It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Let’s Talk...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:17 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
schmitty1121 wrote:
Could you please tell us your real thoughts on Julie and Conor.

Julie and Conor sitting in a tree V-I-R-T-U-E-S-I-G-N-A-L-I-N-G! / First comes outrage / Then comes anger / then comes money from people who get off to the feet of a stranger!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:19 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
KDdidit wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Danny,

Appreciate you stopping by. It’s cool that you think enough of this place to make your self accessible and entertain the questions/feedback.

With that being said, for the most part, the perspectives of those who speak the loudest and most often here is worth a steaming pile of dog shit.

Bunch of fucking hypocrites would probably be the best way to describe them. Certainly not all, but most. As you’ve noted, the majority of posters here proudly don’t listen to any of the shows, but then can’t wait to patriot about every last thing.

Keep doing you and fuck the haters. Sometimes that really is the best advice.

Despite what people say you're a decent poster, that being said don't gargle Parko's balls so hard.

I’ve got my criticisms of him, certainly.

I like his approach to radio less than when he got here. But he really shouldn’t give a shit about the old crusty fucks that make up the loud majority here

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:20 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Thanks Parkins for stopping by. Your show's daily podcasts have been a mainstay for me during this shelter-in-place. Keep up the great work.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati’s
doug - evergreen park wrote:
B Mac wrote:
and the Bulls thread was about number 10 down the list..

It's because it's the BULLS...and nobody really gives a fuck about them anymore.

Well right. Because Gar and Pax and Boylen had driven them into the ground. Actual news of hope was occurring, and actual legit local breaking sports news for the city, and the board went “meh” and continued on it’s usual politics first path. Just stating the facts.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:24 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
DAC wrote:
Thanks Parkins for stopping by. Your show's daily podcasts have been a mainstay for me during this shelter-in-place. Keep up the great work.

This is why you need a patreon, parkolandia.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
The politics path is a small few that post often.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:15 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Crick Ramp wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Danny,

Appreciate you stopping by. It’s cool that you think enough of this place to make your self accessible and entertain the questions/feedback.

With that being said, for the most part, the perspectives of those who speak the loudest and most often here is worth a steaming pile of dog shit.

Bunch of fucking hypocrites would probably be the best way to describe them. Certainly not all, but most. As you’ve noted, the majority of posters here proudly don’t listen to any of the shows, but then can’t wait to patriot about every last thing.

Despite what people say you're a decent poster, that being said don't gargle Parko's balls so hard.

I like his approach to radio less than when he got here. But he really shouldn’t give a shit about the old crusty fucks that make up the loud majority here

Do you think that your attitude had anything to do with you being the odd producer out at the Score?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
RFDC wrote:
spmack wrote:
Hi Danny, thanks for coming by.

Unless I missed it, if I can put my Beardown hat on, I haven't seen you answer any DiCaro-related questions as of yet.

Has there been a memo at the station not to talk about her in any way? Was it like walking on egg-shells with her being around and all of her faux-feminism?

I appreciated your honesty during a "Can't Do It" segment a few years back when someone asked why you brought in Siera Santos(?) to guest host with you instead of DiCaro and you simply said something the the effect of "I brought in who I like" and left it at that.

It is pretty clear he is not going to answer any questions of this nature. Really sad. If you are going to come here and initiate a question/answer thread then you should address the questions that you get. I know he is not going to go scorched earth, but you can at least give something to the people who listen to your shows.

Only a fool would think there is going to be any real response to a question of that nature.

hurr durr, let's see ... wife, child, home, job ...

OR ...

make plain, in writing, the obvious for the amusement of some internet dopes and put the care and comfort of the things from the first option in jeopardy ... I wonder which option is best for me?

Are you people that needy? Is this a board that so quickly turns into a bunch of kvetching wash-women when they don't get that 2.5 second endorphin rush of faux validation from someone telling you what you want to hear that you already basically know?

Ye gods.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:34 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Danny,

Do you think that your attitude had anything to do with you being the odd producer out at the Score?

If you think I’m the real actual Rick Camp, well then sir, you can’t be helped.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Crick Ramp wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Danny,

If you think I’m the real actual Rick Camp, well then sir, you can’t be helped.

But...are you the real Crick Ramp?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:39 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
RFDC wrote:
spmack wrote:

Unless I missed it, if I can put my Beardown hat on, I haven't seen you answer any DiCaro-related questions as of yet.

Has there been a memo at the station not to talk about her in any way? Was it like walking on egg-shells with her being around and all of her faux-feminism?

