property values of a neighborhood faster than an Ohioan, Floridian or St. Loozian moving in.

Can I please get a ruling on who qualifies as a St Loozian? In the city, x miles from downtown or are we lumping everyone south of Springfield and all of Missouri?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:27 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Anything north of Golf Road is Wisconsin. Anything south of I-80 is Hardcore American South. Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:34 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Curious Hair wrote:
Anything north of Golf Road is Wisconsin. Anything south of I-80 is Hardcore American South. Hope this helps.

I think you need to revise that as anything north of 176 is Wisconsin. Barrington, Arlington Heights and, Buffalo Grove don't really scream Wisconsin the same what that Round Lake Beach does.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
SpiralStairs wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

I think you need to revise that as anything north of 176 is Wisconsin. Barrington, Arlington Heights and, Buffalo Grove don't really scream Wisconsin the same what that Round Lake Beach does.

You guys can keep Lake County. We will take Boyd if he desires it though….

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:42 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
It's all the Milwaukee land area

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:01 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Well, I believe north of 120 and south of WI-50 is the disputed zone, but there was a while here on this board where whenever the Score did a remote north of the city (which was rare, they were usually at Patty O'Dipshit's on 111th or something), everyone would groan about having to go to Wisconsin.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Let’s not parcel up the Megalopolis. A house divided loses its water.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:29 pm 

stlmax wrote:

Can I please get a ruling on who qualifies as a St Loozian? In the city, x miles from downtown or are we lumping everyone south of Springfield and all of Missouri?

Columbia's alright. Kansas City has the whole gay capital of the world thing going on. I have friends who live in St Charles and they seem mostly normal. I always have fun in downtown St Louis. The real St Louis riffraff are across the river in Belleville up through Collinsville and Edwardsville.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:34 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

Truth w/r/t I-80 being the real mason-dixon line. That's why waffle house and cracker barrel franchises start appearing at the exits once you breach 80 going south. Folks decided en masse to embrace being backwards ass rednecks south of I-80 and nothing will shake them from that path.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:37 am 

stlmax wrote:
Hussra wrote:
Brick wrote:

St Louis, like Florida and Ohio, serve the very important purpose of housing people of the ilk who would voluntarily reside in those hells. If you lose St Louis (or Florida or Ohio), the people who used to live there might end up moving in next door and there goes the neighborhood. Nothing kills property values of a neighborhood faster than an Ohioan, Floridian or St. Loozian moving in.

You gotta use the smell test, that will tell you who is a St Loooooozian.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:28 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
stlmax wrote:
Hussra wrote:
Brick wrote:

Yes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:57 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
denisdman wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Hey now!! Doug and I are also right by Boyd :lol:

It's hard to call Northern Lake County a disputed zone. Yes, there's a lot of Packer love by me, but the Bears still rule the area right up to the Cheddar curtain.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:52 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
BigW72 wrote:
Yes, there's a lot of Packer love by me, but the Bears still rule the area right up to the Cheddar curtain.

This is my favorite Packer/Bear rivalry story. My former in-laws used to live in Kenosha. There was a bar that painted its door depending on which team had won the last game. When the Bears won it was painted blue and orange, when the Packers won it was painted green and gold. The bar got sold and closed down and the building was demolished. For awhile there was just an empty lot where the bar used to be. One day I was driving by and someone had framed up a door in the middle of the lot and painted it green and gold.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:38 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
Yes, there's a lot of Packer love by me, but the Bears still rule the area right up to the Cheddar curtain.

This is my favorite Packer/Bear rivalry story. My former in-laws used to live in Kenosha. There was a bar that painted its door depending on which team had won the last game. When the Bears won it was painted blue and orange, when the Packers won it was painted green and gold. The bar got sold and closed down and the building was demolished. For awhile there was just an empty lot where the bar used to be. One day I was driving by and someone had framed up a door in the middle of the lot and painted it green and gold.

That's awesome :lol:

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:57 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous, Lord Stanley's, DeKalb Rock City
Wisconsin is such an ass-backwards shithole. Anti-democratic state government, will be the last state to legalize weed, shitty "lakes" clogged with blue algae, worst drivers in the Midwest, not many stunners to gaze at, shitty bar food as a cuisine, faux-Bavarian/Swiss kitsch culture as a tourist economy...glad my dad sold his place and left. No reason to go there unless you really like New Glarus' Thumbprint series.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:51 pm 

McCareins_Fan wrote:
Wisconsin is such an ass-backwards shithole. Anti-democratic state government, will be the last state to legalize weed, shitty "lakes" clogged with blue algae, worst drivers in the Midwest, not many stunners to gaze at, shitty bar food as a cuisine, faux-Bavarian/Swiss kitsch culture as a tourist economy...glad my dad sold his place and left. No reason to go there unless you really like New Glarus' Thumbprint series.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Someone channeling their inner Caller Bob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:13 pm 

He's not wrong about the government, the drivers, or the algae. Lake Como looks like you could walk across it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:24 pm 

McCareins_Fan wrote:

I am thinking we should use this post on the Welcome sign.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:44 pm 

Wouldn't mind trying New Glarus Strawberry Rhubarb Wild Ale.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
denisdman wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

:thumleft:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Hawg Ass wrote:
McCareins_Fan wrote:

New state motto.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:24 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Hawg Ass wrote:
McCareins_Fan wrote:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:01 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous, Lord Stanley's, DeKalb Rock City
My dad lived across Castle Rock Lake from Denis $$$bags. So many 3-5,000 square foot vacation homes that sit empty 11 months per year. Such a waste.

Even my GED-holding stepmom would say "the local people here are fucked up and gross". A ringing endorsement from someone who mangles the English language like Ricky from Trailer Park Boys. Addison's finest!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:08 pm 

McCareins_Fan wrote:
My dad lived across Castle Rock Lake from Denis $$$bags. So many 3-5,000 square foot vacation homes that sit empty 11 months per year. Such a waste.

Even my GED-holding stepmom would say "the local people here are fucked up and gross". A ringing endorsement from someone who mangles the English language like Ricky from Trailer Park Boys. Addison's finest!

I feel like that area is, and I forgot the mathematical term for it, where you're as far as you can be from a city before you start getting closer to another city instead. But I guess that makes some people happy!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:12 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Curious Hair wrote:
McCareins_Fan wrote:

I feel like that area is, and I forgot the mathematical term for it, where you're as far as you can be from a city before you start getting closer to another city instead. But I guess that makes some people happy!

MCCareins you mean like Germantown? Curious there is a lot of wilderness near Denis but it won’t last too long. Just like anywhere else people say let’s all go up there it is great. Then change it. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
how long before St Louis becomes the next Cairo, IL?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:22 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Curious there is a lot of wilderness near Denis but it won’t last too long. Just like anywhere else people say let’s all go up there it is great. Then change it. :lol:

I don't think they even have a grocery store yet.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:25 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Curious Hair wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Curious there is a lot of wilderness near Denis but it won’t last too long. Just like anywhere else people say let’s all go up there it is great. Then change it. :lol:

I don't think they even have a grocery store yet.

Right you have to go to a couple surrounding area towns. adams and Mauston I think.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next