It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:41 pm 

Franky T wrote:
Parko said today he signed a contact to buy a house in the burbs. Sounds like someone who knows he is getting new paper. Also teased his excitement for the new show.

Excitement for the new show? Does that mean a new partner on the score or is he venturing into CBS or some other place again?

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:00 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
RFDC wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Parko said today he signed a contact to buy a house in the burbs. Sounds like someone who knows he is getting new paper. Also teased his excitement for the new show.

Excitement for the new show? Does that mean a new partner on the score or is he venturing into CBS or some other place again?

He has been teasing some "big news" that isn't Score related. Said it is different from that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Brother's brain cancer or whatever it was is gone?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:02 am 

Franky T wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Franky T wrote:

He has been teasing some "big news" that isn't Score related. Said it is different from that.

I doubt it will be an on camera show.

I could see Parkins getting a spot on one of those weekend morning gambling tv shows

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:32 am 

pizza_Place: What??
good dolphin wrote:
Franky T wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Franky T wrote:

I doubt it will be an on camera show.

I could see Parkins getting a spot on one of those weekend morning gambling tv shows

I assume that now the pot of money has been depleted, Parkins types will be moonlighting. I assume his new contract(less than his old)will allow for it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:45 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
If Spiegs puts on a wig they can have the fist trans/straight sports radio team in America. How progressive.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:59 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's
I could do this.

I make good comments.

-Hank Kingsley

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6