It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Wedding Bands-2/19
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:31 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
This was Dolphin's wedding ring, which as you can see, is pretty irrelevant to begin with

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:14 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
I don't like wearing jewelry. I handed my wedding ring to my wife for some reason while we were driving down lsd in our wrangler with the top off one beautiful day. When I asked for it back she had dropped it out of the car. She never replaced it and I never cared.

I think a woman taking off her ring is more telling about a relationship

That's stupid.

which part

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
That a woman taking off her ring is more telling about a relationship.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:46 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Caller Bob wrote:
This was Dolphin's wedding ring, which as you can see, is pretty irrelevant to begin with

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=110945#p2906303

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
I busted a mercury thermometer in my hand and my gold wedding ring absorbed most of the mercury like a sponge. one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. It turned all grey and dullish. Turns out no one was willing to go on record saying it was still ok to wear. so I bought a new one. that's my ring story.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:35 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
That a woman taking off her ring is more telling about a relationship.

Oh, ok, well you are wrong.

I don't mean when they are bloated or for some medical reason.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:19 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Caller Bob wrote:

I have a photo of that ring with my name on it.

Do you have one from 2016 Bob?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:45 pm 

good dolphin wrote:

I stopped wearing mine when my kids were in diapers because I'd take them off to change them and misplaced them a few times. After diapers they went back on.

I stopped wear them a few years ago because I'm fat but not ready to concede I will always be fat.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Spaulding wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I stopped wearing mine when my kids were in diapers because I'd take them off to change them and misplaced them a few times. After diapers they went back on.

I stopped wear them a few years ago because I'm fat but not ready to concede I will always be fat.

I used to be less skinny than I am but I lost a bunch of bad weight, and when I did, my ring started slipping off at various times. Once while waiting at a stoplight in Chicago Ridge (it's a sluttier version of Oak Lawn, even with all the hijabs), I went to give a woman in the car next to me the Heimlich, but she stopped choking. After checking to see if she was ok, I sauntered back to my car, but the damn ring slipped off in the middle of the intersection. I had to dodge traffic and absorb a series of insults from some kids who should have been flunking classes at Richards. Christ....this story adds nothing to the discussion.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:38 pm 
1000 CLUB

My mom never wore her wedding ring except for special occasions. Holidays or weddings.

I don't think not wearing it is that big of a deal. Everybody you know knows you are married.

Plus, you're a target. You're wearing something that's worth 1-10k at least.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
tommy wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I used to be less skinny than I am but I lost a bunch of bad weight, and when I did, my ring started slipping off at various times. Once while waiting at a stoplight in Chicago Ridge (it's a sluttier version of Oak Lawn, even with all the hijabs), I went to give a woman in the car next to me the Heimlich, but she stopped choking. After checking to see if she was ok, I sauntered back to my car, but the damn ring slipped off in the middle of the intersection. I had to dodge traffic and absorb a series of insults from some kids who should have been flunking classes at Richards. Christ....this story adds nothing to the discussion.

I once got extremely skinny and was wearing a ring that had been fitted when I was 30 pounds heavier. It was a cold day and I remember flicking my wrist for some reason and the ring went flying across the room. I don’t suffer from the emaciated physique situation anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:44 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
I'm fat but not ready to concede I will always be fat.

:lol:

You will get past that

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:03 am 

Nope. I'm motivated and on it...finally. I've done it before, I can and will do it again...it was never this much though and I was never this old. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:07 am 

Drunk Squirrel wrote:
tommy wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I once got extremely skinny and was wearing a ring that had been fitted when I was 30 pounds heavier. It was a cold day and I remember flicking my wrist for some reason and the ring went flying across the room. I don’t suffer from the emaciated physique situation anymore.

I wish I didn't.....but yeah, if that ring is not on tight, it will fly off and bounce or roll (check out this poetic flourish) right out of your heart.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:09 am 

Hey assholes, I don't want to hear how your rings just fly off your finger, mkay? :lol: :P :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:19 am 
1000 CLUB

This is getting depressing. Let's take a new angle!!!

How much did you spend on your wife's ring?

Spaulding, you need to estimate what you think he spent. I'm sure you have an idea.

Light em up!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:22 am 

Spaulding wrote:
Hey assholes, I don't want to hear how your rings just fly off your finger, mkay? :lol: :P :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:24 am 

I know what it cost.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:26 am 

tommy wrote:

If I put mine on I doubt I could get it off with a stick of butter. You guys are all oh I just put my hand down and walked like I normally would and off it came.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:36 am 

Spaulding wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I'm sorry for your fatness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:42 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
tommy wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
tommy wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I wish I didn't.....but yeah, if that ring is not on tight, it will fly off and bounce or roll (check out this poetic flourish) right out of your heart.

I had gotten sick after already loosing weight. 5’11 125 was a look. I’d have to suffer that experience twice to get down in that territory again. Giardia is a bitch.