It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:34 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
cookie23 wrote:
Why I always say I am a moderate liberal and they are the majority of liberals. The extreme leftists like Spiegs, Parkins, Bernstein, Goff etc. have zero intersest in having a conversation or listening or admitting when they are wrong.

Just like the Trump Cult. They will literally vote for him no matter what he does. Could you imagine Obama tweeting what Trump does for a week. It would not have happened.

Trump was created by the extreme elements on both sides. The media has gone so far left that the the party of Trump now supports him beause they hate the media more than him and see the hypocrisy.

Biden is going to win in November, no doubt about it.

I think Hub is a moderate liberal, I love Hub's coverage of football. He analysis is really good.

I just hope Parkins doesnt get sucked into the extreme left for he has a really bright future and in a few years these extreme views hearing now are going to be gone and people are going to look back and think how silly they were.

Spiegs and Parkins aren’t extreme left. Neither is Bernstein. Have you heard Bernsie espouse his economic views?

advocating equal rights and challenging the white man does not equal extreme left

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Crick Ramp wrote:
challenging the white man does not equal extreme left

This is called normalizing bigotry and it'll get you cancelled if you perpetrate against any other group. Of course our proud former member of the media is a subscriber to the "kill whitey" initiative...surprise surprise.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:38 pm 

Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Nas wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Listening to these two dipshits discuss the DeSean Jackson story, Parkins (with Spiegel concurring) said that Jackson's virultently anti-Semitic comments were a "misdemeanor" because he has no power to actually harm and oppress Jewish people, and that is why Jackson's comments aren't as bad as racism from white people. The multi-millionaire with 1.4 million followers on the platform on which he spewed horrible anti-Semitism has "no power" compared to a suburban Karen, according to Parkins.

Wow. That's pretty bad.

I don't like to make a habit out of agreeing with JLN, but when he's right, he's right. It was cringe worthy.

Why do you think that is though ? Do you think they really believe that or ( all trolling aside ) they’re afraid to be seen criticizing a black athlete even when it’s clearly warranted ?

Yes. They twisted themselves in knots because they were afraid of saying something that may appear to be controversial. They did the same thing with Kaepernick's tweet. It was disappointing and insulting to their listeners.

It’s only insulting to a listener who views them as some sort of authority. But why would anyone do that? It always cracks me up that random joes on social media/message boards are critical of those who speak for a living when they have political opinions, but then those same average joes feel compelled to express their own views and believe they are somehow more qualified.

Give it a rest. It’s a boring criticism

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Crick Ramp wrote:
cookie23 wrote:
Why I always say I am a moderate liberal and they are the majority of liberals. The extreme leftists like Spiegs, Parkins, Bernstein, Goff etc. have zero intersest in having a conversation or listening or admitting when they are wrong.

Just like the Trump Cult. They will literally vote for him no matter what he does. Could you imagine Obama tweeting what Trump does for a week. It would not have happened.

Trump was created by the extreme elements on both sides. The media has gone so far left that the the party of Trump now supports him beause they hate the media more than him and see the hypocrisy.

I think Hub is a moderate liberal, I love Hub's coverage of football. He analysis is really good.

I just hope Parkins doesnt get sucked into the extreme left for he has a really bright future and in a few years these extreme views hearing now are going to be gone and people are going to look back and think how silly they were.

Spiegs and Parkins aren’t extreme left. Neither is Bernstein. Have you heard Bernsie espouse his economic views?

advocating equal rights and challenging the white man does not equal extreme left
Saying that a guy quoting what he thought was a Hitler quote about how American Jews are blackmailing the country is a "misdemeanor" because despite his 1.4 million social media followers and millions of dollars, he "lacks power" compared to "white people" is extreme left. Struggling mightily to find words to describe Louis Farrahkhan and then settling on "ehhhhh....problematic" belies far left sensibilities.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:39 pm 

Antarctica wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:

This is called normalizing bigotry and it'll get you cancelled if you perpetrate against any other group. Of course our proud former member of the media is a subscriber to the "kill whitey" initiative...surprise surprise.

Snore. Not interested.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:40 pm 

Crick Ramp wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

Saying that a guy quoting what he thought was a Hitler quote about how American Jews are blackmailing the country is a "misdemeanor" because despite his 1.4 million social media followers and millions of dollars, he "lacks power" compared to "white people" is extreme left. Struggling mightily to find words to describe Louis Farrahkhan and then settling on "ehhhhh....problematic" belies far left sensibilities.

