It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Ricobene's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
"But what about Justin Fields Trade Talk When he was still a member of the Bears?

Quote:
Mar 16, 2024 — The Bears on Saturday agreed to trade quarterback Justin Fields to the Steelers in exchange for a 2025 sixth-round draft pick
Fields hasn't been a member of the Bears for almost a month, but in those last 30 days, you have only posted about him 144 times; search.php?keywords=fields&terms=all&author=The+Doctor+Of+Style&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=30&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

whoa nellie!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoa Nellie it's really beyond the pale to talk about a guy who's only ever PLAYED for the local franchise as you compare him to the dude that will soon play for the local franchise. Whoa Nellie is that considered to be "outside the bounds" Get it Simple? Outside The "Bounds". Hint: Think Pigskin :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:44 pm 

Outside of the NFL draft, The NFL can't even check for OffSeason NBA.

https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2023/0 ... but-spurs/

Hey Simple Frank. If you can find anything Off Season NFL that tops these numbers, then Get at me dog!
Quote:
Victor Wembanyama’s NBA Summer League debut came just shy of a viewership record.

Friday’s Hornets-Spurs NBA Summer League game, which marked the debut of #1 overall pick Wembanyama, averaged 1.39 million viewers on ESPN — trailing only Zion Williamson’s earthquake-shortened debut four years ago as the most-watched Summer League game on record (2019 Pelicans-Knicks: 1.61M). (LeBron James’ Summer League debut in 2003 aired on NBA TV, which was not Nielsen-rated at the time.)

The game averaged nearly one million more viewers than last year’s most-watched Summer League telecast, Magic-Kings featuring #1 pick Paolo Banchero (433K). Viewership peaked at 1.63 million.

Otherwise you're just blowing smoke up your own ass.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:56 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Whenever the argument is obviously stupid, then just simply make an attempt to recalibrate the argument. Won't work. Accept your L and move on

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:08 pm 

Hey Simple Frank. If you can find anything Off Season NFL that tops these numbers, then Get at me dog!
Quote:
Victor Wembanyama’s NBA Summer League debut came just shy of a viewership record.

Friday’s Hornets-Spurs NBA Summer League game, which marked the debut of #1 overall pick Wembanyama, averaged 1.39 million viewers on ESPN — trailing only Zion Williamson’s earthquake-shortened debut four years ago as the most-watched Summer League game on record (2019 Pelicans-Knicks: 1.61M). (LeBron James’ Summer League debut in 2003 aired on NBA TV, which was not Nielsen-rated at the time.)

The game averaged nearly one million more viewers than last year’s most-watched Summer League telecast, Magic-Kings featuring #1 pick Paolo Banchero (433K). Viewership peaked at 1.63 million.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:17 pm 
100000 CLUB

Yes it is if the topic pertains to offseason football and if ltg isn't gaslighting every issue then what exactly is that he actually does around here?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:28 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Yes it is if the topic pertains to offseason football and if ltg isn't gaslighting every issue then what exactly is that he actually does around here?

So Says the guy whose only "purpose" here is to either get banned or ignored by mods and everyone else, eagerly cite "posting stats" or relentlessly stalk posters that fail to ever give his car humping ass the time of day.

Literally no one ever holds a discussion with you about anything. Whether they agree or disagree with you. It doesn't matter. You're the reprobate (,quite a few around here let me tell ya!) Who shows up to every party and everyone says to themselves "damn who invited him"?

Last edited by The Doctor Of Style on Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:30 pm 
100000 CLUB

NBA diehards are euphoric about the fact that they have less than .001% of the season to actually gloat about its level of importance and relevance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:33 pm 

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:34 pm 
100000 CLUB

That CTE thing real for you?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:46 pm 

Anyone else find it rather odd that 99% of Phantom Frank's comments on this here message board are invariably directed at people he claims to dislike? Just Asking A Question.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:11 pm 

NBA Play In Games averaged Nearly 4 Million viewers last night.
https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2024/0 ... hed-games/

Quote:
The NBA will not have the Warriors to rely on in the playoffs — and may not have the Lakers for long — but for at least one night, the league’s top television draws delivered big numbers.

