It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Parkins getting mad because his precious pizza was late because the delivery person was in a car accident. Sir as someone who actually worked his way through college delivering pizza and having to fall back on it as a second job, I hope you and your GD family well yall know the rest. I tried to call in but the lines were busy so I reckon Im not the only one who is mad. Not gonna listen to that show anytime soon.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
AmishGangsta13 wrote:
Parkins getting mad because his precious pizza was late because the delivery person was in a car accident. Sir as someone who actually worked his way through college delivering pizza and having to fall back on it as a second job, I hope you and your GD family well yall know the rest. I tried to call in but the lines were busy so I reckon Im not the only one who is mad. Not gonna listen to that show anytime soon.

Based on the poor punctuation and bad take, I'm guessing you had trouble dialing the number correctly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
AmishGangsta13 wrote:

Based on the poor punctuation and bad take, I'm guessing you had trouble dialing the number correctly.

Actually it’s a pretty good take, regardless of punctuation. Parkins is a spoiled brat bitch boy. I suppose your dumbass is a part of “the mob” - could you be any more of a fucking loser?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:34 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
Imagine reading someone retelling this story of Danny Parkins being characteristically unlikable and responding "no, you're the idiot."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
It’s a bit guys.

I used to wonder why some people stayed on hold with B&B for an hour, only to get mocked and hung up on after 15 seconds.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Baraccos
AmishGangsta13 wrote:

I need to hear ballpark Frank weigh in. He has MANY years of experience delivering pizzas.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

It’s kind of a bit. We know enough of his actual life decisions to know that’s pretty much him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:12 pm 

Everything is fake. Even Dan's ability to make kids. He bought them from Gaza and gave them homo names to make it seem like they're from Deerfield.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:31 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Woodridge Ryan wrote:
I suppose your dumbass is a part of “the mob” - could you be any more of a fucking loser?

This made me laugh out loud!

Actually, this has been a helluva thread.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Woodridge Ryan wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
AmishGangsta13 wrote:

Actually it’s a pretty good take, regardless of punctuation. Parkins is a spoiled brat bitch boy. I suppose your dumbass is a part of “the mob” - could you be any more of a fucking loser?

That hurts coming fro such a whiny pussy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:32 am 
1000 CLUB

IkeSouth wrote:
Everything is fake. Even Dan's ability to make kids. He bought them from Gaza and gave them homo names to make it seem like they're from Deerfield.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:34 am 
1000 CLUB

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Woodridge Ryan wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
AmishGangsta13 wrote:

Go run and cry and Shane’s shoulder about it. Or turn over in your bed and put your head on his chest. Whatever suits you.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:45 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
An edgy WR? Welcome to fatherhood, my man!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:07 am 

pizza_Place: Bianchi's
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
AmishGangsta13 wrote:

Imagine defending a dumbass like parkins lmfao. Guy isnt even good at sports, but he gambles so hes god lmfaooooooo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:08 am 

Woodridge Ryan wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Woodridge Ryan wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
AmishGangsta13 wrote:

Go run and cry and Shane’s shoulder about it. Or turn over in your bed and put your head on his chest. Whatever suits you.

Shanes a beareded clown too. Absolute clown fuck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:55 am 

Nas wrote:
An edgy WR? Welcome to fatherhood, my man!

All those nachos caught up to him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:56 am 

Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Woodridge Ryan wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
AmishGangsta13 wrote:

"Lake of the Ozarks" you sound like a clown lmfaooooo. Trump lost bro