It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

We do consider you as equals. That's the thing you don't get about Mac's comment.

That's what it meant. You're in the fraternity as sports media. He takes shots at everybody.

What do you ladies want? For us to say how pretty you are all the time? For us not to knock you like we would the guys? I think us doing that means we're sexist. The other way means we're not. It means you're part of it. You get it like the guys get it.

Bernstein gets it. Mac got it for years. Lot's of media people get it. We rip on public figures. Just take it. It doesn't mean we're sexist. Nor does it mean we want to rape you. You know what? Sometimes it means you deserve it. Yeah. People can disagree with you whiteout being sexist. And we can take some shots about how you look or act. That also doesn't mean we're sexist. Which is what Mac did.

I think most men are easy on women for the most part in sports media. In life in general for that matter. Julie DiCaro is awful and she assumes that people who criticize her are guys that hate women. That's what she thinks. No. Personally speaking, I just think she's an idiot. I also think she's an evil women. That doesn't mean I hate women. I just hate Julie. It's just that simple.

I have a story about my life when I was a kid. It's stupid. I know. But It's a story that showed I cared about girls. More than I cared about the fuckin boys.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
I don't care about the story but your entire post is correct.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:33 am 

pizza_Place: The Hut
Beardown wrote:
We do consider you as equals. That's the thing you don't get about Mac's comment.

That's what it meant. You're in the fraternity as sports media. He takes shots at everybody.

What do you ladies want? For us to say how pretty you are all the time? For us not to knock you like we would the guys? I think us doing that means we're sexist. The other way means we're not. It means you're part of it. You get it like the guys get it.

Bernstein gets it. Mac got it for years. Lot's of media people get it. We rip on public figures. Just take it. It doesn't mean we're sexist. Nor does it mean we want to rape you. You know what? Sometimes it means you deserve it. Yeah. People can disagree with you whiteout being sexist. And we can take some shots about how you look or act. That also doesn't mean we're sexist. Which is what Mac did.

I think most men are easy on women for the most part in sports media. In life in general for that matter. Julie DiCaro is awful and she assumes that people who criticize her are guys that hate women. That's what she thinks. No. Personally speaking, I just think she's an idiot. I also think she's an evil women. That doesn't mean I hate women. I just hate Julie. It's just that simple.

I have a story about my life when I was a kid. It's stupid. I know. But It's a story that showed I cared about girls. More than I cared about the fuckin boys.

Yeah, that last sentence kinda killed the vibe.

Election 2020-The Largest Fraud in the History of Mankind.

*If you believe that Biden won, you also believe that Epstein killed himself*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:50 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Great post.

I have been going soft on Rahimi because she is a woman. She has been brutal the more I listen to her but I have held back because she seems like a cool woman.

(That is such a funny comment now that I read it again. Fuck it.)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:14 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
One of the biggest problems with doing a local daily sports talk show is that you must have interest/knowledge in local teams, if you do not it's possible to be functional as a fill in or national host, but the lack of local acumen will eventually become evident to those that listen frequently. That said, Rahimi reminds me of Parkins, who does a serviceable job as a fill in or on national shows where you can BS, fill your show with sycophantic "experts", and filibuster with general talk, but lacks the ability to provide unique local sports thoughts makes you wear thin quickly with an informed local fan base.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:56 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Clawmaster wrote:
That said, Rahimi reminds me of Parkins, who does a serviceable job as a fill in or on national shows where you can BS, fill your show with sycophantic "experts", and filibuster with general talk, but lacks the ability to provide unique local sports thoughts makes you wear thin quickly with an informed local fan base.

When you think about it, it's pretty wild that Parkins went to Syracuse for broadcasting so that he could have Mike North's job. Consider what that says about America and/or Parkins.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:05 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
DAC wrote:
Great post.

I have been going soft on Rahimi because she is a woman. She has been brutal the more I listen to her but I have held back because she seems like a cool woman.

(That is such a funny comment now that I read it again. Fuck it.)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good catch. That made me laugh.

She does seem cool, too. But not quite working out in this format.