It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:28 pm 

pizza_Place: The Hut
Mac FM wrote:
Caller Bob... you're nothing... not even a bug stain on my windshield.

Question those hardest who shout things the loudest.

Do some research, Mac, and you will lower your stress levels.

C'mon, man, you're better than this.

Election 2020-The Largest Fraud in the History of Mankind.

*If you believe that Biden won, you also believe that Epstein killed himself*

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 11:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Mac as a longtime score listener I applaud you and Parkins giving two shits about those on a message board.

Most people don't, I applaud you two for that.

I am not going to get into dad calling, etc, but in regards to medical community, I strongly disagree.

This virus is less virulent than the flu if you are under 25. That is a fact. A statistical one. Also CDC just revised yesteday that it does not stay on surfaces long.

For those over 40+ this becomes much worse than influenza and the fatality rate climbs. The risk climbs a little bit more. Once you hit 70+ it gets real bad.
Those who say this is a hoax are not even worth talking to, but saying the "medical community" thinks all doom and gloom it just not correct.

The logistics with all is gonna be protecting refs, umpires, managers. Its going to be difficult.

This is a political issue. My side(the left states) have done a horrible job of protecting nursing homes, LTC facilities. They account for half of all deaths. Half! Asymptomatic careworks/family members bring in the virus and it spreads like crazy. Imagine the death count half of what it is and no NYC metro. Have to put things in perspective.

Look at Florida, they have the most old people on the planet. They have protected the nursing homes.

Again, its not all doom and gloom out there.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:19 am 

This pandemic is a nihilist recruiter's dream.

I think the big difference between this and all the World Wars and past pandemics where we lost so many, and yet society didn't fret so hard about it or feel the need to freeze in place, is that we are now seeing how things collapse when you have no belief system and are sitting around worrying about dying all of the time.

To me, it almost makes religion closer to a genetic necessity, and its lack having morbid effects on the mental and physical constitution of a human being.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:20 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
No. Flu shot.

They are typically 40-60% effective.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:23 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
So is wearing a mask, at best.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:33 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Not really "unprecedented times," as the country and world have seen worse pandemics. I suppose it's unprecedented in that those events didn't have social media (or really any media) fanning the fear.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 8:37 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Here ya go Mac . Here’s some “ science “ that you hold so dearly from a sports guy that doesn’t need a fainting couch in the studio like you 2 do .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:15 am 

pizza_Place: Beek's
Getting talked down to and lectured to by someone a couple decades younger than me is PTFB radio.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:20 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
August Schell wrote:
Getting talked down to and lectured to by someone a couple decades younger than me is PTFB radio.

No one likes being talked down to regardless of age. The whole smarter than you radio is big time PTFB.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:24 am 

August Schell wrote:

Mac has got to be about 60. Go back to your home, Grandpa.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:25 am 

From Entercom’s filing.

The following proactive actions are being taken by management in an effort to partially offset the above:

•temporary salary reductions implemented across senior management and the broader organization;
•temporary freezing of contractual salary increases in 2020;
•furlough and termination of select employees;
•suspension of new employee hiring, travel and entertainment, 401(k) matching program, employee stock purchase program, and quarterly dividend program; and
•reduction of sales and promotions spend as well as consulting and other discretionary expenses.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:26 am 

pizza_Place: Beek's
Douchebag wrote:
August Schell wrote:

I was talking about Parkins Bag of Douche...

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:42 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Again, I will remind you this is the guy that 6-7 years ago went off the fucking druggie wagon big time and lost his job (wasn’t he in his 50’s by this point?) And here he is “shaming” us because we use sports as a coping mechanism in our lives. Let’s digest that. Get fucked McNeil, nobody likes you anymore. You started this shit, not me nor anyone here. I would/will apologize for my comment if you would apologize for yours, but I don't expect that.

Last edited by Caller Bob on Fri May 22, 2020 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:44 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Douchebag wrote:
August Schell wrote:

:lol:
I met an older woman in a bar last night...
She looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking she probably had a really hot daughter. We drank a couple of beers, and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double? 'What's that? I asked. 'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said. As my mind began to embrace the idea, and I wondered what her daughter might look like. I said, 'No, I haven't.' We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, 'tonight's your lucky night'. We went back to her place. We walked in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mom...you still awake?'

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:48 am 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
August Schell wrote:

She looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking she probably had a really hot daughter. We drank a couple of beers, and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double? 'What's that? I asked. 'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said. As my mind began to embrace the idea, and I wondered what her daughter might look like. I said, 'No, I haven't.' We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, 'tonight's your lucky night'. We went back to her place. We walked in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mom...you still awake?'

