It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 8/27: Goff calls in
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

Then the part where he said a lot of people at the SCORE didn't have his back when he got fired. I took that as him saying they didn't have his back because he was black. That's the way I read it. I don't even know what he meant by that comment. As always, he doesn't explain.

Jason you kind of behaved like a jerk to a lot of people when you had the cover of B&B. You were a very cocky guy in the B&B years. That might have rubbed people the wrong way. Maybe they just don't like you for that. Not because of the color of your skin. Black people can be jerks too. Just like the white jerks.

In fact, I remember a comment by Mac on the air shortly after he came back. He casually dropped that "Not everybody here liked Jason". Something like that.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:05 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
Goff is a racist and does his job poorly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:10 pm 
1000 CLUB

I'm fine with him hating white people. We suck.

But I still hate the fact that he denied pushing the "Dumb ass cracker" button when he was a producer. He said it was always Bernstein. Own it, Jason. Nobody is mad at you for it. In fact, I miss it. Bernstein decided to kill that sound bite once he "Evolved".

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:46 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
Beardown wrote:

But I still hate the fact that he denied pushing the "Dumb ass cracker" button when he was a producer. He said it was always Bernstein. Own it, Jason. Nobody is mad at you for it. In fact, I miss it. Bernstein decided to kill that sound bite once he "Evolved".

All people suck.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

Crick Ramp wrote:
Beardown wrote:

All people suck.

Mostly the god damn whites!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:53 am 

Beardown wrote:
I want to get back to this. I still think the most amazing thing was Goff saying to Mac, I was shocked to hear you be on Heyward's side and against his teammates. It was Goff saying "I was shocked you were on the side of the black guy."

Then Mac responded with "I'm shocked you thought that of me" or something like that. Then Goff interrupted him and went on to talk for 10 straight minutes before Danny was finally able to stop him and ask the one and only question of the interview. Then Goff went on to talk for another 15 minutes without letting the hosts talk.

It was fucking rude, Jason. Mac was trying to have a conversation with you at that point. You ever hear of a conversation? Where you talk, then somebody else talks. You listen to them. They listen to you.

You gotta learn that for real life. But when you go on a radio show as a guest, you can't talk for pretty much 25 straight minutes. Unreal. What's wrong with you?

This whole thing was painfully awkward. Not a big Parkins fan, but loved how he made it a point to show how a desperate
Goff wanted "airtime". Then when Goff started with the wanting to talk David Montgomery injury joke, there was silence. Not sure why
they put him on air, but after his comment to Mac about how shocked he was in a good way, if I'm Mac, I ain't calling Goff back like
he promised.