It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
TriColoredPastas wrote:
When someone on twitter calls him out on his bullshit and his response is "lololololololol", you know you are conversing with a child.

I might actually hate him if he joins the fields-sucks contingent tomorrow.

He's going to do it

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:54 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Yeah he looks in the mirror and sees six year old pubics when they should be six inch ones.

What?

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:18 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
denisdman wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Had a long afternoon in the car so listened to more of the show than I have in a long time…

It seems like Parkins is just doing a troll bit - is that how all shows go? The first segment I heard was on his inability to fathom why Bears’ fans would think it’s funny that Rodgers got hurt. They took a few callers who roasted him, which made for some enjoyable radio. He cut it off pretty quick once he realized the tenor of the calls, but he kept up the pro-Rodgers bit.

The next segment was the two of them praising Brisker for being publicly in his feelings about getting booed.

He’s just hopping on the opposite side of obvious Chicago takes. It’s either intentional - like some poor imitation of B&B - or he’s that big a jersey chasing whore.

He's synthesizing Bernstein's shit-stirring with normie fandom: "folks, I gotta tell ya: the quarterback on my favorite team? I like him!" He tried making a defining trait out of how much he loved Mitch (Pro Bowl QB) Trubisky.

It's been almost seven years since this guy parachuted into a major daypart and I still don't get the appeal of this guy.

As a listener, you know your dick is bigger than his, your gf/wife is hotter, your body is more fit, and your wardrobe is snazzier. Parkins makes you feel better about yourself because he is a big time loser on every level.

i thought that was Spiegel's niche?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

Douchebag wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
denisdman wrote:
Yeah he looks in the mirror and sees six year old pubics when they should be six inch ones.

What?

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Parkins and Spiegel are not completely off the Fields bandwagon, but they’re close.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:21 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Douchebag wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
denisdman wrote:

What?

WTF Denis?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Parkins is wearing it so far…

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Said his fields love aged like a Jewish avocado, which is a pretty good joke that I’m not allowed to make.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Parkins is the fucking worst. He’s the type of buddy that when you first meet him you get along with great. Have a lot of interests in common. Then as time goes on you realize how incredibly self-centered he is. He’s kind of a shitty husband who has no self-awareness to understand what it means to actually be a good partner in a marriage. He talks about his kids a lot and includes them in the fun things but jumps every time to go do something fun on his own. He’s not there for the difficult things and conventiatly uses “work” as an excuse. He doesn’t understand why you might choose family over going out and drinking. He has strong opinions on everything but it’s all on things that really don’t matter. He doesn’t really grasp the world around him. He thinks he knows what empathy is but he actually has no idea at all. He’s definitely some sort of narcissist. It doesn’t take more than a couple sentences for him to piss me off on the radio at this point, “obviously” (as the word he will say 75 times a fucking show, sometimes 2-3 times in the same sentence). We have two sports stations in this town and it’s incredibly difficult to find anything listenable these days. Parkins is a prime example of talent is there but execution is majorly lacking.

Sounds like how they describe people for a living…

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

Woodridge Ryan wrote:
Parkins is the fucking worst. He’s the type of buddy that when you first meet him you get along with great. Have a lot of interests in common. Then as time goes on you realize how incredibly self-centered he is. He’s kind of a shitty husband who has no self-awareness to understand what it means to actually be a good partner in a marriage. He talks about his kids a lot and includes them in the fun things but jumps every time to go do something fun on his own. He’s not there for the difficult things and conventiatly uses “work” as an excuse. He doesn’t understand why you might choose family over going out and drinking. He has strong opinions on everything but it’s all on things that really don’t matter. He doesn’t really grasp the world around him. He thinks he knows what empathy is but he actually has no idea at all. He’s definitely some sort of narcissist. It doesn’t take more than a couple sentences for him to piss me off on the radio at this point, “obviously” (as the word he will say 75 times a fucking show, sometimes 2-3 times in the same sentence). We have two sports stations in this town and it’s incredibly difficult to find anything listenable these days. Parkins is a prime example of talent is there but execution is majorly lacking.

I understand your disappointment, but I think Parkins is taken anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Woodridge Ryan wrote:

I understand your disappointment, but I think Parkins is taken anyway.

A boy can dream.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:15 am 

pizza_Place: JJ Twigs

He said they took "a ton of calls yesterday" I counted 5, 3 of which were from nursing homes, and then they left the rest of the callers on hold for 3 hours. Got off scot free from the callers, such a shame.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

Ricky11Slade wrote:

He said they took "a ton of calls yesterday" I counted 5, 3 of which were from nursing homes, and then they left the rest of the callers on hold for 3 hours. Got off scot free from the callers, such a shame.

5 calls is a ton of calls to him. He doesn't like callers. He wants to be the next Colin Cowherd. He's above callers. Danny is the star. Don't you get it?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:57 pm 

Why do they think Parkins’ singing is funny? It’s beyond atrocious.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

Narcissism and lack of self awareness. They’re in a bubble.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:10 am 

pizza_Place: Bianchi's
Glad to see everyone sees hes a clown, but he gambles so he thinks hes some superstar cuz Nick Wright who cant even dribble a ball likes him

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:12 am 

pizza_Place: Bianchi's
Him and Nick Wright embarrass my whole generation cuz they "Gamble" and never played sports at a high level. Hes literally so stupid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:30 am 
1000 CLUB

Nicklin3011 wrote:
Glad to see everyone sees hes a clown, but he gambles so he thinks hes some superstar cuz Nick Wright who cant even dribble a ball likes him

Well done

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:58 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Parkins the Score "football expert" again doing a NFL post season show on Sunday has to be up there for worst weekend shows in the history of the Score.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:21 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Woodridge Ryan wrote:

Does the Larry Holmes blow up at him a few years ago make sense now?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
A rare contrarian Score caller not cut off.

https://omny.fm/shows/670-the-score/par ... st=podcast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:59 pm 

Nice job Caller Bob

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
Couldn't find a Nick Wright section, not that we need one, but here is Freddie DeBoer with a 360 no scope killshot.

https://freddiedeboer.substack.com/p/ni ... less-clown

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:25 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
Notable that Freddie didn't touch the most distinguishing characteristic of Nick Wright, his nonstop fellatio of LeBron James. He had to leave that one alone just in case he thinks he can be accepted by the Twitter media class (he cannot be).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:38 pm 

Today Parkins said "Justin Fields is much more talented than Brock Purdy." Exact words.

What is talent?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:41 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Today Parkins said "Justin Fields is much more talented than Brock Purdy." Exact words.

What is talent?

Patrick Mahomes is talented on his dad's side.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:10 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Curious Hair wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

What is talent?

Patrick Mahomes is talented on his dad's side.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:56 pm 

Jaw Breaker wrote:

What is talent?

I took it to mean he is much more athletic than Purdy.

And clearly that is true.

And it is clear that Purdy is a much better QB.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
RFDC wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:

What is talent?

I took it to mean he is much more athletic than Purdy.

And clearly that is true.

And it is clear that Purdy is a much better QB.

anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that. Do you think Danny Parkins would admit to that? I don’t.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next