It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
FavreFan wrote:
Darkside wrote:
doug - evergreen park wrote:
well, there you go.

If he's fine with it, then be fine with it. Rip away. LoHo doesn't read the board anyway.

Do we need to do a graphic novel version of the board to get him to read?

A graphic novel version of the board does sound pretty badass, to be fair to leery

CH’s Journal. October 19th, 2017. Cub carcass in alley this morning. Dodgers logo on burst stomach. This Board is afraid of me. I've seen its true posts. The threads are extended gutters, and the gutters are full of blood, and when the drains finally scab over MANY will drown. The accumulated filth of all their gifs and twitter links will foam up about their waists and all the mults and wannabe politicians will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper "No."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Hank Scorpio wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Darkside wrote:
well, there you go.

If he's fine with it, then be fine with it. Rip away. LoHo doesn't read the board anyway.

A graphic novel version of the board does sound pretty badass, to be fair to leery

CH’s Journal. October 19th, 2017. Cub carcass in alley this morning. Dodgers logo on burst stomach. This Board is afraid of me. I've seen its true posts. The threads are extended gutters, and the gutters are full of blood, and when the drains finally scab over MANY will drown. The accumulated filth of all their gifs and twitter links will foam up about their waists and all the mults and wannabe politicians will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper "No."

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Darkside wrote:
well, there you go.

Who watches the Watchmen?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:29 pm 

pizza_Place: A also Cooney's
Your Bluechew read bugs me. The read uses the phrase "here's the rub" (a negative) when "here's the kicker" (a positive) should be used.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Transplant wrote:
Your Bluechew read bugs me. The read uses the phrase "here's the rub" (a negative) when "here's the kicker" (a positive) should be used.

I like this guy.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Hank Scorpio wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Darkside wrote:
well, there you go.

:lol: :D

Good work.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Don’t know why I just thought of this (probably the “rub” comment by Transplant, lol)...are there guys who use ED meds to masturbate? I guess the obvious answer is yes but I never thought about that scenario.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:45 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Don’t know why I just thought of this (probably the “rub” comment by Transplant, lol)...are there guys who use ED meds to masturbate? I guess the obvious answer is yes but I never thought about that scenario.

Beats me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:49 pm 

pizza_Place: J.B. Alberto's
Peoria Matt wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Beats me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Peoria Matt wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

Beats me.

:lol: You're an idiot.

Don't ED meds make it hard to finish?