It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Regular Reader
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:59 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Someone recently opened an account at my bank online. It got linked to my accounts, so I was able to immediately shut it down. They tried a couple more times and the bank shut them down.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:59 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
RFDC wrote:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Definitely slow it down. Laughter is good for everything!

I am sure you can afford the couple bucks.

Somebody just stole Dr. Ken Jr. I's identity and spent $2500 at a podiatrist in Hinsdale.

That dude knows how to party. Dr. Ken Jr. I is about to move to Indiana as well. Thought you might appreciate that.

Sorry about the identity theft. A podiatrist fee is something :lol:

Glad to hear your son is going to get some Indiana time. Is it region time or the corn filled part of the state?

Tom: Elaine, I’m used to it. I’m a doctor.

Elaine: Well… podiatrist.

Tom: Huh?

Elaine: No no, I’m just saying you didn’t really go to medical school, you went to podiatry school. Which I’m sure is very grueling in it’s own way.

Tom: I went to podiatry school because I like feet. I chose to work with feet.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:39 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I'm going to torment you folks with my inane observations until my final seconds.
Gotta get one last prediction correct, huh?

Last thing he does is put a bet down on Aussie basketball or a horse race in Tangiers.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Caller Bob wrote:
If this place is on your Bucket List, that's just fucking sad

I guess we can add Bucket List to the things you don't know the definition of.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:08 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Nardi wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I'm going to torment you folks with my inane observations until my final seconds.
Gotta get one last prediction correct, huh?

Last thing he does is put a bet down on Aussie basketball or a horse race in Tangiers.

Odds are good. The Ant Army is going to be strong this year.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's

I'd like to die laughing at a Noisy post. Of course on here there'd also be the possibility of reading something on here and saying oh for the love of god pull the plug.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:50 pm 

Spaulding wrote:

I'd like to die laughing at a Noisy post. Of course on here there'd also be the possibility of reading something on here and saying oh for the love of god pull the plug.

Funny, I have thought the same thing numerous times reading your post.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Have that thought again, I'll yank it like a lawn mower for ya.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:05 am 

He didn't know the moment he would die. He came here for a laugh as a respite. It's not like this was his "Rosebud".

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:21 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
good dolphin wrote:
He didn't know the moment he would die. He came here for a laugh as a respite. It's not like this was his "Rosebud".

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:17 am 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
During my last incarnation here Reader PM'd me that he was in stage 4 of his fight with cancer. About a month or so later I pm'd him to ask how he was feeling/doing and he never responded back. It was almost as if he wanted to ask me "How in the fuck do you think I'm doing motherfucker" I have stage 4 cancer. I never asked him about it again. I knew then that the best way to do it was to see if he still happened to be posting here. And he did right up until the very end in fact.

I never met him personally but I still felt as if I knew him anyway. We knew at least 5-6 of the same people and also attended the same high school at different times. He was about 7-8 years older than I am. Even though he had issues with some of the people that happened to post here it was obvious (to me anyway) that the main reason that he continued to post was due to the positive interactions he had with other posters. He was a good dude and his loss has undoubtedly been a loss for this place.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:25 am 
100000 CLUB

The Doctor Of Style wrote:
During my last incarnation here Reader PM'd me that he was in stage 4 of his fight with cancer. About a month or so later I pm'd him to ask how he was feeling/doing and he never responded back. It was almost as if he wanted to ask me "How in the fuck do you think I'm doing motherfucker" I have stage 4 cancer. I never asked him about it again. I knew then that the best way to do it was to see if he still happened to be posting here. And he did right up until the very end in fact.

I never met him personally but I still felt as if I knew him anyway. We knew at least 5-6 of the same people and also attended the same high school at different times. He was about 7-8 years older than I am. Even though he had issues with some of the people that happened to post here it was obvious (to me anyway) that the main reason that he continued to post was due to the positive interactions he had with other posters. He was a good dude and his loss has undoubtedly been a loss for this place.

I tried to reach out to you before he graduated. For what it's worth, he shared that he was disappointed he didn't let you know where he was at in the process.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:27 am 

pizza_Place: John's

Welcome back LTG!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Nas wrote:

I tried to reach out to you before he graduated. For what it's worth, he shared that he was disappointed he didn't let you know where he was at in the process.

Yeah once I signed out I changed my login info (As Brick instructed me to do a few years ago) and forgot whatever password that I chose to change. That is why I have had so many usernames. I forget whatever the new password happens to be so that I won't login. Hate I didn't get a chance to holler at him before he died though.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:45 am 

Good to see you around LTG. Miss you around here.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:46 am 

Nas wrote:
Someone recently opened an account at my bank online. It got linked to my accounts, so I was able to immediately shut it down. They tried a couple more times and the bank shut them down.

Safe to say it wasn't Regular Reader...

Too soon?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:47 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:

Too soon?

Only if it isn’t a “beloved “ poster .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

Last edited by badrogue17 on Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:49 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Don Tiny wrote:
It really takes a hell of a specimen of a particularly insufferable c*nt to post that and, by God, you certainly fit the bill.
100% truth

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:08 am 
100000 CLUB

Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:

Too soon?

Probably not a regular thief.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:41 pm 

Nas wrote:

Yeah once I signed out I changed my login info (As Brick instructed me to do a few years ago) and forgot whatever password that I chose to change. That is why I have had so many usernames. I forget whatever the new password happens to be so that I won't login. Hate I didn't get a chance to holler at him before he died though.

Each username is a different person. The Doctor Of Style has no past here.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:19 am 

pizza_Place: All of them
good dolphin wrote:

Each username is a different person. The Doctor Of Style has no past here.

Give me a break

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13