It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
good dolphin wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
I always thought Mac would be the one to save the station.

Turns out it's one of his proteges.

just like Star Wars

I love you good dolphin.

douglas from evergreen freakin park... fighter, survivor, string picker and ass kicker. Now he can call himself, Champion.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Gino's East
doug - evergreen park wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

just like Star Wars

I love you good dolphin.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Joe's in Wheeling
If they keep this up, they will be the new FOTS within a year. Bernstine and Goff are a train wreck. No one wants to listen to 5 hours of pontificating, and laughing at literally everything, unless he's talking race. I would rather listen to 5 hours of 1-800- Kars4kids than Goff pounding and giggling. I am positive B&G would be the first to tell me then "don't listen". Well, that's a great business plan, try to get listeners to turn the dial. Advertisers love that. How's that been working out for ya? Cause I've stopped listening a while ago and I'm sure many others have joined me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:28 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Bernstein told me not to listen and now I don't. Simple.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
pittmike wrote:
Bernstein told me not to listen and now I don't. Simple.

Fine . Keep listening to that non soul moving show. You'll be back .

A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:12 am 

doug - evergreen park wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

just like Star Wars

I love you good dolphin.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:17 pm 

pizza_Place: billss
pittmike wrote:
They mentioned the not so seriously yesterday a lot. I think Parkins gives zero fucks if it ruffles Bernsie. His one line yesterday was "what you want us to do spend four hours breaking down a Cubs game?"

That was the problem with having Goff as the co-host before. He put the kibosh on the fun parts of the show. I believe Spiegs wanted to have more fun with it, but Goff didn't feel having non-sports drafts was "stirring your soul" enough. I hope B&G are dying in the ratings. I catch bits and pieces while waiting for GN's never ending roundup of new, traffic and weather to give way to Roe, and what I hear in B&G is nowhere near soul stirring. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:35 pm 

Jason let us know yesterday that he felt uncomfortable at Cracker Barrel because it is themed in the 1800s and things didn't go to well for his people then, even though he is the one who brought up Cracker Barrel and how he had enjoyed the restaurant. That was a fun vignette when coupled with Dan trying to show his street cred by talking about how much he loves collared greens.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:48 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
good dolphin wrote:
Jason let us know yesterday that he felt uncomfortable at Cracker Barrel because it is themed in the 1800s and things didn't go to well for his people then, even though he is the one who brought up Cracker Barrel and how he had enjoyed the restaurant. That was a fun vignette when coupled with Dan trying to show his street cred by talking about how much he loves collared greens.

Didn't you know Dan went to school in the south?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Il-Forno in Deerfield
good dolphin wrote:
That was a fun vignette when coupled with Dan trying to show his street cred by talking about how much he loves collared greens.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:05 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
good dolphin wrote:

In an attempt to increase my lifespan my wife is constantly feeding me collards, kale, field greens, dandelions, and other things that taste like dirt.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Gino's East
good dolphin wrote:

Cracker Barrel fucking sucks.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
good dolphin wrote:
collared greens

:lol: :lol:

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been ... nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'.
- Isaac Asimov

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:47 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

In an attempt to increase my lifespan my wife is constantly feeding me collards, kale, field greens, dandelions, and other things that taste like dirt.

First I will list my street cred by saying I tried them at armey and Lou's. Then I will destroy it by saying they sucked

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:52 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
good dolphin wrote:

And Goff had to mention it twice. Goff likes to fire back at people who says he talks too much about race. There was no need for him talking about the 1800s and his people. And after he said it and Bernstein didn't respond, he had to say it again. Talk race when it is part of the story but quit beating everyone over the head with it. "There it is!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
DAC wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

And Goff had to mention it twice. Goff likes to fire back at people who says he talks too much about race. There was no need for him talking about the 1800s and his people. And after he said it and Bernstein didn't respond, he had to say it again. Talk race when it is part of the story but quit beating everyone over the head with it. "There it is!"

I kinda get where Goff is coming from. Main reason I don't go to church is because they killed a lot of people during the 1400s or something .

A lot of you guys really just state shit without really knowing what the hell you are talking about.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:58 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
badrogue17 wrote:
DAC wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I kinda get where Goff is coming from. Main reason I don't go to church is because they killed a lot of people during the 1400s or something .

That's the same reason I'm not worried about ISIS and the spread of radical Islam. The Crusades happened.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:05 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Kirkwood wrote:
denisdman wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

just like Star Wars

"YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE."

Bernstein has never heard of Star Wars. He has no idea what it is.

Jerry: What bet?

Elaine: He bet me Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars.

Jerry: Dustin Hoffman in Star Wars? Short Jewish guy against Darth Vader. I don't think so .

<º)))><

Set out running
But I take my time
A friend of the devil
Is a friend of mine