It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I mean, its up to 24 now I think. At first I thought it was to ruin his reputation. But 24 women now! I don't listen anymore, but love this board. My guess is he either just ignored it or rationalized it as being difficult on some level.

I might podcast tonight.

Also, this is pretty toxic to have 24 women. I know as a society in 2 years this will be ancient history, but this has to hurt the Texans now. In 2021 can he even play? Do a year of apologizing? It is something else.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Parkins said yesterday that this was essentially a gift to the Texans. They can keep him and claim no one is willing to trade for him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Parkins said yesterday that this was essentially a gift to the Texans. They can keep him and claim no one is willing to trade for him.

I hate to agree with the guy, but I agree with the guy.

If bears could somehow buy low using their female owner as cover, I’d hate ryan pace just that little bit less.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Beek's
Parkins has said that it's a 'complicated' story. For him believing that Watson could do this is akin to believing that Mahomes is at fault for playing badly early on in the Super Bowl. Parkins has the hero worship ability of a 13 year old. His idols can do no wrong and he'll wear you out talking them up.

That said, he did retweet a Dan Wetzel story from yahoo sports about the amount of accusers and I'm betting he retweets The Athletic story about Watson's attorney and his comments tonight.

Rusty Hardin, whom Watson hired last week, claimed the attorney representing the women was impeding efforts to investigate the accusations and alleged one plaintiff had previously attempted to blackmail Watson.

In a statement, Hardin said attorney Tony Buzbee “has orchestrated a circus-like atmosphere” by publicizing the case through Instagram while the number of lawsuits has grown since the first was filed Wednesday. “In addition, the tactic of refusing our requests to confidentially provide the names of the plaintiffs so we can fully investigate their claims makes uncovering the truth extremely difficult. Anonymity is often necessary as a shield for victims but opposing counsel has used it as a sword to publicly humiliate Deshaun before the truth‑seeking process can even begin.”