It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Robert Marvin Hull
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:59 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Yeah Meat could barely manage to hide his disgust as he put his arm around him for a photo . His past was well known at this point , if that fucking putz had any integrity he wouldve walked out of the studio and refused to take the pic but sure thing Meat , tell us 13 years later after the guy dies how tortured you are about him.

Look, I'm disgusted by him, too, but we don't know anything about the past of Jay Zawaski.

but we do know quite a bit about Spiegs and can infer quite a bit more. He and Hull had some of the same problems.

and as far as Bernstein goes, isn't he the one who strictly controlled his wife's weight? Put that out for public consumption today and you'll be branded a spousal abuser by some.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
good dolphin wrote:

but we do know quite a bit about Spiegs and can infer quite a bit more. He and Hull had some of the same problems.

and as far as Bernstein goes, isn't he the one who strictly controlled his wife's weight? Put that out for public consumption today and you'll be branded a spousal abuser by some.

Seriously? How did he do that?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:01 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
SpiralStairs wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
I'll never forget Senor's disdain for Jay Zawaski's wedding, likening it to a birthday party for an eight-year-old.

Disney Adults?

Blackhawks, but they're probably that, too.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:02 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Remember when the entire Score staff showed up to Attabatacola's wedding? How long did that marriage last, 5 minutes?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Curious Hair wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Yeah Meat could barely manage to hide his disgust as he put his arm around him for a photo . His past was well known at this point , if that fucking putz had any integrity he wouldve walked out of the studio and refused to take the pic but sure thing Meat , tell us 13 years later after the guy dies how tortured you are about him.

Look, I'm disgusted by him, too, but we don't know anything about the past of Jay Zawaski.

well, if there’s any domestic abuse going on in his house, it isn’t coming from him

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:07 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Remember when the entire Score staff showed up to Attabatacola's wedding? How long did that marriage last, 5 minutes?

Matty’s a good guy though. Cheats on his wife with two little kids at home right in front of his oh so pious co-workers .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:10 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Mark Grace was scuttled from the Cubs booth for joking that his ex wife was a “ dingbat” .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
badrogue17 wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Matty’s a good guy though. Cheats on his wife with two little kids at home right in front of his oh so pious co-workers .

Wait, what?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:29 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nothing wrong with this take.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:17 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Wait, what?

I can't find the "Is Drinky in Trouble" thread

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Hull and Gordie . Remember , Bernstein contends that no way could the slow, tiny, white guys of yesteryear compete with todays wang whippers . Look.At.Their.Bodies.

He looks like a somewhat jacked Lee Harvey Oswald.

To me, Gordie Howe was the best all around hockey player ever. Including maybe the best hockey enforcer ever. Even when he was on the ice in his late 40's. No player wanted to square off with Mr. Howe.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:44 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Hull and Gordie . Remember , Bernstein contends that no way could the slow, tiny, white guys of yesteryear compete with todays wang whippers . Look.At.Their.Bodies.

Dunno, they both look like the kind of groomers and pedophiles that have had a firm, secure place stretching down to the junior levels of the dead sport. And probably always will. Which pattern and practice cannot be ignored.

So now Bobby Hull and Gordie Howe are pedophiles. Donald Trump is a hell of a drug.

Yeah. Quite a jump from a couple of very strong all around athletes to two HOF hockey players being groomers and pedophiles. I guess the accusers haven't ever been in a men's collegiate or professional locker room in their life, eh? I'd say that if you went into major college or professional locker rooms in the 50's and 60's, you could find ten or so running backs, safeties, and linebackers built a lot like Hull and Howe. Someone ever call Ronnie Bull, Rick Caseres(sp?), Walter? Paul Horning? Pedophiles?? Come-on.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:57 pm 

The Missing Link wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Dunno, they both look like the kind of groomers and pedophiles that have had a firm, secure place stretching down to the junior levels of the dead sport. And probably always will. Which pattern and practice cannot be ignored.

So now Bobby Hull and Gordie Howe are pedophiles. Donald Trump is a hell of a drug.

Goofy non sequiturs for $100 Alex. (Well maybe not for your daily bizarre puppy dog claims)

The hockey pedophilia scandals were made decades before your life took a bizarre turn to excuse anything and everything remotely heroic in your 1950s tainted eyes. And the sane among us have viewed hockey skeptically since then. Maybe even the love of your recent political life agrees. But I doubt it. Maybe next time you too will strangely post beefcake photos of men to bolster your social and political rants and love for no apparent reason either.

