It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
badrogue17 wrote:
Nas wrote:
No issue with the engagement or the process. I'm more surprised by the fact a 5 year old isn't potty trained.

I think I read somewhere that toddlers who witness their father passed out drunk on family vacations are 3 to 4 years behind the curve developmenatally .

Is that per instance? If so that kid is going to start potty training around 30yrs old.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
A marriage built around being able to live in a two bedroom condo in the Loop can't fail.

I spent the better part of three years shacked up with a girl because she had a condo a block away from Loyola. Needless to say it didn't work out after I graduated.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
A marriage built around being able to live in a two bedroom condo in the Loop can't fail.

I spent the better part of three years shacked up with a girl because she had a condo a block away from Loyola. Needless to say it didn't work out after I graduated.

Big tities?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:52 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Good for him. We should all be so happy.

Here's what I don't get. His girl appears to have two teen daughters, so are all 5 of them living in his small condo?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:31 pm 

Cashman wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Big tities?

Yup and didn't charge rent #blessed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:32 pm 

Franky T wrote:
Good for him. We should all be so happy.

Here's what I don't get. His girl appears to have two teen daughters, so are all 5 of them living in his small condo?

So she's damaged good too. It all makes sense now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
There isn't a single thing about SPEEEEEEEGS :evil: that doesn't irritate every fiber of my being.
I don't even listen to 670 anymore, let alone Grimace's show.
That engagement essay was nauseating, and I agree with every word Spaulding said.
What a total chode.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

Yeah. I agree. Once you're divorced twice, don't write an essay about the 3rd engagement and how in love you are. About how you know this is the right one. About how you figured it all out. You sound like an idiot. Because you haven't. So you got into the first 2 marriages not thinking the same thing?

Just say, with your background, it's a 50/50 chance. That should have been the essay. And don't have kids.

Spiegel is an insult to married people that stick it out. That work through their problems.

Not talking about me, obviously (White women hate me). But I know people that do it.

Spiegel is way too casual about this marriage thing. And if the girlfriend gives you a deadline, that's not a way to go about marriage. Shouldn't be a time clock on something so important. Shouldn't be a buzzer beater where you have to decide. It's not a game. A 6 month deadline is so random. But she gave it and he met the deadline. Explains why they've failed at marriage in that past.

To be honest, because he thought he was forced to beat the clock, this marriage is likely to fail.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:59 pm 

His 5 year old isn't potty trained?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

I'd like to read an essay from the couple with 3 kids that has stuck it out for 10 or 15 years.

Not the divorced guy, that didn't last more than a couple years with the first 2 wives, that says "I've got it right now!!!!"

Shut up.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:05 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Beardown wrote:
Yeah. I agree. Once you're divorced twice, don't write an essay about the 3rd engagement and how in love you are. About how you know this is the right one. About how you figured it all out. You sound like an idiot. Because you haven't. So you got into the first 2 marriages not thinking the same thing?

Just say, with your background, it's a 50/50 chance. That should have been the essay. And don't have kids.

Spiegel is an insult to married people that stick it out. That work through their problems.

Not talking about me, obviously (White women hate me). But I know people that do it.

Spiegel is way too casual about this marriage thing. And if the girlfriend gives you a deadline, that's not a way to go about marriage. Shouldn't be a time clock on something so important. Shouldn't be a buzzer beater where you have to decide. It's not a game. A 6 month deadline is so random. But she gave it and he met the deadline. Explains why they've failed at marriage in that past.

To be honest, because he thought he was forced to beat the clock, this marriage is likely to fail.

The numbers on marriage 3 isn't pretty but if both have learned enough and grown then maybe they're on the path to success. It's all a crapshoot in the end.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU