It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:02 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I never expected you-Mac to change much, with reguards to the subjects you bring up on the radio. The biggest change obviously,is no longer having Jurko and Harry and having Matt instead. People may not have wanted to switch over to your show, because they are still litening to Silvy and Waddle, as that show is a very good one and has NOT been changed. Had you gone over to the 2pm-6 or 7pm shift on the Score, to compete with the "Afternoon Saloon", I think chances would be far greater, that you would have brought more listeners over from MVP to the Score. A lot of people like myself, were angered by the decision they made not to retain you and felt that the Saloon was not the quality product it had been. Competing with a weakened produict, that has listeners who would be more easily pulled to your new show, would seem to me, to have been the way to go. Plus, then I could have listened to your show and Silvy's, which I would have much preferrred, rather than switching back and forth between commercials.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:13 am 

Mr. Reason wrote:
Man, you're coming out of the closet with flying colors...you gotta say it like you mean it.

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKK is on your side!!!!!!!!!!!! family guy, 35 years, park ridge...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:28 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
This section sucks now.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:14 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Spaulding wrote:
When has he been thin skinned?

Going back to the early days of the HFC both he and Terry were pretty thin-skinned when they were criticized by callers, coaches, athletes, & peers. Those years remain some of my favorite radio ever, and I looked forward to 2:00 everyday, but they often got bent out of shape rather easily when people had an issue with them. I'm probably stating the obvious when I say that people who are highly critical of others tend to be very sensitive to criticism themselves.

A recent example (you wanted to know he had been think skinned) is the first post in this thread. Dan addressed several legitimate points that had been brought up by regular listeners and dismissed them by A) not realizing the frequency with which they occur and B) telling people that if they don't like it: "Fuck you, change the station!"

So on one hand he often says how much he values the free focus group here at CSFMB and then on the other hand he turns around and tells regular listeners that if you don't like these things about my show, fuck off.

In a later post he admitted he probably overreacted a bit, which IMO is essentially acknowledging that he was being thin skinned.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:41 am 

Mac wrote:
3) Coppock impersonation. WTF? I've been messing with Chet -- as well as Swirsky, Teinowitz, Santo, etc. -- for a long time. It's not incessant... but it surfaces occasionally. It likely will continue. You don't like it? PTFB.

Mac, I know you wait with baited breath for my response, so here it is.

I dont listen to your show. No sound at work. But I dont think these guys are referring to your actual impression of Coppock. I think they're saying you talk like him and are derivitive of Coppock.

Like the long introductions and such. I dont mind it. I like Coppock.

I like the new board speak PTFB...but you'll have to amend it for those who listen online. CTFW!!(close the fuckn window) or SDTFS (shut down the fuckn stream)

BTW...great new show...listened on vacation it was decent. The great part is murph being gone and not having to read posts about his stupidity.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:18 am 

pizza_Place: I'm a Gelsosomo's guy.
shakes wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:
Shakes wrote: Must've been a freudian slip after witnessing the odd reaction DegenerateDave has had to all the mac criticism.

wow. please stop. that really hurts...

:roll:

so let me get this straight - you make reference to my spelling mistake but then write yours off in a typical overplayed, homophobic comment?

And you say I'M the moron?

Pot meet kettle.

Idiot, please feel free to learn the difference between a spelling error (someone doesn't know how to spell a word and demonstrates that by doing it 10x in a single thread) vs a typo (someone obviously mistypes a simple 4 letter word and loses a letter thereby changing the word entirely)

Keep digging away with your "stupid" shovel. The good news is you're too dumb to realize how dumb you are so at least you won't get your feelings hurt.

Hey Shakes, I have an idea - call me an idiot one more time.

Then, do me a favor - send me a personal message as to where you would like to meet.

I will be more than happy to solve our differences face to face.

You can find me at 222 N. LaSalle to sound Ditka like.

PM me when you are on your way and I will let you know exactly who to look for.

I won't be holding my breath for your pussy ass though. You strike me more as the type to send out your little fucking verbal barbs from the safety of your mom's basement on her fucking lifetime AOL subscription on the Commodore 64.

The next thing you say should start with where you would like to meet to discuss our differences bitch.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?
Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.'

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:24 am 
1000 CLUB

[quote="Must've been a freudian slip after witnessing the odd reaction DegenerateDave has had to all the mac criticism.[/i]

wow. please stop. that really hurts...

:roll:[/quote]

so let me get this straight - you make reference to my spelling mistake but then write yours off in a typical overplayed, homophobic comment?

And you say I'M the moron?

Pot meet kettle.[/quote]

Idiot, please feel free to learn the difference between a spelling error (someone doesn't know how to spell a word and demonstrates that by doing it 10x in a single thread) vs a typo (someone obviously mistypes a simple 4 letter word and loses a letter thereby changing the word entirely)

Keep digging away with your "stupid" shovel. The good news is you're too dumb to realize how dumb you are so at least you won't get your feelings hurt.[/quote]

Then, do me a favor - send me a personal message as to where you would like to meet.

I won't be holding my breath for your pussy ass though. You strike me more as the type to send out your little fucking verbal barbs from the safety of your mom's basement on her fucking lifetime AOL subscription on the Commodore 64.

The next thing you say should start with where you would like to meet to discuss our differences bitch.[/quote]

I've got you're back Dave just in case he shows up with some of his mults. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:28 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote: "I've got you're back Dave just in case he shows up with some of his mults."

Stu, I appreciate the offer, but this dickhead is about as likely to show up as he is to make a meaningful post.

I am tired of these fucking pot shot assholes coming on here with nothing else to do but make fucking stupid posts about their panties being bunched up over what someone said on the fucking radio.

Get a fucking life assholes.

Keep taking it to a personal level and call me names and I will gladly meet any of you pieces of shit whereever the fuck you want.

I've never walked away from a confrontation in my life.

Fuck all you pieces of shit - bring it the fuck on.

Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:32 am 
1000 CLUB

I see we have someone who dislikes Mondays more than I do :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:38 am 

DegenerateDave wrote:
life.

DGEN...I thought you were too nice in your posts recently...way to go.

Jay-Z Bring it On is the theme song of this post.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:40 am 

pizza_Place: Pisa Pizza, Countryside
Deep breaths dave, I think you're a little too worked up at 10:40 on a Monday morning...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:48 am 

Just me and you mothaphucka just me and you
Ill put a trademark around ya fuckn eye...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:49 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:
life.

Fuck these assholes RPB - I'm too tired of being Mr. Nice Guy, not ruffle any feathers.

Anyone's got anything to say - lineup to have my nuts placed directly on the bridge of your nose mothefuckers.

Spelling/Grammar my ass - hey Shakes - Fuck You! How's that for spelling Caller Bob?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:51 am 

crosscheck wrote:
Deep breaths dave, I think you're a little too worked up at 10:40 on a Monday morning...

Ed - fuck em.

I'm tired of being politically correct.

I'm not hard to find - fuck all this hiding behind a PC shit.

I'm with Stu on this one. People sit here and say what the fuck they want with no repercussions.

Anyone with IT experience that knows how to track an IP address, let me know through PM who the fuck this Shakes asshole is and I will transfer 100.00 into your paypal account.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:51 am 

DegenerateDave wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:
life.

Fuck these assholes RPB - I'm too tired of being Mr. Nice Guy, not ruffle any feathers.

Anyone's got anything to say - lineup to have my nuts placed directly on the bridge of your nose mothefuckers.

Spelling/Grammar my ass - hey Shakes - Fuck You! How's that for spelling Caller Bob?

Mr. Nice Guy has no place on this board...that much I know.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:53 am 

DegenerateDave wrote:
Anyone with IT experience that knows how to track an IP address, let me know through PM who the fuck this Shakes asshole is and I will transfer 100.00 into your paypal account.

Ok Dave...thats a little much. Someone on this board does know Shakes in real life...i wont say who, maybe they will.

But dont track anyone down. Thats weird. You laid down your feelings. Thats enough.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:56 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:

Ok Dave...thats a little much. Someone on this board does know Shakes in real life...i wont say who, maybe they will.

But dont track anyone down. Thats weird. You laid down your feelings. Thats enough.

Ok fine - that's crossing the line then.

I'll just challenge him to be a man and call me an idiot to my face then.

I'm tired of this shit and I am not going back to being all nice and politically correct on this board.

You don't like what I write? Fuck you and suck my nutsack. Not you RPB just in general.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:56 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
DegenerateDave wrote:
People sit here and say what the fuck they want with no repercussions.

Not to get hit with a Dave Fuck-bomb barrage, but I think it should stay that way.

If someone gets personal about it with you, ignore them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:57 am 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
DegenerateDave wrote:
People sit here and say what the fuck they want with no repercussions.

Not to get hit with a Dave Fuck-bomb barrage, but I think it should stay that way.

If someone gets personal about it with you, ignore them.

Dr. Ken - I have never had a problem with you and don't ever anticipate one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:58 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I don't have a problem with you either, Dave.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:01 am 

pizza_Place: Obbies
[

The next thing you say should start with where you would like to meet to discuss our differences bitch.[/quote]

Please don't have a confrontation at 222N. Lasalle there will be a stampede with all the lawyers down there :wink:

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:07 am 

Today's topic over the hill champ you would like to see win again? Nice choice of Urlacher Danny, but my choice would be you Mackey. Both of your #'s have been below par the last few years, at least Brian doesn't throw his old teammates under the bus.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:09 am 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
I don't have a problem with you either, Dave.

Score is Doomed is right - I am having a terrible Monday, but that's beside the point.

These little fucking cockroaches sole purpose in life is to be an annoyance, a festering itching little cut that constantly begs to be scratched.

So you don't like Mac? Gee, what we really need is 2000 posts telling us the exact level of your hate and to find your posts in every thread that has anything to do with the score, meat, mac, your mom, whatever. Enough already.

Post something constructive instead of all this hate monging bullshit.

Take it personal again and you won't have to worry about my next post.

Assholes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:09 am 
1000 CLUB

Dave you're falling into the trap of message board goonery. Alot of these guys get off on the fact they can get under you're skin and you seem like a good guy but take the route that's it's a message board and except for the fine folks I have met outside the keyboard most others are douchebags who couldn't or wouldn't say anything to anyones face or over the phone for that matter.

Put you're anger into Mac's lovefest threads and move forward. I seem to challenge asshole here and most run away and or PM and ask to stop making them look like fools . I actually have had several people ask me to back off of them and to tone it down and some i have ablidged and some I still try and pound but don't let it ruin your day dude.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:10 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
some I still try and pound

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:11 am 

Seriously Dave chill the fuck out...your playin into their hands.

And dont threaten to leave the board...thats burrito

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:12 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:13 am 

STU-GOTZ wrote:
Dave you're falling into the trap of message board goonery. Alot of these guys get off on the fact they can get under you're skin and you seem like a good guy but take the route that's it's a message board and except for the fine folks I have met outside the keyboard most others are douchebags who couldn't or wouldn't say anything to anyones face or over the phone for that matter.

Put you're anger into Mac's lovefest threads and move forward. I seem to challenge asshole here and most run away and or PM and ask to stop making them look like fools . I actually have had several people ask me to back off of them and to tone it down and some i have ablidged and some I still try and pound but don't let it ruin your day dude.

There are only a select few that have gotten me to want to take it offline. Shakes and his little group of cocksuckers are in that small minority now.

A good anger and hatred occasionally is good to get the blood pumping.

I will wait for an answer. But also reserve the right to take the anger to an unhealthy and unnecessary level.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:14 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:

Oh I plan to still post if that's what you mean.

I am not going to let these little fucking trolls typing one handed with their pants down make me leave.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:15 am 

DegenerateDave wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Oh I plan to still post if that's what you mean.

I am not going to let these little fucking trolls typing one handed with their pants down make me leave.

guess i misunderstood...im just gonna go get my popcorn ready.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next