It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 8:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Seminars? North?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:32 am 
1000 CLUB

I've been gone for awhile getting over my Sox but I'm back. I have not listened to the Score in weeks but since its slow here at the big house I had a chance to surf the web. For Shits and Giggles I checked out NorthtoNorth.com.

I couldnt belive it. This ass clown actually speaks for groups at seminars? And they pay him!!!!! I almost laughed myself to death. Since when does being a high school drop out biggot mafia wannabe qualify him for that?

"Way to go class of '07. Yer da best. Even da Mexicans! Yooz shood wear sombreros so yooz not blend in wid us white guyz."

"You guyz have a great company. Lets leave dis seminar and head to Gibsons. You guyz can work wid hangovers like me. I got rich doin dat."

What on earth could he possibly say that wouldnt sound foolish. What kind of groups would want this illiterate pig to speak?

Help me out. Has he ever "spoke"? Someone got a tape?

"Before I get started, I just want to say that Orton should be starting and Urlacher is overated. Thats all I gots. Lets find some broads and drink."

Last edited by Mr. Belvidere on Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:43 am 
1000 CLUB

I can't imagine who'd want a Score host to give seminars....I'm just guessing, but I'm sure North would tell the how he started off with nothing as a hot dog stand owner, and turned it into a big time host on a big time station (I'm being sarcastic).....The whole 'you can do anything in life, look at me, if you work hard at it.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:48 am 
1000 CLUB

Can sonmeone go to his site to the seminar area and fill out the form. I'd love to see what he charges.

Post subject: Re: Seminars? North?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:56 am 

Mr. Belvidere wrote:

What on earth could he possibly say that wouldnt sound foolish. What kind of groups would want this illiterate pig to speak?

."

The same group that would want Singletary or Ditka to speak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:13 am 
1000 CLUB

Coach Crapowski wrote:
I never understood the appeal of bringing in motivational speakers. Those who manage staffs that need motivational speaking should reconsider their hiring and compensation practices.

I've heard Gary Fencik (sp??) is very good in his speeches that he does for companies....He's got the Ivy League degree so he's got to be a smart guy, and he's got some international business.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

Please tell me people dont actually pay to have him or hear him speak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

Imagine all of the minorities at the company that have to sit at one of Pappy's talks. That's pretty insulting. Especially if they know his history. Can you imagine a Chinese man having to see this idiot get up there and talk. Jeez.

Here is what I'm guessing. Pappy advertises his services on his site. But no company has ever had him speak. Pappy tries to squeez money out of every crack. But much like nobody bought his CD, clothes, or any of the other crap he pushes nobody has ever paid Pappy to speak. Nobody listens to his show and that's free.