It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What did Mac say today?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:00 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
See in many threads he layed down the law. Can someone post what he actually said?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:10 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
He posted this on his FB wall

Let me tell you something you already know. The radio business ain't all sunshine and rainbows..it will beat your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as the radio business. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning time slots is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, sells some cars in the meantime.. and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of Mitch, or Goff, or Dan!. Cowards do that and that aint me!. I'm better than that!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:12 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Thanks for posting that.

Pretty much sums up life.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Lucio's
Caller Bob wrote:
He posted this on his FB wall

Let me tell you something you already know. The radio business ain't all sunshine and rainbows..it will beat your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as the radio business. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning time slots is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, sells some cars in the meantime.. and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of Mitch, or Goff, or Dan!. Cowards do that and that aint me!. I'm better than that!

Telling it like it is.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:20 pm 

I think Mac left out the part that having an ally taking over the station helped facilitate his return.

It's not like any other station was knocking on his door to have him in front of a mic.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Realistically, there was one option.