It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:18 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Nardi wrote:
He killed that poor dog. On top of it, mocking the little guy's afflictions. I've heard from the international posters, and let me tell you, they are horrified. They demand no more PBP.

If I wanted to kill that dog i would have done it years ago.

you weren't around back then Nardi. In the original post I posted about dreaming about ways to kill that dog. I spent countless sleepness nights planning and prodding a way to do it. One time I was going to kidnap it in a black duffel bag, take it out on my boat and dump it in the middle of the ocean where nobody would find it.

There was another plot I had where I would capture it and tie a noose around it's neck and hang it on the front porch of those shit neighbors. When the woke up after their pot hangover at 3pm they'd get the shock of their lives! But the dog was part black colored and I think it was LTG back then that told me not do do that as it may be conceived as racist.

But I didnt do any of it. I think it was 312player back then that talked me out of it. that pyscho ********** had pm'd me that if I flied him out here for a week with fully paid room/board he would do the deed for me no cost. i declined that too.

so see I didnt do it. it was those fucking pos owners who are to blame. I must say I will miss the tom/jerry cat and mouse back and forth. I will admit scheming ways to murder that dog back then did improve my mental capacity.

Last edited by HawaiiYou on Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:35 pm 

youre a good person Hawaii you. dont let your incompetence ruin your self worth. the neighbors will likely adopt another chance for you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:14 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
IkeSouth wrote:
youre a good person Hawaii you. dont let your incompetence ruin your self worth. the neighbors will likely adopt another chance for you.

as long as they put it on a leash and don't have it shit in my yard i'm fine with it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:22 pm 

don't worry, the new one will bark continuously until the cops show up and tell the owners they dont give a shit and then the dog will go back to barking constantly. been there too many times.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:26 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
IkeSouth wrote:
don't worry, the new one will bark continuously until the cops show up and tell the owners they dont give a shit and then the dog will go back to barking constantly. been there too many times.

Ike snitches on dogs. Sad!