It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:59 pm 

well happy august get those rugrats back in the schoolhouse for chrisssakes

ok testing testing testing, is this thing on,
well once again it is a real treat to be the opening comedy act for the Jared Fogle appeal fund fundraiser here at Cafe La Cave over dere in Rozemont

Im sabu, after a couple of dick jokes and yuk yuks,
the best Rush cover band TOM SAWYER will rock the banquet hall,

and yes all you fat nerds with no dates, they promised they will play "Subdivisions"
so you all can then go home and tie your 60 inch belt around your neck, cinch it up to your jowls and spank your miserable excuse for
a pud like the CFMB user Douchebag is doing this very minute (hey abdallah, how ya doing, you talentless fuck)

well 8-1 danny mac podcast,

again ohh how can anyone be hazing, how could northwestern be a team of football players just dudes being dudes

then cue Daves Revsine or ravines or whatever, for both of them to talk about gary barnett and the good old days,

in the new NCAA football, with unlimited free agency and NIL deals, they sounded like those japanese army soldiers who they discoverd on atolls and islands 20 years after World War II ended. They pined about the emporer and the supremeacy of the Imperial Japanese Navy....instead of the emporer; , it was Gary Barnett and Randy Walker........ ohh hoow could this be, we trusted them, we loved Fitz....heres the news, N Western or any team that keeps hard academic standard is deader than Disco (or DIllinger), thats the fact, MAC

again, my earlier screed, old Paddy F went from the chicago media penthouse to the outhouse over 1 weekend,
it just took danny mac like 3 weeks to join those woketards in the lobby, Danny took the stairs;
Zawaski, HMS DiCaro, little Danny Bernstine (who isnt an attorney, but his daddy was so he knows what time it is) and his old partners Parkins and meatpants took the express elevator........

later
sabu

again, I am not a mult, but if you think I am...who cares I dont

Last edited by sabu on Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
sabu wrote:
Daves Revsine

Good Sox fan.

Don't worry about the mult thing; that was me joking around, trying to get people to think I had a ton of mults. (I have two accounts: this one and Curious Hair.) Keep posting!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:25 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Anyone who thinks Gary Barnett is a better person than Pat Fitzgerald has a busted moral compass.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:19 am 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Anyone who thinks Gary Barnett is a better person than Pat Fitzgerald has a busted moral compass.

He seemed cool. Until the details came out. I think what he said about the woman kicker was one of the low points of D-I football.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:48 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

He seemed cool. Until the details came out. I think what he said about the woman kicker was one of the low points of D-I football.

Gary was probably a year or two away from getting in series trouble at NU too if he hadn't boogied to Boulder. Still, 95 was a heck of a fun season.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:17 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I think we all found recently that Fitz wasn't the person that his carefully crafted personna led us to believe.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:42 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I think we all found recently that Fitz wasn't the person that his carefully crafted personna led us to believe.

Holmes, If you would have said that same quote on June 2nd of 2023, the local sports media woke mafia would have pilloried your Seacrest Ass

later

sabu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:49 am 

Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I haven't kept up with all the accusations, but did we?

It seems to me the worst he's been personally accused of is being poor at managing the program. I could be underinformed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:38 am 
Site Admin

good dolphin wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It seems to me the worst he's been personally accused of is being poor at managing the program. I could be underinformed

He "allowed" a little light hazing. My God! He's a monster.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:52 am 
Site Admin

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

This why some folks yell "White Privelidge"

And it's why they are correct when doing so.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:44 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

This why some folks yell "White Privelidge"

And it's why they are correct when doing so.

take your victory lap, white knight; are you delivering DOORDASH (you will need a full size SUV) to the dicaro haus....as you type this on your android?????

so much orange chicken, so little roughage, and who orders 3 x orange chicken and a DIET COKE???? oh that diet coke will balance the 3500 calories and 87 g of carbs this shitshow checks in at...............

ha, what a joke

later
sabu

Last edited by sabu on Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:43 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It was supposedly written on the coaches board. Claims are he was doing the signal to take them into the dark room after practice. He wasn't the one doing it though.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:16 am 
Site Admin

Fitz was in charge, but he doesn't know nuttin.

JORR spends all day yelling about shit Biden is in charge of, but unaware of because of dementia.

Coach Fitz, good guy, didn't do a thing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:42 am 
Site Admin

Seacrest wrote:

JORR spends all day yelling about shit Biden is in charge of, but unaware of because of dementia.

You don't have that quite right. I don't think anything terrible happened at NU. I'm sorry some Big Ten football players are so fragile that a little lockerroom hazing is traumatic for them.

Further, I think the entire enterprise of big time college sports is corrupt and unnecessary. If Fitz is guilty of anything, it's his participation in such a system.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:56 am 
Site Admin

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

You don't have that quite right. I don't think anything terrible happened at NU. I'm sorry some Big Ten football players are so fragile that a little lockerroom hazing is traumatic for them.

Further, I think the entire enterprise of big time college sports is corrupt and unnecessary. If Fitz is guilty of anything, it's his participation in such a system.

You are the guy that has it wrong.

You don't get to tell people that they weren't traumitized by the behavior that was forced upon them.

And if college sports is corrupt as you assert, then how is Fitz not guilty of adding to that?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

You don't get to tell people that they weren't traumitized by the behavior that was forced upon them.

We can and we do. Need I give dozens of examples where 'trauma' gets mocked? Where maybe you yourself have mocked 'trauma'.