It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: First time you got high?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:45 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
What was your experience?

Here's Parkins experience:

I called my cousin and told him I smoked and “didn’t have any joints. He said it’s ok one of your friends probably has one you can get in on and I said no, I couldn’t feel my shoulders, elbows, or knees. Ya know, joints.”

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Walking home from caddying the summer before freshman year of high school. Was walking with a St. Laurence kid who I had helped out while we were caddying together. I had guilt issues, and was afraid, but the guy was cool, so by the time we got to 87th and California Avenue, I said the hell with it.

He pulled out a bomber. At first I didn't inhale, and so he told me what to do. Inhaled twice. Second time, he told me to stop; "you're gonna smoke the whole thing!" For a second, I thought I was gonna pass out; all I saw was the joint blazing in front of me. Everything else was kind of black, but the next thing I know, I was handing the bomber back to him. He saved the roach and tucked it with great care into his Newports. Then he turned to me and said, "Feel anything?" I said no, because I didn't.

By the time we got to Kedzie I was asking how many golf balls killed bats. Then we got to the cemetery and the kid said something so funny that we both laughed for five minutes (maybe longer?). I was laying on the grass, my head on an in-ground cemetery marker. I wondered if it was my grandpa's, who I thought was buried here. How long has he been dead? my benefactor asked. I thought about it. "You know, he's actually still alive." I can't recall my thought process.

He went right at the tracks and I kept going. I knew I was too wasted to go home so I stopped at a few friends' houses. I was pretty paranoid that my parents would find out.

I feel like I'm turning into JORR.

Last edited by tommy on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:05 pm 
100000 CLUB

My first time getting high wasn't what I thought it would be. I had been around people who smoked weed but I was a drinker. I would occasionally hit the weed but never got high. One day I told myself that I would swallow all of the smoke to see it that made me get high. It did and it also made me feel like my heart was going to explode. I said my first bullshit prayer of my life. I wasn't going to smoke again if I was allowed to live.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:09 pm 

Nas wrote:
My first time getting high wasn't what I thought it would be. I had been around people who smoked weed but I was a drinker. I would occasionally hit the weed but never got high. One day I told myself that I would swallow all of the smoke to see it that made me get high. It did and it also made me feel like my heart was going to explode. I said my first bullshit prayer of my life. I wasn't going to smoke again if I was allowed to live.

How old were you, Nas?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I was in 7th grade and smoked a joint after school in a park with some guys from school I wasn’t very good friends with. Heard them talking about it at school and told them I’d be down. Met up with them, got pretty high, joked around and then I rode my bike home. Pretty uneventful but I knew from the start I liked smoking weed.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Never tried.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:31 pm 
100000 CLUB

tommy wrote:
Nas wrote:

How old were you, Nas?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:33 pm 

pizza_Place: J.B. Alberto's
One night when I was seventeen I went with three friends into a house that was under construction and smoked a sizable joint. When we went to leave my car wouldn't start so we pushed it a quarter of a mile to my friend's house. The whole way back we were laughing like a bunch of retards.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:36 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Never have. BOARD OUTING!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:39 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:

You, me, and denis make quite a threesome.

First year at Champaign, started puffing with some kids I went to high school with. Nothing particularly memorable, but the girl who had the weed ended up getting sent to Israel the next year and the rest of the crew left within two years for various reasons.

100000 CLUB

Pig feces can get you high too.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
denisdman wrote:
Never tried.

Same.

Strictly alcohol.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
I’ve only been high on life as far as I know.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:21 pm 

MajorKong wrote:
One night when I was seventeen I went with three friends into a house that was under construction and smoked a sizable joint. When we went to leave my car wouldn't start so we pushed it a quarter of a mile to my friend's house. The whole way back we were laughing like a bunch of retards.

:lol: That's got the air of truthfulness about it--both the story and your commentary.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:23 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Never tried.

Same.

Strictly alcohol.

DUDE.

Drunk Squirrel wrote:

DUDE.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:23 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Never tried.

Same.

Strictly alcohol.
We are building quite a roster.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
tommy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Never tried.

Same.

Strictly alcohol.

DUDE.

Drunk Squirrel wrote:

DUDE.

As a youth I had zero interest, great motivation to not try it even though I had plenty of opportunities if it floated my boat. As an adult I’m not around it much and don’t have tons of interest when I am around it. Hell, I’m not even drinking anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Never smoked the reefer.

