It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:32 pm 

pizza_Place: billss
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
It has to be Abbatacola. They didn't say "former Score employee" because that would make it too easy.

Think of it, he's paying child support for 3 or 4 kids (depends on if Ice Girl was able to fool her husband into thinking Matt's kid is his). That alone has to suck about every penny he earns

Wait icegirl had a baby? With her husband? Matt's mentioned a "roommate"named Jen on his podcast so I assumed it was her. #hmmm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:41 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
IceGirl wrote:
The answer as to who this is, is all too easy. Come on guys!

Interesting development.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Looks like Russ Mitera finally found something he can't talk his way out of.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:08 am 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
The answer as to who this is, is all too easy. Come on guys!

Interesting development.

I might have missed an episode of the soap opera because I cannot figure out if Ice still loves drinky or now hates him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Braconi's
scoregirl wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
It has to be Abbatacola. They didn't say "former Score employee" because that would make it too easy.

Think of it, he's paying child support for 3 or 4 kids (depends on if Ice Girl was able to fool her husband into thinking Matt's kid is his). That alone has to suck about every penny he earns

Wait icegirl had a baby? With her husband? Matt's mentioned a "roommate"named Jen on his podcast so I assumed it was her. #hmmm

I did! A baby boy at the end of October :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

IceGirl wrote:
scoregirl wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Congratulations.

Did you guys name him Drinky Jr.?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Maybe Mike North knows. He is selling his house to go live cheaply in Vegas.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

scoregirl wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Oy vey. If this is true, The drink is gonna be paying child support into his late 60s.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:54 pm 

Beardown wrote:
scoregirl wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Oy vey. If this is true, The drink is gonna be paying child support into his late 60s.

And he didn't even let air conditioning into the hall of fame... that has to be a regret.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

newper wrote:
Beardown wrote:
scoregirl wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

And he didn't even let air conditioning into the hall of fame... that has to be a regret.

What?

:scratch:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Beardown wrote:
newper wrote:
Beardown wrote:
scoregirl wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

What?

:scratch:

"The drink" is a common reference to alcoholic beverages, that's the only connection I can make.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:42 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Drinky (Abbatacola's old nickname) ---> The Drink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Braconi's
I could be totally wrong here - but I think more people were confused about the air conditioning comment than the nickname comment, no?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:54 pm 

IceGirl wrote:
I could be totally wrong here - but I think more people were confused about the air conditioning comment than the nickname comment, no?

Do you guys really not remember the General Hall Of Fame (I really don't remember what they called it) but Drinky put 90% as the threshold to get into the hall of fame and none of the nominees made it, including Air Conditioning which ended up at something like 86%. I haven't listened regularly in years, but I am 100% sure something similar to this happened. They put Drinky in charge of this thing (separate from the tourny of bad) and it fell completely flat on its face because the acceptance criteria was so ridiculous.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Sounds about right. I have vague memories of it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:09 am 

IceGirl wrote:
scoregirl wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Congratulations.

A male role model present in a boy's life is of critical importance to his development.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:11 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
let's get back on track, we need icegirl/matty to spill the beans on which WSCR staff member gave their collection agencies the score hotline

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:53 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
I'm pretty sure IceGirl made this perfectly clear.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:57 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
wdelaney72 wrote:
I'm pretty sure IceGirl made this perfectly clear.

good point, at the time of my post i didnt realize there was strife in her relationship w/abbattacola