Weird.

I'm pretty sure the non sequitir was suggesting that two guys are pedophiles without a shred of evidence.

Reading is a skill you unsurprisingly have lost with your conversion. Saying what I think they look like isn't the same as making any of the extreme leaps a guy like you routinely make. I've never given that a thought about either until beefcake photos were posted for no reason.

Edit: dropped my phone.

A Brutus The Barber reference :lol: :lol:

Wait a minute. Those were "beefcake pictures"? A guy deepsea fishing in a boat was a "beefcake" picture? Who makes that call? I don't know for sure, but I imagine Mr. Howe might have taken offense to a homosexual advance by anyone who attempted to sexually come on to him :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:41 am 

I’ll have to try to find some photos of those guys drinking coffee, opening their mail or maybe with their glasses on eternally reading page 1 of a book but I dont think their agents were that wiley back in the day .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:22 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
I’ll have to try to find some photos of those guys drinking coffee, opening their mail or maybe with their glasses on eternally reading page 1 of a book but I dont think their agents were that wiley back in the day .

It would be as equally queer coming from a questionable internet tough guy like you. You seem as peculiar as someone like Bernstein, obsessing over men's bodies, especially in an obituary thread. But it's not surprising.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:55 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Regular Reader wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

It would be as equally queer coming from a questionable internet tough guy like you. You seem as peculiar as someone like Bernstein, obsessing over men's bodies, especially in an obituary thread. But it's not surprising.

What the hell man?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:00 am 

Darkside wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

What the hell man?

Leave him be . He’s shown his ass quite a bit lately . Maybe ill post some Ted Nugent pics to really trigger him next .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:31 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
That would be a most epic troll my good sir!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:13 am 

The Hawk wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Yeah. Quite a jump from a couple of very strong all around athletes to two HOF hockey players being groomers and pedophiles. I guess the accusers haven't ever been in a men's collegiate or professional locker room in their life, eh? I'd say that if you went into major college or professional locker rooms in the 50's and 60's, you could find ten or so running backs, safeties, and linebackers built a lot like Hull and Howe. Someone ever call Ronnie Bull, Rick Caseres(sp?), Walter? Paul Horning? Pedophiles?? Come-on.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:18 pm 

This thread was quite informative. Well done Nas and ltg.

Nas made one of my favorite points about Malcom X in a previous thread that I still think about to this day. He should be celebrated more than he is but obviously he isn't quite as easy to sell to white people as a person to hold in high esteem.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
They can't all be Lil' Nas X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:34 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
KDdidit wrote:
They can't all be Lil' Nas X

Well not with that attitude!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
This is a fantastic thread. Has it all. Gay talk, balack talk, MLK, Malcolm X, homoerotic fantasies. What more could you want.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:21 pm 

whitesoxfanfrank wrote:
This is a fantastic thread. Has it all. Gay talk, balack talk, MLK, Malcolm X, homoerotic fantasies. What more could you want.

Cum talk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:49 am 

Brick wrote:

Nas made one of my favorite points about Malcom X in a previous thread that I still think about to this day. He should be celebrated more than he is but obviously he isn't quite as easy to sell to white people as a person to hold in high esteem.

His story literally was sold to white people in the form of a movie which was a hit financially. There were a good 3-5 years where X hats were in fashion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:13 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
good dolphin wrote:
Brick wrote:

His story literally was sold to white people in the form of a movie which was a hit financially. There were a good 3-5 years where X hats were in fashion

It was a time when studios were pumping out a lot of black movies and Spike Lee was a money maker. I was young, but I don't recall seeing white people wearing the X hats.

The difference between everyone else and MLK is America marketed the hell out of MLK. The Kumbaya campaign is still in overdrive, but good dolphin refuses to hold my hand and sing.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:09 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Sunday Brian Hanley talking about Bobby Hull.

I knew every Police Chief within 100 miles of Chicago because of Bobby Hull.
-Bill Wirtz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:43 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Nas wrote:
I don't recall seeing white people wearing the X hats.

They wore these:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:46 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
I don't recall seeing white people wearing the X hats.

They wore these:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5