It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Crick Ramp wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:
Guys, Parkins is one step below Julie when it comes to ruining sports with this BS. Fuck them both!

100% correct .

How so.

Same worldview, more credible delivery?

Idk, I gave up on the guy long before he apparently went political.

I don’t see the same world view parallel.

Some overlap? Sure. But I think there are some critical differences

Elaborate, por favor. Where do Lil Danny Parkins and big red diverge?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Beardown wrote:
Yeah. I agree. Shefter is probably as liberal as they come. Julie didn't research that. He just made a fucking joke. About the stupidity of sports compared to real shit. Actually, the joke was self deprecating. He was basically saying how insignificant his job was. She didn't get that. Then again, you wouldn't expect Julie to get it. She's always the dumb one in the room. Only she never realizes it.

Nicely put, Beardown.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:30 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
The reason Julie et al exists is because you asshats use worldview and other dumbass words/concepts you accept.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:32 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
Crick Ramp wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:
Guys, Parkins is one step below Julie when it comes to ruining sports with this BS. Fuck them both!

100% correct .

How so.

I think proper etiquette is the Affirmative goes first. Burden of proof and all.

Frankly I don’t really give a shit about this topic.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:35 pm 

Boys

this is desperation, Parkins is a soy boy pussy, but he is not an idiot.

HE KNOWS he has to try to move to the middle or make the audience think he has moved to the middle to save his ass and he is waay out there in go woke go broke land.

These books where silvy and waddle give Parkins his lunch are going to continue, but hey man, go for it. Everyone knows who you are, everyone knows what you are.
Beating up on Boo Radley DiCaro is low hangin fruit. Why dont you go after jemelle hill for the fact that there are black conservatives, shitbag. Not in this century soy guy.

Even when you were blowing Schefter, you had to take a shot at Trump 45, its your nature, its why parkins is like the foreman in the last kodak instamatic factory, you are done and obsolete, and you do not even know it.

This is effort to move to the middle, it wont work, hes a dead man, the score is dead, sports radio is dead, its all dead, hes a pussy, and if you find him entertaining, Id suggest shock therapy.

later
sabu

PS I forgot he plugged the defector, the place where all the unemployed shitbag deadspin employees ran their company into the ground would up, thank god they can stay on their parents health care until they are 25.

Burneko, Samer Kalif, these guys are dead, they could not draw flies, but they can draw the praise of Parky as he reads their commie drivel while he beats his meat with a nordstrom dress belt cinched up around his throat ( A Michael Hutchence or a David CArradine)

Last edited by sabu on Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
sabu wrote:
Boys

this is desperation, Parkins is a soy boy pussy, but he is not an idiot.

HE KNOWS he has to try to move to the middle or make the audience think he has moved to the middle to save his ass and he is waay out there in go woke go broke land.

These books where silvy and waddle give Parkins his lunch are going to continue, but hey man, go for it. Everyone knows who you are, everyone knows what you are.
Beating up on Boo Radley DiCaro is low hangin fruit. Why dont you go after jemelle hill for the fact that there are black conservatives, shitbag. Not in this century soy guy.

Even when you were blowing Schefter, you had to take a shot at Trump 45, its your nature, its why parkins is like the foreman in the last kodak instamatic factory, you are done and obsolete, and you do not even know it.

This is effort to move to the middle, it wont work, hes a dead man, the score is dead, sports radio is dead, its all dead, hes a pussy, and if you find him entertaining, Id suggest shock therapy.

later
sabu

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
bronycon wrote:
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
He’s too stupid to realize that the school of thought that spawned that column hates him too. And no matter how many times he talks about reparations, they will happily sacrifice him as soon as they can. He tossed his own partner under the bus for a bad joke. He proclaimed how much he hated it as he did so. This is far too late.

Personally, I disagree. Parkins said what he had to say regarding Mac's departure. I'm almost positive he ended his initial monologue with something to the effect of I would like to say more about this but I can't. I think in the last week or two, he was with Herron and they talked generally about directives from management that had to be followed on air.