But seriously. Who cares?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Crick Ramp wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

So we've moved the goalposts from "they're not far left" to "who cares if they're far left"? Alright.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Crick Ramp wrote:
Antarctica wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:

Snore. Not interested.

I think you're white, aren't you? Why the self loathing? And really if you think white people are the problem so much why aren't you just giving up everything you have and killing yourself?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Hub has worked hard and earned his spot as a Score football contributor. Compare his NFL quality of work to zeros Grote also talking Bears, Cubs "experts" Speigel, and laugher ZZ.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
vitoscotti wrote:
Hub has worked hard and earned his spot as a Score football contributor. Compare his NFL quality of work to zeros Grote also talking Bears, Cubs "experts" Speigel, and laugher ZZ.

Hub would hate you if he knew you. Feel free to get his dick out of your mouth anytime.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:46 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Crick Ramp wrote:
Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Nas wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
Listening to these two dipshits discuss the DeSean Jackson story, Parkins (with Spiegel concurring) said that Jackson's virultently anti-Semitic comments were a "misdemeanor" because he has no power to actually harm and oppress Jewish people, and that is why Jackson's comments aren't as bad as racism from white people. The multi-millionaire with 1.4 million followers on the platform on which he spewed horrible anti-Semitism has "no power" compared to a suburban Karen, according to Parkins.

Wow. That's pretty bad.

I don't like to make a habit out of agreeing with JLN, but when he's right, he's right. It was cringe worthy.

Why do you think that is though ? Do you think they really believe that or ( all trolling aside ) they’re afraid to be seen criticizing a black athlete even when it’s clearly warranted ?

Yes. They twisted themselves in knots because they were afraid of saying something that may appear to be controversial. They did the same thing with Kaepernick's tweet. It was disappointing and insulting to their listeners.

It’s only insulting to a listener who views them as some sort of authority. But why would anyone do that? It always cracks me up that random joes on social media/message boards are critical of those who speak for a living when they have political opinions, but then those same average joes feel compelled to express their own views and believe they are somehow more qualified.

Back away from the glue.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

And if another media member, outside of the SCORE family, said what Hub said, all the shows at the SCORE would build segments around that comment. If not the entire show. Ripping the shit out of that media person.

But Hub is one of theirs. So they all avoid it.

It's just funny to me. How their business interests are more important than their Social justice crusade.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:15 pm 

Beardown wrote:
And if another media member, outside of the SCORE family, said what Hub said, all the shows at the SCORE would build segments around that comment. If not the entire show. Ripping the shit out of that media person.

It's just funny to me. How their business interests are more important than their Social justice crusade.

If it was a non Score guy Larry would literally be in tears preaching about evil white men for an hour. Then, he needs a commercial break from exhaustion, he's poured so much into his speech. Larry is great when he gets so offended he cries. Then he proclaims in a wimpering voice," I'll be ok Herbie."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Crick Ramp wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

I respectfully disagree and do classify them as being on the extreme far left. Most liberals in this country do not think like them or those in the media that go off the railing.
I give Parkins a pass due to youth, but the others you could not have a conversation with. They got Trump elected because they were so condescinding and nasty to anyone who had a different opinion.
Jon Pie satire video is the score hosts then and now. Biden will win, but they dont help .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

I do not equate my lilberal views with the score hosts.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:
Beardown wrote:

If it was a non Score guy Larry would literally be in tears preaching about evil white men for an hour. Then, he needs a commercial break from exhaustion, he's poured so much into his speech. Larry is great when he gets so offended he cries. Then he proclaims in a wimpering voice," I'll be ok Herbie."

Correct.

All these SCORE guys are liberal actors. Unless it effects their career. They only have tears when it doesn't effect them.

They're all phonies.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Crick Ramp wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

Jesus. Enough with the trolling.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:02 am 

Crick Ramp wrote:
Nas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Nas wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Wow. That's pretty bad.

I might agree with you if this were Twitter, where a contributor's posts are like writing graffitti on wall. A forum like this is like having a conversation with a friend or at most with a regular at a local pub that you frequent. Taking that analogy further, a radio show is like putting a soap box down in a public square and inviting debate.

It always cracks me up when those who speak for a living get upset when their work sufficiently impacts the world that people talk about it beyond the show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:55 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Pretty clear that Hub, Bernstein, Mac, and the others are all lifetime supporters of the Democratic party. That puts them center left with bigger government, free trade, global economy. They loved WJC presidency (yet would admit he's a pig), the think Obama walks on water, and they were crushed Hillary lost. They're woke enough, but not enough to be called "socailists".

