It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:04 am 

pizza_Place: John's
:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:05 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Easy Money and Back to School were awesome then.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:09 am 

when all the hosts, from sun up to sun down all take the same and very vocal position on a subject, I just assume they had a meeting with the program director who told them that this would be the station's position. It's like when the switch to WCUB resulted in a station wide genuflection before all things Cub Corporate.

We know Mac hasn't been sheltering in place during this thing despite his on air calls to lock down.

The worse offender is Parkins. He has a newborn preemie so he has every reason to hermetically seal himself in his residence.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:38 am 

pizza_Place: The Hut
cookie23 wrote:
Worth listening to? Not just them, but any show I have not listened to since pandemic.

Only time when the poster Favre posted something a few months ago.

Zero interest in sports radio, nor do I care about sports radio people talking about a pandemic.

They are in a tough spot, I wish them well.

This.

WSCR was a part of my life for a long time. Now, it just isn't.

Really has nothing to do with sports. I just don't want to hear a bunch of sheltered North Shore/North Suburban clowns yelling at me and telling me how I have to live. They have never experienced anything outside of their little safe circle of handed-down wealth and carefully-chosen neighborhoods with the highest-ranked school districts.

Spiegs falls outside this mold, but likely only due to his own incompetence (that said, he is right now, one of the only "real" voices left at that station, which is sad). Mac used to be the anti-thesis to that buggery, the scumbag Northwest Indiana rough-rider who was Chicago Sportsradio's modern-day Teddy Roosevelt, but seeing how he has cowered to this virus and just jumped in line with the politicization of this station, he has conformed.

It is over.

Maybe it is time for a 3rd station or another attempt at a virtual station where the fans really do run both the shows and the programming.

Election 2020-The Largest Fraud in the History of Mankind.

*If you believe that Biden won, you also believe that Epstein killed himself*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:03 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
FukNuggitt wrote:
I just don't want to hear a bunch of sheltered North Shore/North Suburban clowns yelling at me and telling me how I have to live. They have never experienced anything outside of their little safe circle of handed-down wealth and carefully-chosen neighborhoods with the highest-ranked school districts.

this coming from the guy with a trump avatar? is there an exception to not wanting to hear some asshole who inherited family wealth as long as that person is fat and orange?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:05 am 

FukNuggitt wrote:
Maybe it is time for a 3rd station or another attempt at a virtual station where the fans really do run both the shows and the programming.

The last time this city had a third sports talk station, it had less listeners than active posters on this message board.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:20 am 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
FukNuggitt wrote:
cookie23 wrote:
Worth listening to? Not just them, but any show I have not listened to since pandemic.

Zero interest in sports radio, nor do I care about sports radio people talking about a pandemic.

This.

Really has nothing to do with sports. I just don't want to hear a bunch of sheltered North Shore/North Suburban clowns yelling at me and telling me how I have to live. They have never experienced anything outside of their little safe circle of handed-down wealth and carefully-chosen neighborhoods with the highest-ranked school districts.

Spiegs falls outside this mold, but likely only due to his own incompetence (that said, he is right now, one of the only "real" voices left at that station, which is sad). Mac used to be the anti-thesis to that buggery, the scumbag Northwest Indiana rough-rider who was Chicago Sportsradio's modern-day Teddy Roosevelt, but seeing how he has cowered to this virus and just jumped in line with the politicization of this station, he has conformed.

It is over.

You really get off on projecting your own insecurities and shortcomings via “flowery language” onto others don’t you.

When you do that, you sound dumb. And old.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:34 am 

billypootons wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:
I just don't want to hear a bunch of sheltered North Shore/North Suburban clowns yelling at me and telling me how I have to live. They have never experienced anything outside of their little safe circle of handed-down wealth and carefully-chosen neighborhoods with the highest-ranked school districts.

this coming from the guy with a trump avatar? is there an exception to not wanting to hear some asshole who inherited family wealth as long as that person is fat and orange?

He sure as fuck is not telling me how to live.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:36 am 

Crick Ramp wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

This.

It is over.

You really get off on projecting your own insecurities and shortcomings via “flowery language” onto others don’t you.

When you do that, you sound dumb. And old.

Ok thanks for that, Crick Ramp. :lol:

I am me, so I talk about things from my perspective, and I don't really care who thinks I am smart or dumb or old or young.

It should be noted, however, that you have done quite a lot of projecting of your own in this very thread (no need for a cite yet at this point), albeit sans the aforementioned gussied-up flavor burst that certain tokens of "flowery language" might otherwise provide the reader.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:52 pm 

Douchebag wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:

The last time this city had a third sports talk station, it had less listeners than active posters on this message board.

Even fewer listeners than Man-E Logins has mults.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:01 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
pittmike wrote:

remember that chick from easy money :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:13 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
HawaiiYou wrote:
pittmike wrote:

remember that chick from easy money :shock:

I remember many chicks.

Post subject: Re: Mac calls RFDC out
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
I was listening when Mac made the message board comment, but he said it was in regard to him hosting a party tomorrow at his house and someone called him a pussy for that? I have not made any comments about him having a party at his house.

Why is this a big deal?

They're living their lives like most people are with some adjustments? Sounds like most sensible people, but are they pretending they are hero's for leaving their house (even though they probably have been doing so regularly)?

Christ. I know these idiots are likely preaching lockdowns each day, probably believe this is much more dangerous than every medical study show it too be and probably making ridiculous statements like Bernstein, but most people shouldn't give a shit what a bunch of massive liberals pretending to be experts think about how to properly live their lives. I'm sure they are hypocrites, but none of these idiots should have any impact on your lives.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Deacon Blues wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:
billypootons wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:

Yeah he just ignored a worldwide pandemic that decimated the US economy and killed 160k Americans. 30 million people out of a job. And all he cares about is himself. But hey he is not telling you to wear a mask so I will vote for him. Oh and he is a racist too. And sexual assaulter. But hey he was on a reality tv show and has gone bankrupt several times so he can run the country.

Now do Joe Biden .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:04 pm 

Deacon Blues wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:
billypootons wrote:
FukNuggitt wrote:

Yeah he just ignored a worldwide pandemic that decimated the US economy and killed 160k Americans. 30 million people out of a job. And all he cares about is himself. But hey he is not telling you to wear a mask so I will vote for him. Oh and he is a racist too. And sexual assaulter. But hey he was on a reality tv show and has gone bankrupt several times so he can run the country.

Really?

Hey, is there any chance you could read up on a few things before bloviating-on about things that are just blatantly not true?

https://sebastianrushworth.com/2020/08/ ... rspective/

https://andmagazine.com/talk/2020/08/11 ... -tell-you/