Crowd your Rap City committee like I'm Big Lez
More sicker than them Menendez brothers
You need Cochran when you're fuckin with Judge Dredd
Put your fingers up if you love hash and cash
I been that way since Ike Turner was kickin Tina ass

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:37 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
I would rather listen to 5 hours of Spiegel solo than read more of Caller Bob's posts. Mercy.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:54 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Spiegel is butthurt because one of the dopes from the boyquarium or that idiot Zawaski weren't made his new partner, in all likelihood.

and that probably comes from someone "in-house" being someone who "knows their place" and therefore would pay fealty to speagol. you know, in much the same way castiel in S7E1 of supernatural fancied himself as "the new god" when he was really just "a mutated angel" (and death Himself could spot the difference) anyone promoted from within would be a "mutated producer" as opposed to "the new god" --- except parkins comes in from out of town and might even have been "wooed over" with a nice salary bump up that got him at or even above the speagol level, so now the writing might be on the wall that parkins is "the future" while speagol is "a leftover relic from the past" and that probably sucks to him.

plus, as a pudgeball myself, i can tell you that every day when you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and don't like what's looking back you're probably going to at least be some kind of a sarcastic bastard (Do Tell [image], huh? >=) --- but if your insecurites go beyond sarcasm and get out into the open where you're the "passive aggressor" (if doug-e.p. will =) in these situations where you want your new partner to pay fealty to you and look at you as "the guy" but he's not borne of a situation where he's legit been your underling for years and thus doesn't [formally] have that kind of ethos by default [even if it's just a pathos for speegz] --- welp, [insert new schnorr 9-1 show here]

all in all it's pretty sad to me cuz i think speagol could be a plenty likeable guy on his own merits if he didnt look to get into the whole "alpha" mentality and try to wield whatever influence he's got to demand the kind of respect that's typically earned, not cajoled. c'est la vie, no?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I would rather listen to 5 hours of Spiegel solo than read more of Caller Bob's posts. Mercy.

Parkins did quite well without Fatt Matt. Good listen for the most part. Spiegs is playing out the time left on his deal and then they will get Parkins a real co host.