I appreciated your honesty during a "Can't Do It" segment a few years back when someone asked why you brought in Siera Santos(?) to guest host with you instead of DiCaro and you simply said something the the effect of "I brought in who I like" and left it at that.

It is pretty clear he is not going to answer any questions of this nature. Really sad. If you are going to come here and initiate a question/answer thread then you should address the questions that you get. I know he is not going to go scorched earth, but you can at least give something to the people who listen to your shows.

Only a fool would think there is going to be any real response to a question of that nature.

OR ...

make plain, in writing, the obvious for the amusement of some internet dopes and put the care and comfort of the things from the first option in jeopardy ... I wonder which option is best for me?

Are you people that needy? Is this a board that so quickly turns into a bunch of kvetching wash-women when they don't get that 2.5 second endorphin rush of faux validation from someone telling you what you want to hear that you already basically know?

Ye gods.

Why are you hating on wash-women?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Seacrest wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Danny,

That wasn’t necessary...They’re all pretty odd.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
BigW72 wrote:
This isn't complicated....Spaulding hit it....run down the list of shows and ask which show is fun....which one makes you laugh.

It's pretty much all Bernstein's fault. :lol:

Sports analysis becoming overly serious and technical, idolatry of team management, hatred/aversion towards interacting with listeners.

It's sad.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:48 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
RFDC wrote:
spmack wrote:

OR ...

Ye gods.

Why are you hating on wash-women?

Nie mówię po Polsku.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:54 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
He is the real Rick Camp and if he acted at work like he did this board (sending board members nasty messages) that is why he was whacked.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:33 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
He is the real Rick Camp and if he acted at work like he did this board (sending board members nasty messages) that is why he was whacked.

I was drunk. And you liked it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Woodstocks
Danny,
With the dearth of sports how much more difficult does it become to plan out a show? Do you think we will realistically see any games in any sports being played this year, and if you could get one guest on the show who would it be and why?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
He has to be following or Mac told him I was a girl and this post was planned out. I don't know how I feel about this. hmmmm...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:14 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Crick Ramp wrote:
Danny,

Bunch of fucking hypocrites would probably be the best way to describe them. Certainly not all, but most. As you’ve noted, the majority of posters here proudly don’t listen to any of the shows, but then can’t wait to complain about every last thing.

We're the greatest

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:18 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Parkins, thanks for stopping by! I don't have a problem with you talking about your son. I'll probably never call the show but I text enough. My biggest gripe is the (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky hate. Also, you occasionally dominate the mic too much. It's gotten better and you and Mac appear to have good chemistry.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:20 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Nas wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Danny,

Bunch of fucking hypocrites would probably be the best way to describe them. Certainly not all, but most. As you’ve noted, the majority of posters here proudly don’t listen to any of the shows, but then can’t wait to complain about every last thing.

We're the greatest

I'd love to be a fucking hypocrite but I've been practicing social distancing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:21 pm 

Parkins, can you and Mac have a few segments on the best Monster Ballads of all time? Spaulding and I would be glad to come on and help out.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I will wear acid washed jeans a tank top and a 95 something mask. :lol: I expect the same of RFDC.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:27 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
I will wear acid washed jeans a tank top and a 95 something mask. :lol: I expect the same of RFDC.

Absolutely!

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Nas wrote:
Parkins, thanks for stopping by! I don't have a problem with you talking about your son. I'll probably never call the show but I text enough. My biggest gripe is the (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky hate. Also, you occasionally dominate the mic too much. It's gotten better and you and Mac appear to have good chemistry.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:43 pm 

Maybe have a few bored luminaries that actually have personality on the show for segment or two? Doesn't cost anything. Worst case scenario ... you get to bury some fools live on the air. Best case, the whole segment gets over, people are talking about the best segment in years, and the bored gets some pub.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:49 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Don Tiny wrote:
Maybe have a few bored luminaries that actually have personality on the show for segment or two? Doesn't cost anything. Worst case scenario ... you get to bury some fools live on the air. Best case, the whole segment gets over, people are talking about the best segment in years, and the bored gets some pub.

I nominate...DON TINY!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Crick Ramp wrote:
Danny,

There a lot of fair criticisms and suggestions in this thread that Parkins can use to improve the show.

MANY of the shows at 670 would become better if they stopped slobbering all over team management gooch. Give them a few kicks in the noots for being failures the past 5 years.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:40 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Antarctica wrote:
Nas wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep being you Nas...next J-Hood appearance?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:44 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
The posters who point fingers are usually the guilty.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next