It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Score vs Schriffen
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 11:04 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
BeefLoaf108 wrote:
Not sure if this is allowed here, but I blogged about the WINNERS and LOSERS of the FIGHT...just having some fun with it.

https://fromthe108.com/2024/05/18/schri ... rs-losers/

Of course it's allowed! You should post here more. And bring Terry's Peeps back.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 11:09 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Tall Midget wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
You are guessing that Schriffen's sisters, who are women, are hotter than Score hosts, who are almost exclusively men?

The fact that you needed to make such a "guess" suggests that you are either irretrievably stupid, a homosexual, or both irretrievably stupid AND a homosexual.

Are you retarded? Obviously his sisters are certainly hotter than ugly Score host's sisters if they have any. Sorry, I didn't mean to trigger your anger due to your inherited low IQ.

Go back and reread your post, my friend. While it is impressive that primates can evidently be trained to post here, the substance of your thoughts still requires further clarity. Care for a banana?

If you get angry over silly message board posts I could just imagine the horrible family life you live filled with angry mental deficients.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
we learned that schriffen was full of crapola when he said he was going to dive into white sox history. you'd think he'd have read about veeck, mispronounced his name to stone talking about what he read about veeck - with stone correcting his mispronunciation in that private conversation....saving schriffen the public embarrassment. never happened because he never read one page of anything about white sox history to mispronounce veeck's name to anyone in the sox org.; in the months from getting hired to the public embarrassment. one can come to the conclusion that schriffen and stone have no connection at all.

what does the wscr broadcast tribunal think about zaidman and his cackling and howls? pat passes gas and zaidman asks who brought the new car smell air freshener?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 11:26 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
vitoscotti wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
You are guessing that Schriffen's sisters, who are women, are hotter than Score hosts, who are almost exclusively men?

The fact that you needed to make such a "guess" suggests that you are either irretrievably stupid, a homosexual, or both irretrievably stupid AND a homosexual.

Are you retarded? Obviously his sisters are certainly hotter than ugly Score host's sisters if they have any. Sorry, I didn't mean to trigger your anger due to your inherited low IQ.

Go back and reread your post, my friend. While it is impressive that primates can evidently be trained to post here, the substance of your thoughts still requires further clarity. Care for a banana?

If you get angry over silly message board posts I could just imagine the horrible family life you live filled with angry mental deficients.

It's not so much the silly nature of your post as it is your butchery of the English language--and deranged commitment to incoherence--that I find repugnant.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 11:27 am 
1000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
BeefLoaf108 wrote:
Not sure if this is allowed here, but I blogged about the WINNERS and LOSERS of the FIGHT...just having some fun with it.

Of course it's allowed! You should post here more. And bring Terry's Peeps back.

Yup. If there's one thing the board needs, it's more emoji posts.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 11:32 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Tall Midget wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

It's not so much the silly nature of your post as it is your butchery of the English language--and deranged commitment to incoherence--that I find repugnant.

:lol: Not a pandering :lol: that this place is world famous for, an actual :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 11:41 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Tall Midget wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
BeefLoaf108 wrote:

Are you confusing Peeps with Panther?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 11:44 am 
1000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
BeefLoaf108 wrote:

Are you confusing Peeps with Panther?

Terry's Peeps wrote:
:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 11:52 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
This Ends in Antioch wrote:

Why does Spiegs look like Mancow?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 11:56 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Spiegs still needs the wraparound Oakleys for maximum Mancow.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
This is a much diminished version of the Hawk v. B&B fight from yesteryear.

I’d agree with Mr. Loaf that Parkins ends up looking the best for understanding the humor in this thing. The angsty, sincere take has really been a Meatpants’ production. He instigated it, he’s the one whining about the response and he’s the one wondering aloud whether he’s a radio loser, which, if you have to ask…

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 12:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
It's been a while since we've had a SCORE war. I mean where both parties are engaged publicly.

I'm a Sox fan that doesn't watch Sox games much. The little I've caught of him, he's alright. I know he's fucked up some things cuz I've heard the SCORE replay them to embarrass him. Which is fair I guess.

1. Why doesn't Larry find it racist, though? For Spiegel and the other whites at the station to criticize him. Like Larry did with whites criticizing Justin Fields. That's interesting.

2. Like you guys said, wouldn't be this way if the SCORE had the SOX. They have to deny that but they know it's true.

3. Schriffen puts Steve Stone in an awkward position since he works for the SCORE. Stone absolutely hates him for that. Stone isn't gonna take sides, though. He hates the SCORE guys and his new partner equally. He just wants the check. I'm sure Stone has told Mitch Rosen to tell the hosts not to bring this up when he does his segments.

4. At the day they're all ass holes. Nobody is right or wrong. Nobody wins.

Laurence doesn't have enough information yet to make a judgment and needs to meet Schiffen. What a stroke. He think he's some sort of sports/news ambassador, even though he's highly likely to come down exactly as his fellow woke/crybaby hosts have.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 12:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
It's been a while since we've had a SCORE war. I mean where both parties are engaged publicly.

