It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:28 am 

pizza_Place: Ian's Pizza
Makalu G wrote:
You guys are hilarious. I know message boards are for expressing thoughts, but shit, do you have to shit on everything?

What the hell could Tiger have said to placate your sense of entitlement? How could he have conveyed sincerity to meet your standards? Should he have cried or ranted or tore his shirt off to cover his sobbing?

Speaking contritely about a hugely public faux pas that effects every aspect of your life would be daunting and speaking off the cuff would be extremely difficult.

All due respect... :shock:

Speaking off the cuff!?!?!?!?! He had a tremendous writer. Too bad he couldn't read over it 2 or 3 times before he took it to live TV so he would have a clue what he was saying.

HE SHOULD HAVE SAID NOTHING. This was a waste of time and achieved absolutely nothing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:29 am 

(pounding fist on podium)"I did not...have.......sexual relations...with this woman.....Ms. Perkins hostess....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:30 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
rogers park bryan wrote:
I think she hit him, so I dont KNOW but I suspect he just looked into the face of America and scolded them for even suggesting it.

I think she hit him when she found out Chet Coppock was an anti semite... :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:31 am 

pizza_Place: Dan's Pizza in Lisle
Makalu G wrote:
You guys are hilarious. I know message boards are for expressing thoughts, but shit, do you have to shit on everything?

What the hell could Tiger have said to placate your sense of entitlement? How could he have conveyed sincerity to meet your standards? Should he have cried or ranted or tore his shirt off to cover his sobbing?

Speaking contritely about a hugely public faux pas that effects every aspect of your life would be daunting and speaking off the cuff would be extremely difficult.

He shouldn't have had a press conference. He is just trying to get the media to give him a break. Trying to get the money train moving again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:31 am 

Makalu G wrote:

Why dont you wait and see what Bernstein's thoughts are before you comment, Larry.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:32 am 

Bucky Chris wrote:
Speaking off the cuff!?!?!?!?! He had a tremendous writer.

I think he was acknowledging that speaking off the cuff would be difficult and so a prepared statement is something we'd all need.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:32 am 

danny mac sympathizes for tiger because he played the game worse then anyone on the face of this planet? he lied, in the most horrible chronic of ways to his wife and family, and we are supposed to feel bad for him? HE IS A GROWN ASS MAN. HES 40! ok no but still

Last edited by IkeSouth on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:33 am 

pizza_Place: Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinders
LanceBriggs'Lambo wrote:

He is just trying to get the media to give him a break. Trying to get the money train moving again.

What's wrong with that?

pizza_Place: Lucano's
Makalu G wrote:

I agree with Bucky Chris and Lance Briggs' Lambo. Silence would've been golden. Private matter. Since he made it public with this press conference, out come the smart asses, me included and I make no apologies.

Krazy Ivan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
I think she hit him, so I dont KNOW but I suspect he just looked into the face of America and scolded them for even suggesting it.

I think she hit him when she found out Chet Coppock was an anti semite... :wink:

Good Point. I find it hard to believe that she didnt at least have something to do with his injuries.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:34 am 

Makalu G wrote:
LanceBriggs'Lambo wrote:

He is just trying to get the media to give him a break. Trying to get the money train moving again.

What's wrong with that?

NOTHING. but im sure as hell not going to "FEEL SORRY" for this piece of shit.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:35 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:

Why dont you wait and see what Bernstein's thoughts are before you comment, Larry.

This is hilarious. :lol:

What are you doing on the message boards when you could be a millionaire with comedy like this? :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:36 am 

Makalu G wrote:
LanceBriggs'Lambo wrote:

What's wrong with that?

Nothing at all. People just like to bitch. He did what he had to do, but people always act as though they are owed and explanation for everything. He said what he wanted to say, he apologized to everyone, that should be it. But of course it won't be...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:36 am 

IkeSouth wrote:

NOTHING. but im sure as hell not going to "FEEL SORRY" for this piece of shit.

Awesome. I don't think anyone was asking for pity. He's trying to rebuild his shit. I know I'd want that money train rollin' again...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:37 am 

Makalu G wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

What are you doing on the message boards when you could be a millionaire with comedy like this? :shock:

OH SNAP!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:37 am 

spanky wrote:
(pounding fist on podium)"I did not...have.......sexual relations...with this woman.....Ms. Perkins hostess....

LMFAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:38 am 

Makalu G wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

How do you know im not a millionare?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:38 am 

Krazy Ivan wrote:

Nothing at all. People just like to bitch. He did what he had to do, but people always act as though they are owed and explanation for everything. He said what he wanted to say, he apologized to everyone, that should be it. But of course it won't be...

I want a personalized apology letter with embossed lettering on scented stationary, dammit!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:39 am 

Makalu G wrote:

Awesome. I don't think anyone was asking for pity. He's trying to rebuild his shit. I know I'd want that money train rollin' again...

HE WAS ASKING FOR IT! "Thank you to all of those who are supporting me through these times, we need all the strength we can get blah blah blah BULLSHIT"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:39 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Makalu G wrote:
I want a personalized apology letter with embossed lettering on scented stationary, dammit!!!!

Thats fine, somebody will write "I'm sorry" on toilet paper for ya.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:40 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:

Touché...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:40 am 

Krazy Ivan wrote:

I don't think he should have had to do this at all. But I think when celebrities get in front of the camera with the prepared statement it comes off as extremely fake. Everyone knows he didn't write that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:41 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Makalu G wrote:

Thats fine, somebody will write "I'm sorry" on toilet paper for ya.

Sweet!!! Better be Charmin Ultra...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:41 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Makalu G wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Can I borrow a feeling?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:42 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Krazy Ivan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Can I borrow a feeling?

Can I borrow a dollar?

Also, any truth to the rumor that you made your fortune based on advice from 'Monsters & Money'?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:43 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
I wonder what the reaction of his tourmates was in the clubhouse. I am guessing that it was priceless.

pizza_Place: Ian's Pizza
Douchebag wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:

I don't think he should have had to do this at all. But I think when celebrities get in front of the camera with the prepared statement it comes off as extremely fake. Everyone knows he didn't write that.

His butt buddy Rick Reilly sure thought he wrote it.

Douchebag wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:

If he read a prepared statement or spoke from the heart it would not have mattered. Those who are tired of the Tiger Woods drama, Tiger Woods haters, or people who relish in athletes who fuck up would have been pissed off anyway. And who says this was written for him? Tigers a pretty (book)smart guy...

My biggest problem with his "apology" was how he spent time talking and specifically referencing the charities and charity work he is involved in. I took it as a subtle way to praise himself for the good work he's done in order to lessen the damage.

If you really are simply trying to apologize why does the charity you started matter at all?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:44 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Krazy Ivan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Can I borrow a feeling?

Can I borrow a dollar?

Also, any truth to the rumor that you made your fortune based on advice from 'Monsters & Money'?

Yes. I was able to borrow 1,00,0000 $ and I just faded North on his bets and stock tips.

Sam Zell style bitches

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next