Starting to think there might be signals going out to make an effort to slow down the SJW for profit movement, after all the cat will be hard to put back in the bag and the tactic can just as easily be adopted by the opposition, this type of stuff works when your not in power, but gets messy when you regain power. Gonna be hard to stop when you have legions of goofs parsing every word for perceived offenses.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:45 pm 

I never understand how soy boy and cuck became mainstream with...males on the right? Is that who uses those terms?

Why? Cuck is such an odd term. I know the meaning. I love BLACKED as much as the next closet homosexual but those are such strange terms to latch onto.

The rise of terms like that HAVE to be a result of anonymous social media and whatnot. No way 95% of the dudes who use these terms would say them to another person face to face. Besides, what’s wrong with the tried and true words like pussy, asshole, and f a g?

Let’s make insults great again!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:47 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Didn't hear it..I don't listen to the Score anymore. Good for Parko.. the left has become a hypersensitive bunch of pussies.... anything they say is dismissed.. they've eliminated any sort of rational conversation.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:49 pm 

312player wrote:
Didn't hear it..I don't listen to the Score anymore. Good for Parko.. the left has become a hypersensitive bunch of pussies.... anything they say is dismissed.. they've eliminated any sort of rational conversation.

Haven’t both sides played a part in that?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:51 pm 

Crick Ramp wrote:
312player wrote:

I'm independent sir.. I've always been in the middle, the last 2 years have pushed me right.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:53 pm 

312player wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
312player wrote:

I'm independent sir.. I've always been in the middle, the last 2 years have pushed me right.

Yeah I’m in the irresponsible don’t give a fuck camp.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:55 pm 

Crick Ramp wrote:
312player wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
312player wrote:

Yeah I’m in the irresponsible don’t give a fuck camp.

I hear ya..I just hate soft ass clowns that preach.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:55 pm 

Crick Ramp wrote:
I think proper etiquette is the Affirmative goes first. Burden of proof and all.

Fair enough. I’ve gleaned from this place that Danny is a down the line lefty, to the point he actively participated in the Danny mac struggle session. In the brief time I’ve been here, he’s been called an SJW, soy boy, lib, left wing, etc.

Julie’s politics are widely understood.

Is the caricature of parkins wrong? And if so, how so? To the extent it’s somewhat fair, are there material differences between his views and those held by July?

FWIW, I don’t care as I neither twitter nor listen to the score. But I’m bored so let’s do this thing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:00 pm 

Crick Ramp wrote:

Fair enough. I’ve gleaned from this place that Danny is a down the line lefty, to the point he actively participated in the Danny mac struggle session. In the brief time I’ve been here, he’s been called an SJW, soy boy, lib, left wing, etc.

Is the caricature of parkins wrong? And if so, how so? To the extent it’s somewhat fair, are there material differences between his views and those held by July?

FWIW, I don’t care as I neither twitter nor listen to the score. But I’m bored so let’s do this thing.

Parkins is a soyboy..he sees the writing on the wall ..you can't cry wolf 6x a day

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:08 pm 

I don’t really give a shit about their political views. Julie strikes me as mean spirited, vindictive, and frankly lacks professional ethics. I think she falls into the “if I could kill someone I hate and get away with it, I would” camp.

Parkins, he says a lot of dumb shit, is very egotistical, and values his career over his family. Nothing wrong with any of those. But I think he’s a harmless enough guy.

Julie on the other hand, seeks to do harm. It’s hypocritical and pathetic.

His segment the day Mac was fired I thought was in poor form. He should have just said nothing if he wasn’t gonna be supportive. He’ll regret it some day if he doesn’t already.

That’s really all I got. Like I said, I don’t give a shit about anyone’s politics. It’s all bullshit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:11 pm 

Crick Ramp wrote:
I don’t really give a shit about their political views. Julie strikes me as mean spirited, vindictive, and frankly lacks professional ethics. I think she falls into the “if I could kill someone I hate and get away with it, I would” camp.

Parkins, he says a lot of dumb shit, is very egotistical, and values his career over his family. Nothing wrong with any of those. But I think he’s a harmless enough guy.

His segment the day Mac was fired I thought was in poor form. He should have just said nothing if he wasn’t gonna be supportive. He’ll regret it some day if he doesn’t already.