This isn't complicated.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

Back to back tweets from Kaepernick.

Only in America can you make millions over trashing your own country. He's got quite the racket going.

July 4th
Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of “independence”, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all.

July 6th
I am excited for this partnership with Disney across all of its platforms to elevate Black and Brown directors, creators, storytellers & producers. I look forward to sharing culturally impactful and inspiring projects.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Correct.

All these SCORE guys are liberal actors. Unless it effects their career. They only have tears when it doesn't effect them.

They're all phonies.

I just wish, if they choose to spew their nonsense like they do with the exact same liberal/SJW talking points on every show, that they would have some counter. Unfortunately, there is none. Bernstein gets away with a lot of ignorant, ridiculous comments.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:18 pm 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:

Agreed. I don't care for Hub's political opinions, and he's often wrong on his football opinions, but he's pretty interesting to listen to. Grote is awful. He may be a nice guy, but he is a Bears expert and offers nothing in his coverage of the team.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:19 pm 
1000 CLUB

Crick Ramp wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

Bernstein is very far left. He's a nut.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:19 am 

How can not one on air host have predominantly conservative views with a wide variety group of men? The Score has created a culture of fear on air. Ratings last 3 months 2.2 ,2.1, now June 1.5. Just not the lack of sports going on that's making people turn the station off.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:57 am 
1000 CLUB

vitoscotti wrote:
How can not one on air host have predominantly conservative views with a wide variety group of men? The Score has created a culture of fear on air. Ratings last 3 months 2.2 ,2.1, now June 1.5. Just not the lack of sports going on that's making people turn the station off.

It's group think and cancel culture. There is nobody who has a regular shift on that station who says anything other than liberal talking points, and it's shame that this is even a topic. They go out of their way to be divisive and political and don't like their views to be challenged. If you were to say something, you would be accused of being a racist, etc. Toxic culture.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:23 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
BD wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

It's group think and cancel culture. There is nobody who has a regular shift on that station who says anything other than liberal talking points, and it's shame that this is even a topic. They go out of their way to be divisive and political and don't like their views to be challenged. If you were to say something, you would be accused of being a racist, etc. Toxic culture.

You all are a bunch of snowflakes. It's really sad that you all have nothing better to do but whine because there isn’t a sports radio host in Chicago that will tell LeBron to "Shut up and dribble." I'm sure there are more options for you all around the country. I hear Stars and Bars Sports Talk have nothing but conservative people who love America.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

I'm kind of shocked that this hasn't made national sports news.

Hub is a national guy. You'd think his comments would make news some where. Maybe even on Mike Florio's site. Maybe it has. Let me know if I'm wrong.

I understand why the SCORE guys don't talk about it. Like was said earlier, Larry would be crying about this on the air if a guy from ESPN said what Hub said. Bernstein would be declaring that guy a racist if it were an ESPN guy.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:37 pm 

Beardown wrote:
I'm kind of shocked that this hasn't made national sports news.

Hub is a national guy. You'd think his comments would make news some where. Maybe even on Mike Florio's site. Maybe it has. Let me know if I'm wrong.

I understand why the SCORE guys don't talk about it. Like was said earlier, Larry would be crying about this on the air if a guy from ESPN said what Hub said. Bernstein would be declaring that guy a racist if it were an ESPN guy.

It's quiet because Hub is left like they are. So it's swept under the carpet. Maybe saved for future use if they need it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:42 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Nas wrote:
BD wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

You all are a bunch of snowflakes. It's really sad that you all have nothing better to do but whine because there isn’t a sports radio host in Chicago that will tell LeBron to "Shut up and dribble." I'm sure there are more options for you all around the country. I hear Stars and Bars Sports Talk have nothing but conservative people who love America.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:16 am 

STICK TO SPORTS! (unless your political beliefs align with my own)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:48 am 
1000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
BD wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

You seem to be upset about hearing other opinions. Does hearing the same ridiculous over the top rhetoric on most shows on that station make you woke? Who's the snowflake? Please, give me a break. I don't want the same idiots one every show pretending they are social justice or COVID-19 experts. They aren't and they aren't challenged on their ignorance.

I'd prefer no political talk on a sports station, but that's not going to happen. Dan Bernstein, Danny Parkins, etc. are uninformed, liberal sports radio hosts behind a microphone pretending that makes them an authority figure on social justice issues or the pandemic. If you're going down that path, let's have a conversation vs. the expected tired accusations of being called a racist, etc.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next