All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I give it 3.5 years

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

bearfan76 wrote:
I give it 3.5 years

I don't think it even gets to marriage. She'll break the engagement 6 months from today.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:49 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Is he married again? This guy is a glutton for punishment. Well, maybe the third time is a charm.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Beardown wrote:
bearfan76 wrote:
I give it 3.5 years

I don't think it even gets to marriage. She'll break the engagement 6 months from today.

Beardown wrote:
Oy. Really? This is his 3rd, right? He's divorced again in 3 years.

Pick a lane Beardown...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

doug - evergreen park wrote:
Beardown wrote:
bearfan76 wrote:
I give it 3.5 years

Beardown wrote:
Oy. Really? This is his 3rd, right? He's divorced again in 3 years.

Pick a lane Beardown...

I changed my mind.

Here's a better prop question. Does Goff marry his fiance before or after Spiegel gets married and divorced for a 3rd time?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Someone's gotta make the "goes through marriages like he goes through on-air partners" joke, right?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:57 pm 
1000 CLUB

Somebody also has to make the "Will Beardown find a white women that doesn't hate him before Spiegel gets a 4th wife?" joke, right?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

Or how about this joke...

The only way Spiegel can keep a women is if Beardown unchains his girl and chains her to Spiegel's furnace.

That's a good one, right? :cheers:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Beardown wrote:

The only way Spiegel can keep a women is if Beardown unchains his girl and chains her to Spiegel's furnace.

No

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Beardown wrote:

No

Screw you. Why are all of the other CFMB.com's "Girl chained to my furnace" jokes funny and not mine?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Beardown wrote:

No

Screw you. Why are all of the other CFMB.com's "Girl chained to my furnace" jokes funny and not mine?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:24 pm 

Beardown wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Beardown wrote:

No

Because they are.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Beardown has been a fucking trainwreck all year.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:35 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:

Only this year?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:41 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

Only this year?

:lol: Yep, been a trainwreck for several years.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:43 pm 

I am gonna say, 1 more kid and 2.5yrs.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
I don't know why a guy with the potential to be a legendary fat guy pussyhound (regionally speaking) is so eager to get married all the time. Who needs it.

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
DannyB wrote:
I don't know why a guy with the potential to be a legendary fat guy pussyhound (regionally speaking) is so eager to get married all the time. Who needs it.

I'm presuming he has a Jewish mother, to speak to your improperly punctuated last sentence.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:54 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
So, did he get engaged or something?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

DannyB wrote:

I don't get the women that wants to marry a 300 + pound guy, divorced twice, with a kid. I know Spiegel always talks like he's the positive guy that hates the negative world. But 2 women bailed on him early. I mean he's only 45 or so. The first 2 marriages ended quickly. So he's obviously not the guy of which he tries to portray himself. You can't be the "Peace and love" guy when divorced twice. They don't run from you that quickly if you're this great guy.

He's already crippled. It's only gonna get worse. And the 3rd wife sighned up for it. She's gonna have to tie his shoes every day in a few years. I don't get it.

I also don't understand the need for Spiegel to always be married. If you fail twice, you're not good at it. So just get happy endings from massage girls at that point.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
Beardown wrote:
DannyB wrote:

I don't get the women that wants to marry a 300 + pound guy, divorced twice, with a kid. I know Spiegel always talks like he's the positive guy that hates the negative world. But 2 women bailed on him early. I mean he's only 45 or so. The first 2 marriages ended quickly. So he's obviously not the guy of which he tries to portray himself. You can't be the "Peace and love" guy when divorced twice. They don't run from you that quickly if you're this great guy.

He's already crippled. It's only gonna get worse. And the 3rd wife sighned up for it. She's gonna have to tie his shoes every day in a few years. I don't get it.

I also don't understand the need for Spiegel to always be married. If you fail twice, you're not good at it. So just get happy endings from massage girls at that point.

The problem with a Spiegel marriage is that he is more of sensitive, emotional bitch than any normal woman. That would wear thin within weeks. He really needs a bull dyke to lay down the law.

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:28 pm 

Beardown wrote:
DannyB wrote:

What do you mean? His weight? I saw him at the B&B roast and was surprised at how big he was. The pictures he posts now have him looking literally like half of that man. He's got to be under 3 bills now, hopefully trending towards 2.5.

As for the rest of your points, yeah I don't get it, but to each their own. Satt Miegel exists for a reason, and it's not just that "BASE-ball" drop, he's a very emotional guy, it seems.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Beardown wrote:
DannyB wrote:

What do you mean? His weight? I saw him at the B&B roast and was surprised at how big he was. The pictures he posts now have him looking literally like half of that man. He's got to be under 3 bills now, hopefully trending towards 2.5.

As for the rest of your points, yeah I don't get it, but to each their own. Satt Miegel exists for a reason, and it's not just that "BASE-ball" drop, he's a very emotional guy, it seems.

Yes. You don't carry that weight around for that long without being crippled. Spiegel has admitted to being 500 pounds for all of his 20s. Even if you get the stomach surgery, which Spigel has admitted to getting, and getting to 300, you've destroyed your knees and hips at that point. Not that 300 is a healthy weight either. He's still young enough to get around. But it's only a few years before he needs artificial knees and hips.

I guess I'm different. Some guys always have to be married. Ya know, the 5 or 6 time divorced guys. There's a lot of them. I'm probably never gonna get married, but I know if if I get one divorce, I'll never marry again. Also, the women that marry a 2-time divorced guy shock me as well. Do they really think it's gonna work with them? Probably not.

But what do I know? White women hate me and I'm a dumb ass cracker. Just giving my thoughts anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:27 pm 

Meatpants said he has the surgery? I must have missed that. So he had the surgery and that is the smallest he can get to? Yikes. I have a friend that was well over 400. He got the surgery a few years back and he is like 190 now and has been for a couple years.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
Meatpants said he has the surgery? I must have missed that. So he had the surgery and that is the smallest he can get to? Yikes. I have a friend that was well over 400. He got the surgery a few years back and he is like 190 now and has been for a couple years.

He had it. And busted the band, obviously. My Aunt did the same thing. Rex Ryan of the Jets did the same thing as well.

From what I understand, that surgery is suppose to make you not want to eat much. Because your stomach is tied up. But a lot of people say "Fuck it" and break the mother fucker!!! So I guess they are still hungry.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:42 pm 

Congrats Pants!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:54 pm 

How long ago was divorce #2 finalized?

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:54 pm 

conns7901 wrote:

This year or late last, wasn't it?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
conns7901 wrote:

Didn't ex-wife #2 run off with her "work husband" or something like that

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:48 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

Didn't ex-wife #2 run off with her "work husband" or something like that

I think that was the joke but not sure whether it was confirmed.