I'm a Sox fan that doesn't watch Sox games much. The little I've caught of him, he's alright. I know he's fucked up some things cuz I've heard the SCORE replay them to embarrass him. Which is fair I guess.

1. Why doesn't Larry find it racist, though? For Spiegel and the other whites at the station to criticize him. Like Larry did with whites criticizing Justin Fields. That's interesting.

2. Like you guys said, wouldn't be this way if the SCORE had the SOX. They have to deny that but they know it's true.

3. Schriffen puts Steve Stone in an awkward position since he works for the SCORE. Stone absolutely hates him for that. Stone isn't gonna take sides, though. He hates the SCORE guys and his new partner equally. He just wants the check. I'm sure Stone has told Mitch Rosen to tell the hosts not to bring this up when he does his segments.

4. At the day they're all ass holes. Nobody is right or wrong. Nobody wins.

Schriffen needs to relax. He sounds like a phony when he's that excited about the worst team in baseball winning a game. Just call the game, but drop it down a notch. He sounds fine as an announcer when he's just trying to call the game.

The Score hosts think reminding the audience every time this topic come up how close they are with Benetti means they aren't biased because they admit they are friends....Sorry, this is all about them crying about him moving on and Schriffen has made himself an easy target with his fake excitement and now responding to them on the broadcast.

Bernstein has probably listened to what is played on the Score. He freely admits he doesn't watch the team yet he's an expert on the play by play guy.

Holmes says he does listen, but, as previously mentioned, is currently too self-important to eventually give the same opinion as the other 3.

I think Parkins has said he doesn't watch much and Spiegal thinks watching the White Sox is painful.

So, really don't think these guys are taking too much and are still whining about losing Benetti. With the White Sox being historically bad and this guy making himself a target, it's all too easy for them to create this feud. Better than covering the team.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 2:56 pm 

Schriffen apparently is of only 2 black MLB pbp. Larry Holmes has to be torn. The three wise men hosts at the Score have put Larry in a pickle. I have a lot of respect for Schriffen going after Score trash. He'll be ok once he cuts back on the rah-rah.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 4:16 pm 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
It seems - and I’m open to corrections here - that the argument is now that the Score hosts don’t like Schriffen because his sisters are better looking than their own hypothetical sisters.

It also explains the Hamas-Israel war.

It doesn't explain the Ukraine-Russia war since both are just Russians anyways.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 4:48 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
vitoscotti wrote:
Schriffen apparently is of only 2 black MLB pbp. Larry Holmes has to be torn. The three wise men hosts at the Score have put Larry in a pickle. I have a lot of respect for Schriffen going after Score trash. He'll be ok once he cuts back on the rah-rah.

Maybe the new guy is just tired of hearing the score shit on everything Sox?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 6:00 pm 

Maybe someday I'll find out whether he's good, bad, or run of the mill. Hell, I didn't even know he was black. Go White Sox.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 6:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Nardi wrote:
Maybe someday I'll find out whether he's good, bad, or run of the mill. Hell, I didn't even know he was black. Go White Sox.

Probably depends on your view of his sisters’ attractiveness relative to your sister.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 6:44 pm 

Schriffen must of had a good laugh when he saw what the 4 Score hosts and Shane look like.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 1:04 pm 

vitoscotti wrote:
Schriffen must of had a good laugh when he saw what the 4 Score hosts and Shane look like.

:lol: Why does Spiegel continue to wear that purple colored muumuu, knowing damn well everyone refers to him as "Grimace"? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 3:40 pm 

pittmike wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Maybe the Sox should do something that is worthy of not being shit on

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 4:12 pm 

RFDC wrote:
pittmike wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Maybe the Sox should do something that is worthy of not being shit on

Well that’s the point sort of. Sure they stink fine. All the Jerry, Tony, announcer etc is tiring and old.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's

3, 1, 2

The sister in the middle is all butch, but she's got some muscle on her, which I like. You get diversity points for all of them, too.

Remember that guy Ken Bone? I wonder what he's up to these days. Good guy.

I saw on the tv there that they are protesting at the colleges. We've got a color tv downstairs for the entire family and a black and white jobber in the kitchen for sports or just watching while eating cereal or what have you.

I see Brick is posting under his Drunk Squirrel account again. Best mult on the board!

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
why does the one on the left have a protruding rib ?

i'm not sure i'd wear a dress that highlights that

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 2:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

Bagels wrote:

Is that a rib? I can't tell. Whatever it is, it's highly unsettling.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 3:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Sounds like his sisters have (had?) a tenniswear company.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 3:42 pm 

you could project a movie on those foreheads

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 5:19 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
you could project a movie on those foreheads

:lol: I’ll project something on their foreheads.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2024 5:21 pm 

Bagels wrote:

:lol: Made me look, you fucker