It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
This board has been very slow last few weeks. I have not listened in a long time, but remember when Parkins would claim cancel culture is a myth.

Well........there has been a lot of that lately. Has anyone seen the Mizzou instructor? He was fired for his zoom call where he was speaking with a student for Wuhan and made a joke of getting a mask. He later told the kid he could stay at his house!(Now I do find that creepy to be honest)

This could be in general discussion, but Parkins is always saying cancel culture does not exist, but the last few months, good god you have to be in complete denial to say it does not.

I know many on here loved Stern in the 80s, Carlin fans, etc. Doesnt matter politics, we are ruining fun and jokes!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:03 pm 

cookie23 wrote:
This board has been very slow last few weeks. I have not listened in a long time, but remember when Parkins would claim cancel culture is a myth.

Well........there has been a lot of that lately. Has anyone seen the Mizzou instructor? He was fired for his zoom call where he was speaking with a student for Wuhan and made a joke of getting a mask. He later told the kid he could stay at his house!(Now I do find that creepy to be honest)

This could be in general discussion, but Parkins is always saying cancel culture does not exist, but the last few months, good god you have to be in complete denial to say it does not.

I know many on here loved Stern in the 80s, Carlin fans, etc. Doesnt matter politics, we are ruining fun and jokes!

I wish cancel culture would cancel his show. He is brutal. Can't listen to him for more then 5 minutes. MAC needs to hang it up as well. He's the John Lester of radio. Said today SEA was a dynasty because they went 1/1 in the SB. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
BUMP!!!! Parkins gonna be in knots saying it does not exist anymore. Bernstein said same thing(no cancel cutlure). Cancel culture of last few years gets Mac.

Its fake right Parkins? What a joke.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Nunzio’s
cookie23 wrote:

Nicely done.

Edit: wrong thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:14 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
1. Cancel culture doesn't exist!
2. Even if cancel culture did exist, it wouldn't work.
3. There's no cancel culture, but would it be so bad if there were?
4. Cancel culture exists, that's good, and you're next.