It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
I actively disliked Harry's performance on all broadcast forms. That said, I don't want the guy to die. Hopefully he can find a donor and live reasonably well.

As someone who has had his aortic valve replaced twice in five years due to a birth defect in the original valve, I feel empathy towards him. Being told "there's a 1 in 30 chance you won't survive the second replacement" was not particularly enjoyable. i hope he finds health and then peace.

But I damn sure don't want to listen to him talk.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:41 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
He's over 60. If it was me, and it wasn't covered, I'd pack my bags. But I am ADAMANT about quality of life. I don't understand older people fighting and clinging for every breath.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:51 pm 

Did Harry get divorced. Mac talked about his teenage son taking care of him but said nothing about his wife.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:08 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nardi wrote:
He's over 60. If it was me, and it wasn't covered, I'd pack my bags. But I am ADAMANT about quality of life. I don't understand older people fighting and clinging for every breath.
You can have a viable life after an organ transplant for sure.

The two one to Moncada, fouled back, two and two now. Darrin, do you have a drivers license? Did you sign the back of it?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:18 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Nardi wrote:

The two one to Moncada, fouled back, two and two now. Darrin, do you have a drivers license? Did you sign the back of it?

As an old man? Doubtful. The wreckage done to his old body will never be made up for. He will still be suffering and he will still need help at every turn. No thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:05 am 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Nardi wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Nardi wrote:

As an old man? Doubtful. The wreckage done to his old body will never be made up for. He will still be suffering and he will still need help at every turn. No thanks.

Run into them all the time, most have burned bridges with family, have built up tolerance to pain meds so nothing works, treat people like crap, so nobody wants to interact with them, basically they end up alone covered in their own feces and urine, live a kind of living hell for their final years.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:18 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
6k collected GoFundMe so far. Les 31k GoFundMe when the Score screwed him over.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:14 am 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Nardi wrote:

someone getting a transplant at 62 in an effort to maybe get to retirement and travel a little with your spouse, or see a child get married, or enjoy grandchildren isn't understandable? you'd just say "fuck it, i had a good run"?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:55 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
man of few opinions wrote:
Nardi wrote:

someone getting a transplant at 62 in an effort to maybe get to retirement and travel a little with your spouse, or see a child get married, or enjoy grandchildren isn't understandable? you'd just say "fuck it, i had a good run"?

Indulge his fantasy for a few minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:58 am 

Nardi wrote:

He won't be traveling, he won't be enjoying shit. THAT is the fantasy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:00 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Nardi wrote:

I mean, he did it to himself

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:01 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
The 6k speaks volumes on how much of an entitled clown Teinowitz was. His family and former coworkers have all turned their backs.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:42 am 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
good dolphin wrote:
Did Harry get divorced. Mac talked about his teenage son taking care of him but said nothing about his wife.

I think jurko said he’s got a 4 year old now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:13 am 
100000 CLUB

312player wrote:
His family and former coworkers have all turned their backs.
You don't know this to be true and certainly Mac has not turned on him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Harry was bad at radio for the most part, but he was a life of the party type dude. Other than his family, his joy in life was making other people happy and trying to make them laugh. He was more than jovial and accommodating when the mic was off. He would also remember details of past conversations which showed that he truly appreciate the fans he came into contact with.

Money isn't everything.

It takes nothing to feel bad for a guy who is looking at imminent death should things not work in his favor.
well said Frank. I like Harry. He got me doing bits in TV shows and Movies and I had a blast with him and Keith Vsn Horn when Harry had me sit in with them to choose ESPN fuegos at E-scape in Buffalo Grove. Harry was 3 sheets to the wind after countless tequila shots that night. I pled with him to let me drive him home, but he insisted he was fine. He was not. But he was a good hearted individual and someone I am hoping gets the liver transplant in time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
My cousin's sister in law got a liver a month ago...bile duct cancer...3 weeks later her kidneys failed...developed sepsis...died last Saturday. 58.