Tuesday’s Warriors-Kings and Lakers-Pelicans NBA Play-in Tournament games averaged 4.05 and 3.91 million viewers respectively across TNT (3.94M; 3.82M) and truTV (111K; 96K), marking the second and third-largest audiences in the young history of the event. The only Play-in game to fare better was the head-to-head matchup of Golden State and the Lakers on ESPN in 2021 (5.65M).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:15 am 

they have to be happy about the Lakers and Bulls participating in these play ins

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:51 am 
100000 CLUB

4 million viewers on a weeknight in April. Quite the feat.

That's about two thirds of what the NFL Hall of Fame preaseaon game gets on a weeknight in early August.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:01 am 

Yeah NFL "Offseason" is definitely "Synonymous with NFL "Preseason". You can't find this sort of "analysis" just anywhere you know.

Meanwhile can "WE" find anything YESTERDAY from the NFL which beats out those "insignificant play in games in the ratings from the last couple of days? Just Asking A Question

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:07 am 
100000 CLUB

A Tuesday night in April is not likely to have real high NFL ratings on TV. I'm not sure this helps your argument :lol: :lol:

However, NFL draft discussion on radio airwaves would absolutely be a topic that has more interest than the play in games. No doubt about it.

The aforementioned draft (which is off season and out of town for the most part) is definitely going to have more than 4 million viewers.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:09 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
The silly "Pro Bowl Games", while down from the year prior, still drew a combined 5.75 million viewers.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:15 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
A Tuesday night in April is not likely to have real high NFL ratings on TV. I'm not sure this helps your argument :lol: :lol:

However, NFL draft discussion on radio airwaves would absolutely be a topic that has more interest than the play in games. No doubt about it.

The aforementioned draft (which is off season and out of town for the most part) is definitely going to have more than 4 million viewers.

TV ratings don't matter to the Simple One. Until they do of course. Which he will be EUPHORIC to tout in a week or so. As WE WELL KNOW ALREADY!

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Quote:
The 2019 NFL Draft set new TV ratings and viewership marks, according to Nielsen. Yes, last year’s records have already fallen.

This draft had a combined 3.9 household TV rating and an average of 6.1 million viewers across linear television and digital platforms, according to Nielsen’s fast national numbers. That combined rating is up 11% and the viewership up 8% from 2018, when ABC also presented the whole thing.

On Monday, the NFL touted its draft telecasts combined to reach more than 47.5 million TV viewers across the event’s three days, which is up 5% from 2018, according to Nielsen’s fast total audience estimates.

https://www.thewrap.com/2019-nfl-draft- ... s-records/

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Total NBA viewers on Christmas Day- 21.59 million

The biggest blowout ever in a college bowl game, the lowest rated Nat'l Championship game in over 20 years, drew 80% of that.

Quote:
Georgia’s blowout win vs. TCU draws lowest viewership of CFP championship since BCS era began

Jan 9, 2023; Inglewood, CA, USA
By Bill Shea and The Athletic Staff
Jan 10, 2023

ESPN networks averaged 17.2 million viewers for Georgia’s blowout win over TCU in the CFP national championship game Monday night, ESPN announced Tuesday, marking the least-viewed CFP championship game since the BCS era began in 1999.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:19 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Hey Simple Frank, don't you just love those "halcyon" days when ratings actually mattered to ya? Just Asking A Question

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Head to head, NFL wins with a nearly 5-1 margin in Christmas Day TV ratings.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:29 am 
100000 CLUB

Whenever the argument is obviously stupid, then just simply make an attempt to recalibrate the argument. Won't work. Accept your L and move on

Your original argument, which has been debunked MANY times, is that there is not more interest in off season NFL than NBA right now.

Accept your L and move on.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:34 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
[i]Whenever the argument is obviously stupid.

I don't know karate, but i know stupid arguments made by "simple" minded people
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=125510&start=90

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:41 am 
100000 CLUB

I don't know karate, but I know crazy. -James Brown

simply make an attempt to recalibrate the argument. Won't work. Accept your L and move on

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:41 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Your original argument, which has been debunked MANY times, is that there is not more interest in off season NFL than NBA right now.

When an argument is obviously "debunked" numerous times according to the Simple One

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Total NBA viewers on Christmas Day- 21.59 million

The biggest blowout ever in a college bowl game, the lowest rated Nat'l Championship game in over 20 years, drew 80% of that.

