It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Shep Out
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Franky T wrote:
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
Didn't that happen to Finfer at The Game? I don't think the co-host who knew is still in radio. For that matter, is Finfer doing anything at all?

I suspect all the EPs knew they were close to getting whacked. Shep's wife had some kind of better job than he did, so hopefully she's doing well enough.

isn't she in sales at the Score?

Hope so.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:26 am 
1000 CLUB

Franky T wrote:
Didn't that happen to Finfer at The Game? I don't think the co-host who knew is still in radio. For that matter, is Finfer doing anything at all?

I suspect all the EPs knew they were close to getting whacked. Shep's wife had some kind of better job than he did, so hopefully she's doing well enough.

Yeah. I thought Shep said she was a receptionist at the SCORE. Or maybe sales. Not sure. One or the other. Wouldn't say it's a better job than being a producer. Maybe equal.

Now that you bring it up, that's got to be weird. Her husband got fired at a place that she still works.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:01 am 

Franky T wrote:

Hope so.

Working sales in radio is probably one step below the annoying fuck in Walmart trying to convince people to sign up for comcast.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:17 am 
1000 CLUB

Douchebag wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Hope so.

Working sales in radio is probably one step below the annoying fuck in Walmart trying to convince people to sign up for comcast.

I understand the need for commercials on a radio show, but when each out is 15-20 minutes of commercials, plus a few during a show, it's not good for the listener. Is there a better model that other stations do?