It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Rosen vs. Mac
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:50 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
312player wrote:
I've always liked Mac, he's an honest dude.. He likes awful music( Boston, Alice Cooper, Doobie Bros) etc... But he's an honest hillbilly.. He yearns for his wife to be cucked( gay) he meat gazes in the locker room( gay) but he's our homo. .. And hes honest.

Nah bro, Mac wants the cuckolding to include him being penetrated.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:14 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Mac is still capable of providing the best Bears content at the station. He has days when he lacks interest, but any of us that have been in our jobs for long periods of time will have occasional distracted days. There is a certain amount of go along to get along you have to do when you work with and supervise millennial's because they lack perspective on many issues, but with some effort you can draw productive work from them once you learn their limitations.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:41 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Mac wasn't so much crapping on Larry or his producer ('Let's go' Tony Gill) but the engineer. Who Mac asked for the name of and who Mitch then defended on-air.

And Mac was saying that it wasn't just this incident but several recently at remotes, including when his show was in Bourbonnais

Parkins was pushing back saying that while a valid concern it didn't need to be brought up on-air putting Larry on the spot like that. Mac said he had already brought this up several times off-air...

Mitch basically said it wasn't good radio to talk about it, and the new studio will fix everything.

(I listened, so as to not have that seem like a total waste of time I can answer any and all questions)

*new LoHo section * mods learn how to merge topics * allow mods to be added to foes list * move fragility topics from DB/Shoutouts to Politics *

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:24 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
Mac is still capable of providing the best Bears content at the station. He has days when he lacks interest, but any of us that have been in our jobs for long periods of time will have occasional distracted days. There is a certain amount of go along to get along you have to do when you work with and supervise millennial's because they lack perspective on many issues, but with some effort you can draw productive work from them once you learn their limitations.

Hilarious.

Thank god for people of your age and ilk. Otherwise the economy and system as a whole would collapse.

Thank you for your service, tolerance, and skill of extracting gold from turds.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:02 pm 

Crick Ramp wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Hilarious.

Thank god for people of your age and ilk. Otherwise the economy and system as a whole would collapse.

No thanks necessary. May actually be able to pry something out you, we always need CNA's (well, maybe that would be a bridge too far), dietary aides, and cleaning staff, private message me if your interested and can pass a background check.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
I think it happened 2 or 3 weeks ago and I have not seen it referenced here but Mitch is the program director at The Fan in Milwaukee now. Seems weird to work at 2 stations in 2 different states.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:48 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
I was watching on Facebook live. Castellanos was having issues putting on his headphones. The players typically get there right as the show starts so there isn't time to show them what to do. The audio issue was solved in seconds. I am a Mac fan and listen to to the Score because of him. But in this case, he is being a petulant little bitch. I heard the whole transition with Sir, and it reminded me of Gary Cole's character in Talledega Nights when they were at Applebys.. Love ya mac but you were being a complete douchebag.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:40 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Mac, Parkins and Mitch were wrong. Mac should have never called out the engineer on air. Parkins made it a bigger deal than it was by repeatedly calling out his partner on air. Mitch was wrong for calling the show to scold Mac like he was his father. It's a sports radio show not 11th grade.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:53 am 

Clawmaster wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Hilarious.

No thanks necessary. May actually be able to pry something out you, we always need CNA's (well, maybe that would be a bridge too far), dietary aides, and cleaning staff, private message me if your interested and can pass a background check.

I saw the Baron live at least a couple of times in my youth. He was in a tag team cage match against The Crusher and Dick the Bruiser at the Horizon.

My dad would take my little brother and I to the matches once in a blue moon. It was a labor of love on his part because it was definitely not something that interested him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:46 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
I think it happened 2 or 3 weeks ago and I have not seen it referenced here but Mitch is the program director at The Fan in Milwaukee now. Seems weird to work at 2 stations in 2 different states.

Well, if it were Chicago and St. Louis or Detroit, it would be weird, but Milwaukee is just a straight shot up 94. Cheaper to give Mitch a gas card than it is to hire someone else for the job, and it's not like Mitch had been the undisputed leader at the Score before this.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:14 pm 

Clawmaster wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Hilarious.

All I’ve ever done wrong in my life is I had an incident where I was caught in the woods with a 17 year old female cheerleader. But you should have seen what she was wearing.

Oh, and I took a material feminism seminar in grad school.

Which one can you forgive?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:00 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Clawmaster wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Hilarious.

So, you're the Warden today. Looking forward to what you are tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:09 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Hilarious.

So, you're the Warden today. Looking forward to what you are tomorrow.