Hope Harry gets his and has better luck.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:02 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
GoldenJet wrote:
My cousin's sister in law got a liver a month ago...bile duct cancer...3 weeks later her kidneys failed...developed sepsis...died last Saturday. 58.

Hope Harry gets his and has better luck.

Damn bro I'm sorry to hear that.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 4:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 5:22 pm 

Good news. Hope everything goes well.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 5:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

Harry wakes up from the surgery…

Harry: Hey, liver, Harry here.

Liver: Christ. I got you? Fuck.

Harry: No. Don’t worry. I promise not to drink. That’s been over for awhile.

Liver: It’s not about that. It’s the stupid jokes and that laugh and pretty much every thing about you. In fact, please drink so I can numb the pain of being with you every day.

Good for Harry. He’s a lucky bastard.

Last edited by Beardown on Wed May 17, 2023 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 6:59 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Harry was bad at radio for the most part, but he was a life of the party type dude. Other than his family, his joy in life was making other people happy and trying to make them laugh. He was more than jovial and accommodating when the mic was off. He would also remember details of past conversations which showed that he truly appreciate the fans he came into contact with.

Money isn't everything.

It takes nothing to feel bad for a guy who is looking at imminent death should things not work in his favor.
well said Frank. I like Harry. He got me doing bits in TV shows and Movies and I had a blast with him and Keith Vsn Horn when Harry had me sit in with them to choose ESPN fuegos at E-scape in Buffalo Grove. Harry was 3 sheets to the wind after countless tequila shots that night. I pled with him to let me drive him home, but he insisted he was fine. He was not. But he was a good hearted individual and someone I am hoping gets the liver transplant in time.

Did he really have you sit with them to choose ESPN fuegos at E-scape in Buffalo Grove?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2023 11:21 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Money isn't everything.

Did he really have you sit with them to choose ESPN fuegos at E-scape in Buffalo Grove?

Why don't you believe he had him sit with them to choose ESPN fuegos at E-scape in Buffalo Grove?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 5:55 am 

Nardi wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Money isn't everything.

Why don't you believe he had him sit with them to choose ESPN fuegos at E-scape in Buffalo Grove?

I believe he had him sit with them to choose ESPN fuegos at E-scape in Buffalo Grove but it was because Harry was blackout drunk and he thought he was Jurko.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 7:44 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Beardown wrote:
Harry wakes up from the surgery…

Harry: Hey, liver, Harry here.

Liver: Christ. I got you? Fuck.

Harry: No. Don’t worry. I promise not to drink. That’s been over for awhile.

Liver: It’s not about that. It’s the stupid jokes and that laugh and pretty much every thing about you. In fact, please drink so I can numb the pain of being with you every day.

Good for Harry. He’s a lucky bastard.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 7:49 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
That's good news. I saw a pic or video of him last week I think and he did not look good. You could tell he really needed this quickly so I hope the best for him.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 8:37 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
That's good news. I saw a pic or video of him last week I think and he did not look good. You could tell he really needed this quickly so I hope the best for him.

McNeil cursed it

Though, you have to ask yourself....why does a fall down drunk get to "Mickey Mantle" his way to the front of the liver line?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 9:33 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
If I were harry I'd sell my house and free a couple hundred grand, fly to Mexico and find a donor, pay somebody 100k to donate a chunk of their liver that will grow back in months.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 9:43 am 
100000 CLUB

Sounds like a swell plan. Why don't you head down there and sell a chunk of your liver for some coin?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 10:33 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Sounds like a swell plan. Why don't you head down there and sell a chunk of your liver for some coin?

I think I'll google "sell a chunk of my liver"

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 10:35 am 
1000 CLUB

Mac shouldn’t post anything until it’s 100%. He knows better than that. All of his friends and family should be the same. Probably just wait until the surgery is over. Harry will choose what he wants to post. Nobody else needs to do it.