Quote:
Georgia’s blowout win vs. TCU draws lowest viewership of CFP championship since BCS era began

Jan 9, 2023; Inglewood, CA, USA
By Bill Shea and The Athletic Staff
Jan 10, 2023

ESPN networks averaged 17.2 million viewers for Georgia’s blowout win over TCU in the CFP national championship game Monday night, ESPN announced Tuesday, marking the least-viewed CFP championship game since the BCS era began in 1999.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:44 am 
100000 CLUB

I see through your bullshit just like you claim to see through mine.

You aren't fooling anyone with your bullshit. Your racial antennae is always spiked until it comes time to address racism then you either start denying parsing or ignoring. You are phony as hell.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:54 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
[i]Whenever the argument is obviously stupid, then just simply make an attempt to recalibrate the argument.

]

I don't know karate, but I know what an attempt to "recalibrate" an argument made by a rather "simple" mind happens to be

Quote:
NBC was first in ratings with a 2.7 rating/15 share in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic and in total viewers with an average of 10.1 million, according to preliminary numbers. Following its pregame show, the Minnesota Vikings vs. Seattle Seahawks game kicked off at 8:30 p.m. and scored a 3.2 rating and 11.4 million viewers.

ABC was second in ratings with a 1.9/10 and third in viewers with 5.1 million. At 7 p.m., pregame show “NBA Countdown” scored a 1.4/8 and 4.4 million viewers. The NBA Finals game itself, starting at 7:30 p.m. ET, averaged a 2.1/11 and 5.6 million viewer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:54 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
[i]Whenever the argument is obviously stupid, then just simply make an attempt to recalibrate the argument.

]

I don't know karate, but I know what an attempt to "recalibrate" an argument made by a rather "simple" mind happens to be

Quote:
NBC was first in ratings with a 2.7 rating/15 share in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demographic and in total viewers with an average of 10.1 million, according to preliminary numbers. Following its pregame show, the Minnesota Vikings vs. Seattle Seahawks game kicked off at 8:30 p.m. and scored a 3.2 rating and 11.4 million viewers.

ABC was second in ratings with a 1.9/10 and third in viewers with 5.1 million. At 7 p.m., pregame show “NBA Countdown” scored a 1.4/8 and 4.4 million viewers. The NBA Finals game itself, starting at 7:30 p.m. ET, averaged a 2.1/11 and 5.6 million viewer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:57 am 
100000 CLUB

:D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:21 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Wasn't Simple Frank Clever

Brick wrote:
The Doctor Of Style wrote:
Brick wrote:
So why is it a big win that actual live NBA games will draw a larger audience than people running in a straight line?

It's always been about interest in terms of discussing things outside the actual games.

Whenever the argument is obviously stupid, then just simply make an attempt to "recalibrate" the argument. Won't work. this rip dude. Accept your L and move on

I'm restating your argument and posting about how bad it is to brag that actual games beat 40 yard dashes.

As only I can be
But tell me what's happenin'
What's botherin' me, yeah

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:32 am 

Only 2 more days until this board's version of the 72 Dolphins begins to pop the champagne once more :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:00 pm 
100000 CLUB

Quote:
The opening round of the NFL Draft was the most-watched in three years.

Thursday’s opening round NFL Draft coverage averaged a combined 6.1 rating and 11.63 million viewers across ESPN (2.8, 5.56M), ABC (2.55, 4.51M) and NFL Network (0.7, 1.56M), with viewership rising to 12.1 million including ESPN Deportes and digital platforms — the highest average since 2021.

Nearly triple what the NBA play in games drew.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:18 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Quote:
The opening round of the NFL Draft was the most-watched in three years.

Thursday’s opening round NFL Draft coverage averaged a combined 6.1 rating and 11.63 million viewers across ESPN (2.8, 5.56M), ABC (2.55, 4.51M) and NFL Network (0.7, 1.56M), with viewership rising to 12.1 million including ESPN Deportes and digital platforms — the highest average since 2021.

Nearly triple what the NBA play in games drew.

https://youtu.be/TIy1RUfCiNw?si=fqB8_3BwfB-8fOCV

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next