I knew where this was going but I still laughed

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:50 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
I would only change "Mom" to MA!"

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:51 am 

denisdman wrote:
From Entercom’s filing.

The following proactive actions are being taken by management in an effort to partially offset the above:

•temporary salary reductions implemented across senior management and the broader organization;
•temporary freezing of contractual salary increases in 2020;
•furlough and termination of select employees;
•suspension of new employee hiring, travel and entertainment, 401(k) matching program, employee stock purchase program, and quarterly dividend program; and
•reduction of sales and promotions spend as well as consulting and other discretionary expenses.

Julie and McDoink were the only two on air staffers to lose jobs over this. They were also both probably the least payed. It leads me to believe Mitch used this as coverage for moves he wanted to make anyway.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:00 pm 

Rofl Jaw...

So how was the mommy daughter combo? You get gummed?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
RFDC wrote:
Mac FM wrote:
As for the virus, this isn't left... it isn't right... it's THE MEDICAL PARTY to which I belong. .

The medical party? There are experts in the medical field that disagree. But yet you guys refuse to see that. You have buried your heads into one side of this deal and refuse to even consider there is another side.

I know you've written this before and I'm not questioning the validity of the statement but I'm also curious which medical experts you are referring to.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Mac FM wrote:
Absentee father is one thing I wasn't accused of.... even in the worst of times. Caller Bob, may you have horrible stomach pain and spend the whole weekend on your knees, praying to the porcelain Gods, regretting your bullshit comment.

LOL, Bob spends his weekends the same way he spends every day. on his computer with this site open on one browser tab and the other sifting through sports/pop culture news so he can start a thread about news on here

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:03 pm 

billypootons wrote:
Mac FM wrote:
Absentee father is one thing I wasn't accused of.... even in the worst of times. Caller Bob, may you have horrible stomach pain and spend the whole weekend on your knees, praying to the porcelain Gods, regretting your bullshit comment.

LOL, Bob spends his weekends the same way he spends every day. on his computer with this site open on one browser tab and the other sifting through sports/pop culture news so he can start a thread about news on here

Actually, will be hitting up NWI this weekend for some dine in activities. Maybe I will pick something up and pill popper will get his wish.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:15 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
2006 Mac:

2020 Mac:

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:23 pm 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
August Schell wrote:

That joke has Norm MacDonald written all over it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 2:15 pm 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Mac FM wrote:
As for the virus, this isn't left... it isn't right... it's THE MEDICAL PARTY to which I belong. .

The medical party? There are experts in the medical field that disagree. But yet you guys refuse to see that. You have buried your heads into one side of this deal and refuse to even consider there is another side.

I know you've written this before and I'm not questioning the validity of the statement but I'm also curious which medical experts you are referring to.

There have been several mentioned throughout this deal. You have the experts in Sweden who have clearly went another direction.

You have the Israeli professor that has raised serious concerns about things https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... s-21927634

You have Knut Wittkowski who has argued against lockdowns https://heavy.com/news/2020/05/knut-wittkowski/

And you have a group of 600 doctors who have put together a letter stating their concerns https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doctor ... s-shutdown

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 2:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Guess I can go back to hoping afternoon drive ratings go into the toilet. Nothing seems redeemable in that slot.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 3:42 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
billypootons wrote:
Mac FM wrote:

Actually, will be hitting up NWI this weekend for some dine in activities. Maybe I will pick something up and pill popper will get his wish.

I will be as well.

You, Mac and I should meet up at Munster Donuts.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 3:45 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
billypootons wrote:
Mac FM wrote:

I will be as well.

You, Mac and I should meet up at Munster Donuts.

Maybe some lemon rice soup at "The Commander"

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 3:18 pm 

Mac FM wrote:

As for the virus, this isn't left... it isn't right... it's THE MEDICAL PARTY to which I belong. Yeah, I've made money because of sports but along the way, I realized just how unessential they are. I love live music and going to the movies as much (maybe more?) than sports and I'm not whining about their return and my NEED for them. Some of you still have a lot of growing up to do. In case you haven't heard, we're in unprecedented times.

Well Pill Popper, I regret to inform you I did not spend the weekend on the "porcelain toilet" this weekend, as much as you wished. I did head over to "The Region" for a nice dinner. Hope you had a great weekend too.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 4:30 pm 

Munster Donut was closed. WTF?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 4:31 pm 

good dolphin wrote:
Munster Donut was closed. WTF?

Did someone drive a car through it again?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next