It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:52 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Trying to deny he's enjoying the MLB COVID cases when in reality he's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:56 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Most football fans are conservative and the journos want to see the conservatives punished for what they've done. It's plain as day. I'm not a conservative, nor do I want to see anyone punished any further than we all have been already, but I call it like I see it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:05 am 

Europe is starting to see cases rise again.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Someone please cut Lawrence’s mic please, LOL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Everyone bitching about the Score acting like school children hiding under their desk during a bomb raid exercise, then...

DON'T LISTEN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
FrankDrebin wrote:
Everyone bitching about the Score acting like school children hiding under their desk during a bomb raid exercise, then...

DON'T LISTEN

I'm not listening

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
FrankDrebin wrote:

DON'T LISTEN

Not bitching, more like "mocking" them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:21 pm 

blackhawksfan wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:

DON'T LISTEN

I'm not listening

Smart. Listen to Clay Travis or Carm/Jurko, Waddle/Silvy...at least they are being relatively calm with all the virus/sports talk.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:22 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:

DON'T LISTEN

Not bitching, more like "mocking" them.

Not talking about you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Im not complaining about it, I find it fascinating radio! i THOUGHT for a split second there he was going to have another good on-air cry like he did during the riots. I thought he was teetering there for a minute.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Pro tip for Parkins: if you're gonna be a snarky asshole rubbing it in everyone's face the fact that you were "right" about covid, people are gonna take that as you running a victory lap. I would think this would be fairly obvious to anybody with even a cursory understanding of how social interactions work.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Europe is on the verge of full lockdown again so yeah, not a great comparison.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:27 pm 

Here's some guy Ive never heard of wording it well:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:29 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Antarctica wrote:
Europe is on the verge of full lockdown again so yeah, not a great comparison.

Russia just lifted all restrictions today.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
FavreFan wrote:
Pro tip for Parkins: if you're gonna be a snarky asshole rubbing it in everyone's face the fact that you were "right" about covid, people are gonna take that as you running a victory lap. I would think this would be fairly obvious to anybody with even a cursory understanding of how social interactions work.

If we listen to the experts, we’ll still be dealing with next year and possibly longer. “They” wanted to flatten the curve. Welp folks, you got it aka dragging it out endlessly. Enjoy.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
He can take his "we don't deserve sports like Europe does" mantra and shove it straight up his ass. 2 weeks ago it was Japan and Australia but now they have seen increases so lets falsely praise Europe now in order to trash the US. Its pretty hard to compare countries as there are so many factors involved. 1 thing you can take to the bank is the deaths/1 mil of population. Those virus rule abiding Englishmen do in fact deserve their Premier league. They have had far fewer deaths than the US as a total. Who gives a fuck if their death/mil rate is way above ours or that they have a fraction of our population. France, Italy and Spain....all with higher death/mil rates but Europe has "earned" sports and we haven't.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:30 pm 

Parkins is just a complete hypocrite on this issue. He is as bad as Clay Travis on the right.

Parkins will say "This is why we can't have nice things" with a small rally to open businesses, but say thousands of people protesting police brutality is fine.

I am with him on police brutality protests, but acting like a virus knows intent, you just cannot have it both ways.

Its all weird and why most people have zoned out the media of the right and left. Its all narrative driven, Im right, no Im right.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

I've heard Larry, Bernstein and Parkins say "People are saying sports media doesn't want sports."

Nobody is fucking saying that. That's just something they role with. Ok. Maybe some ass hole on twitter said it. So if it's said once they go with "People are saying..."

I hate that.

It's like somebody saying the sky is Orange. Then they would say "People are saying the sky is orange."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:53 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Beardown wrote:
I've heard Larry, Bernstein and Parkins say "People are saying sports media doesn't want sports."

Nobody is fucking saying that. That's just something they role with. Ok. Maybe some ass hole on twitter said it. So if it's said once they go with "People are saying..."

I hate that.

It's like somebody saying the sky is Orange. Then they would say "People are saying the sky is orange."

They are begging Manfred to shut it down. To me that sounds like not wanting sports. If they said, "Work around the Marlins and possibly the Phillies" that would be wanting sports.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nardi wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I hate that.

They are begging Manfred to shut it down. To me that sounds like not wanting sports. If they said, "Work around the Marlins and possibly the Phillies" that would be wanting sports.

That's different. If they think that for safety it's another thing. But the way they present it, it's like they're saying they just don't want sports.

I don't know if I'm making myself clear.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:39 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
man of few opinions wrote:

Yes, he’s been a very rough listen lately. I don’t listen much anymore. I tuned in Monday cuz I was on the road and wanted to hear a breakdown of the weekends baseball games but no dice. He was on his horse in a major way, espousing his journalistic integrity and pausing for dramatic effect between sentences like Jim Rome in his prime

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:40 pm 

Im not complaining about it, I find it fascinating radio! i THOUGHT for a split second there he was going to have another good on-air cry like he did during the riots. I thought he was teetering there for a minute.

He was very, very close. He loves the expression “see how the sausage is made,” doesn’t he lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:46 pm 

Beardown wrote:

Nobody is fucking saying that. That's just something they role with. Ok. Maybe some ass hole on twitter said it.

No, it’s definitely a perception out there. Look at the twitter shot in the opening thread of this post. And for even more mind numbing back and forth, dip your toe into the comments.

I think Bernstein is pretty clearly rooting for sports to fail. That is beyond debatable. Parkins just likes to hear himself talk and has a clear superiority complex so he latches onto whatever he can. Dude spent a month frequenting a NIC-U and has a brother battling cancer so now he’s a public health stalwart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati’s
Frank is unhinged on here every day. Can we get him a special thread?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Crick Ramp wrote:

I tuned in Monday cuz I was on the road and wanted to hear a breakdown of the weekends baseball games but no dice.

All the options available, and Larry is your choice for a baseball review? Sounds fishy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:08 pm 

FrankDrebin wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:

DON'T LISTEN

I'm not listening

Smart. Listen to Clay Travis or Carm/Jurko, Waddle/Silvy...at least they are being relatively calm with all the virus/sports talk.

I normally listen to Waddle/Silvy on my drive home from work. The last 1/2/hr on my drive is Waddle's World and Florida or Ohio. Can't stand those two segments and flip on 670 to see what's going on over there. Today Parkin's was burned by Len Kasper telling him his question was stupid. :lol: Parkin's asked Len if Ross should get credit for the fast start and Len basically called him an idiot for asking that question after 5 games.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:25 pm 

vitoscotti wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:

I tuned in Monday cuz I was on the road and wanted to hear a breakdown of the weekends baseball games but no dice.

All the options available, and Larry is your choice for a baseball review? Sounds fishy.

Fishy? I dont follow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:39 pm 

pizza_Place: The Hut
When Trump wins again, I want all you liberal homos to line up in single file and suck each others dicks until you fucking choke.

Merry Christmas.

Election 2020-The Largest Fraud in the History of Mankind.

*If you believe that Biden won, you also believe that Epstein killed himself*