Only crack.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:30 pm 

Drunk Squirrel wrote:
tommy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Never tried.

Same.

Strictly alcohol.

DUDE.

Drunk Squirrel wrote:

DUDE.

As a youth I had zero interest, great motivation to not try it even though I had plenty of opportunities if it floated my boat. As an adult I’m not around it much and don’t have tons of interest when I am around it. Hell, I’m not even drinking anymore.

Yeah, I haven't drank in two and a half decades, and I rarely get high anymore (been getting paranoid on it . . . plus, the kids).

But someone recently shipped a good batch to this state because I smell skunk all over the South Side, South Suburbs, and all the way down 57. I understand that you might smell skunk outside the city, and I have, but not like this. Some powerful weed out there, it seems.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Pasaro's, St. Joe, MI.
They used to have a Venetian Festival here to celebrate the river, had a barge with some mid-level bands play (think Great White). Boats tied up five or six deep along the river, the guy in the boat next to my buddy's offered to share his joint. I took him up on it. That, mixed with a dozen Milwaukees Best and an elephant ear or six had me blowing chunks in the little blue hut about a half hour later.

Never again. Now it's legal here in The Mitten, Mrs. K has expressed some interest, her mom uses the oil for pain relief. I would lose my job, obviously.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:10 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
I lived on the second floor of carmen hall at EIU. Didnt get high until until I went to university.
2nd weekend there my roomie asked me if I wanted to smoke with him. We had 3 one hitters. Actually it was a one hitter he had rodded out and he called his "well over one hitter".
So we smoked. And sat listening to enigma for a while. Perhaps he was gay.
Anyhow I needed some groceries.
I had microwave popcorn. But we had to go to the common for a microwave. So I walked down to the lobby then down to the basement to pop some cheddar pop secret.
I took the elevator back. Got in on the basement. Hit 2. When the elevator got to the lobby 4 Charleston cops got in with me. I'm shaking my popcorn and trying not to look baked. they also hit 2.
One cop says to another hey you smell that? The other says yuup, unmistakable. I said you guys smell popcorn? Want some? Cop said nope, cant have what were smelling while on duty. The other two cops laughed.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:44 pm 

denisdman wrote:
Never tried.

Same.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:50 pm 

tommy wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
tommy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Never tried.

Same.

Strictly alcohol.

DUDE.

Drunk Squirrel wrote:

DUDE.

Yeah, I haven't drank in two and a half decades, and I rarely get high anymore (been getting paranoid on it . . . plus, the kids).

But someone recently shipped a good batch to this state because I smell skunk all over the South Side, South Suburbs, and all the way down 57. I understand that you might smell skunk outside the city, and I have, but not like this. Some powerful weed out there, it seems.

My sons laughed at me when I realized that it's not skunk anymore, but rather the Loud.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:56 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
tommy wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
tommy wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Never tried.

Same.

Strictly alcohol.

DUDE.

Drunk Squirrel wrote:

DUDE.

My sons laughed at me when I realized that it's not skunk anymore, but rather the Loud.

Yeah, I am behind on the lingo, too....but it still smells like a skunk.....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:59 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I was 15. My friend talked me into trying it and I said... what the hell why not. We smoked for a while and I wasn’t feeling much but I had to get home before I was late for curfew. After a quick spray of some Coolwater, I’m walking thru the door feeling confident that I won’t get caught. My mom is getting ready for bed and she says, we ordered pizza and I left it on the counter for you. Put away the rest after you grab a plate. I say thanks and she goes to bed. I proceed to grab the entire thing and take it to my room. It’s fall but my room feels warm so I open the window and turn on the fan and start watching The Great Outdoors on TNT or TBS. I eat all the pizza and the movie seems like it’s been on for 7 hours. Then I start shaking really bad and I think ‘holy shit, I’m having a seizure!!!’ I realize that it’s November and I’m sitting in my boxers with the fan blasting and window open, I’m shivering not having a seizure. That’s about the time I made the connection that I was higher than shit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news ... /536709986

Actually.... it was August 27, 1977. My 16th birthday. International Amphitheater. Burton Cummings also was on the bill.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:25 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?

Anyone here ever gotten high during a board outing?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:30 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
Hell, I’m not even drinking anymore.

Shouldn't you change your name to Sober Squirrel or something? Next thing you know you're gonna tell me that Rogers Park Bryan isn't from Rogers Park or Elmhurst Steve isn't in the Aryan Nation (they're known as "The Brand" in prison =)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Never have.