That’s really all I got. Like I said, I don’t give a shit about anyone’s politics. It’s all bullshit

Vindictive is fine. I like the ledger squared. Don't be a whiny hypocritical kunt.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Jeb Knoxpepper's Za and Fixins
Crick Ramp wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:

100% correct .

How so.

Welp, Ol' Danny is like the rats on the sinking ship of jbills fame. He knows it's going under, so he grabs a piece of something he thinks is gonna last. July, she don't know she's going under. She's so durn sure of herself, she thinks the Higher Power will rescue her. And if not, it's good because another privileged white is defunct. Either way, she wins, which means you couldn't no more discuss something with her than you could cross a turnip with a goat. You only get the sermon. She's like my Eula. She's got the power of the Lord in her, and she sees nothing else, not even her sourmash habit. Hell, I've said too much. But Parkins wants off, dignity be damned. HIs eyes have been opened and he realizes his naked state. God bless.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:23 pm 

Somebody help me understand what I’m looking at here.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:24 pm 

312player wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:

Vindictive is fine. I like the ledger squared. Don't be a whiny hypocritical kunt.

I’m always left in awe at how grizzled and manly you are.

Keep up the good work

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:27 pm 

Southern Man wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Welp, Ol' Danny is like the rats on the sinking ship of jbills fame. He knows it's going under, so he grabs a piece of something he thinks is gonna last. July, she don't know she's going under. She's so durn sure of herself, she thinks the Higher Power will rescue her. And if not, it's good because another privileged white is defunct. Either way, she wins, which means you couldn't no more discuss something with her than you could cross a turnip with a goat. You only get the sermon. She's like my Eula. She's got the power of the Lord in her, and she sees nothing else, not even her sourmash habit. Hell, I've said too much. But Parkins wants off, dignity be damned. HIs eyes have been opened and he realizes his naked state. God bless.

Some of you guys really do need to up the meds.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:44 pm 

Crick Ramp wrote:
312player wrote:
Crick Ramp wrote:

I’m always left in awe at how grizzled and manly you are.

Keep up the good work

Thanx.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:46 pm 

Crick Ramp wrote:

Parko sees Julie is your typical lefty and it's a loser.. he's distancing himself.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Southern Man wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:38 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
I have no interest in what the Thought Leaders of WSCR have to say.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:58 pm 

I didn't care for his repeated use of the phrase "giving someone 20 years for jaywalking." Schefter didn't even jaywalk! Maybe it was belated support for McNeil, whose transgression fit the jaywalk analogy better. Schefter did absolutely ZERO wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:16 pm 

Jaw Breaker wrote:
I didn't care for his repeated use of the phrase "giving someone 20 years for jaywalking." Schefter didn't even jaywalk! Maybe it was belated support for McNeil, whose transgression fit the jaywalk analogy better. Schefter did absolutely ZERO wrong.

He said he didn’t even j walk. Just an expression

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:32 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I liked the Parkins rant. Flawed in some ways. But did anyone notice that he still couldn’t help himself by saying something like, “it’s not as if Schefter is some Trump supporter”?

That’s where we’re at. His audience is probably 40-45% Trump supporters, and he still wants to take shots at them. No different than his thoughts on NCAA football being played in “red states”. So while he bemoans the level of constant discourse, he is more than ready to feed into it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:51 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
badrogue17 wrote:
Parkins lost me when he mispronounced vacuous and he’s also full of shit complaining about how we can’t be constantly outraged and we need civil discourse and bemoan 20 year sentences for jaywalking when he fully partakes of doing the same thing. Anyone want to replay his shows talking about teams playing football DURING COVID ????

:lol: :lol: How did he pronounce "vacuous"?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:05 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Parkins lost me when he mispronounced vacuous and he’s also full of shit complaining about how we can’t be constantly outraged and we need civil discourse and bemoan 20 year sentences for jaywalking when he fully partakes of doing the same thing. Anyone want to replay his shows talking about teams playing football DURING COVID ????

:lol: :lol: How did he pronounce "vacuous"?

Vawkis, if you can believe it. Two or three times, until someone corrected him.

Last edited by Jaw Breaker on Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next