I wear many hats my friend. Plus a warden wouldn't work in a hospital. We also need patient transport help, maybe you should apply, but only if you can lift more than 30 pounds. Thanks again for your interest!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:16 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Hilarious.

I saw the Baron live at least a couple of times in my youth. He was in a tag team cage match against The Crusher and Dick the Bruiser at the Horizon.

My dad would take my little brother and I to the matches once in a blue moon. It was a labor of love on his part because it was definitely not something that interested him.

One of the great pleasures of my hapless youth was going to the AWA matches at Boylan Catholic High school and watching the Baron slap the claw on Bobby "The Weasel" Heenan. Remember thinking it would be awesome to be able to crush a coconut with my bare hands like the Baron, have tried it many times over the years with very little success.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:03 pm 

I’m a former Titan myself...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Curious Hair wrote:
Yeah, Mitch is probably faster to protect engineers than he is most of the Score's fungible buttmonkeys.

Matt Spiegel wrote:
I once saw a band called The Fungible Buttmonkeys in college.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchi's
They took it off. It ends when Larry starts questioning what was wrong with it

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:03 am 

Crick Ramp wrote:

Ahh, a member of the self appointed Rockford elite, no need to take anything you post seriously. Why are you wasting your time posting here shouldn't you be at one of the local bars wearing your old football jersey trying to pick up chicks from Machesney Park?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:35 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Nas wrote:
Mac, Parkins and Mitch were wrong. Mac should have never called out the engineer on air. Parkins made it a bigger deal than it was by repeatedly calling out his partner on air. Mitch was wrong for calling the show to scold Mac like he was his father. It's a sports radio show not 11th grade.

Opinions vary.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:26 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Clawmaster wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:

Ahh, a member of the self appointed Rockford elite, no need to take anything you post seriously. Why are you wasting your time posting here shouldn't you be at one of the local bars wearing your old football jersey trying to pick up chicks from Machesney Park?

The Rockford elite is spmack and only spmack as far as I'm concerned.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:33 am 
Site Admin

good dolphin wrote:
It was a labor of love on his part because it was definitely not something that interested him.

It's funny about that generation of guys, they got stuck on the fact that rasslin' wasn't "on the square." My dad would always sneer about how it was fake. No shit?, Dad!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:34 am 
Site Admin

Curious Hair wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:

Uh, the man who scored the first goal in Boylan history would like a word.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:50 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
It was a labor of love on his part because it was definitely not something that interested him.

It's funny about that generation of guys, they got stuck on the fact that rasslin' wasn't "on the square." My dad would always sneer about how it was fake. No shit?, Dad!

Saw some of these guys at the Old Amphitheater.

It was our modern day example of the Greek Tragedy.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:24 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:

Uh, the man who scored the first goal in Boylan history would like a word.

Think I just drove by your statue at N. Main and Riverside.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:46 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Saw some of these guys at the Old Amphitheater.

It was our modern day example of the Greek Tragedy.

Some of those old time guys still "protect the business" to this very day. They figured the best way to "draw money" was to stay in character at all times. It's actually more interesting to hear how Jim Raschke from Omaha becomes Baron Von Raschke who can crush a coconut with his bare hands.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:48 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

My dad found fun in looking at the people who attended. As a kid, it made it seem more real when you sat there with adults in the audience screaming like it was real. The reality of wrestling really didn't occur to me until about high school.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:06 am 
Site Admin

good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

My dad found fun in looking at the people who attended. As a kid, it made it seem more real when you sat there with adults in the audience screaming like it was real. The reality of wrestling really didn't occur to me until about high school.

I don't know your father personally, but I know that like my own father was he is part of the professional class. I think there is probably a little elitism involved in the way those guys view/viewed professional wrestling. My dad would never actually say it, but I'm pretty sure he thought wrestling was something for illiterate hillbillies.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:39 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I don't know your father personally, but I know that like my own father was he is part of the professional class. I think there is probably a little elitism involved in the way those guys view/viewed professional wrestling. My dad would never actually say it, but I'm pretty sure he thought wrestling was something for illiterate hillbillies.

My dad made no bones about it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:56 am 
Site Admin

good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

My dad made no bones about it.

Oddly enough, my dad got a kick out of roller derby. Probably because there were blonde amazons. Still, he never would have even considered ever attending a match.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:12 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I fought against the notion that is was rigged up until they did the 20/20 special. I was probably about 11 years old at that point. Started watching it at about 9 years old and for couple of years I believed that it wasn't rigged. Went to see my first AWA match at the Pavillion around that time. I just remembered my mom telling me that it was a great experience and cool as we left the arena. Later on I heard her tell someone that "it was cool but you know that it was fake".

I was like damn why did you have to say that.