It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bring Rosey Back!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:41 am 
1000 CLUB

Bring back Steve Rosenbloom. I've been saying this for years because someone WILL replace the cocksucker eventually. Steve is smart and witty. NOT DUMB AND DUMBER. I would listen again, the station would have more respect, and there would be a whole lot less to bitch about.

Thank you for reading my latest "RANT".

DAMN Rock's a dork. He needs a woman!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:09 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Baracco's
Rosie is on pace to become the Burt Sugar of the poker world. They would have to entice him with a big truck loaded with cash parked by his house for starters and continue to pay him with cash in brown paper bags.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

Baum and Rosenbloom made for a great Saturday morning listen. I don't see his columns (have no interest in poker), but as a weekend/fill-in host I really enjoyed listening to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

C_Howitt_Fealz wrote:
Baum and Rosenbloom made for a great Saturday morning listen. I don't see his columns (have no interest in poker), but as a weekend/fill-in host I really enjoyed listening to him.

I really disagree, his condescending attitude got real tiresome. Now if they would just dump the old useless Baum. He's as entertaining and informative as a root canal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

Score is doomed wrote:
I really disagree, his condescending attitude got real tiresome. Now if they would just dump the old useless Baum. He's as entertaining and informative as a root canal.

In my humble opinion, Rosenbloom's attitude could never be as tiring as Bernstein's. If Rosey had been doing five shifts a week, it would have worn thin quickly. But relegated to a three-hour weekend morning shift - it worked for me.

I like Baum. I'm old enough to remember the Baum Show on BBM, which I listened to frequently. It's odd, still, ten years into his run on SCR, to hear him talking sports instead of politics and news. But I'm just glad he's still on air. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:14 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Marinos-EGV
Score is doomed wrote:
C_Howitt_Fealz wrote:

Now i know you obviously dont like what the Score is doing, however, since you seem to have hate for almost every show, what would you do to make it better? Personally, i hate about half the stuff that is done, but enjoy some of the other shows.

1) B&B
2) Mully and Hanley or Haugh
3) Baum and Olken (Rosenbloom)
4) Doug during football season only

Hate
1) North (when attempting to talk on a variety of topics, stick to sports)
2) Murph
3) Doug at any other time (class act, but adds little)
4) Holmes, Rogers, Canelis (sp), Adamle

My point being, there is no way you can all out dislike every single show, unless you are a disgruntled employee of the Score or former employee.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:53 am 
taa wrote:
Rosie is on pace to become the Burt Sugar of the poker world. They would have to entice him with a big truck loaded with cash parked by his house for starters and continue to pay him with cash in brown paper bags.

Parked by his apartment you mean. Another bitter, lonely host would make five too many at the Score.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:20 am 

Good riddence to that prick. Rosenbloom relegated to writing about poker: Deal With It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:10 pm 
1000 CLUB

easy Dolphin! He's "MY GUY" !!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:56 am 
1000 CLUB

Steve Rosenbloom sucks. He's the most negative person on radio, and it gets old fast.

If the choice is Mike North vs. Steve Rosenbloom, sign North to an extension today.

Post subject: Bozo...............
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:46 am 

I would rather have Bozo The Clown instead of North. Nah! Fuck Bozo....give me Cookie instead!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

WOW! Thanks for the HISTORIC post review. YOU NEED A WOMAN BUDDY. A job might help too.